4

Enjoy. Xoxo

Troy pov.

I walked down the stairs with Adam tucked under my arm, his smile was enchanting and he smelled good. I came to an abrupt stop when I saw my parents in my kitchen comfortably cooking something that smelt good to my nose. On other occasions, I would be delighted to see my parents this early in the morning but today I wasn't, simply because I wanted to spend time with my new boy toy Adam. I wasn't planning to work today so that I could break this boy to the point he couldn't move for days but my parents decided to come.

I have spent three weeks with Adam, making this the second-longest relationship I have been in. The first one was with Ivana, which lasted for four months or so. I don't date the same person for long because I don't want them to get attached. I'm still waiting for my mate. I don't like it when they fall in love with me. That's why Ivana was now a pain in my ass, just because we are both mateless at this age, she had this crazy idea of choosing her as my mate and I dumped her.

I know my mate is still out there waiting for me.

I won't lie, Ivana was a good lay if I am, to be honest. So sensual, hot, and sexy. She turned me on just by looking at me with those gray eyes of hers and most importantly she smelt nice and she had a big soft bottom. I'm not a person who does relationships but I wanted to have that her in my bed almost every day, squeezing that butt like a dough until I got bored of it, and it happened.

When I got so bored, just hearing her talk made me angry to the point I wanted to slap her. According to the people I have been with, she's still the best though. But she's no different from the others "Mom, Dad what are you doing here," I walked down the long stairs catching their attention even though I knew they heard us walk in.

Mom walked toward me and gave me a quick Peck on the cheek whereas Dad gave me a manly hug patting my back, his sign of love. "Adam how are you" Mom smiles sweetly at the small boy under my arm, who looked shy under his gaze. I almost rolled my eyes, Adam is anything but shy, his wild nature made me want to fuck him and I think that's why I have spent all these weeks with him. He is good in bed, but mostly I like how flexible he is.

And don't forget that he is a professional in giving a blow job. I think that was a bonus too. "I'm ok luna, alpha" he mumbled bowing down slightly at my parents. They were the most respected people in our pack and the rest of the supernatural world. When Mom joined this pack, he changed many things and they were all for the well-being of the pack and future which made people love and trust him with their lives.

He went from being the most hated person, to the most loved and respected one. He made it on his own, he proved to these people that even tho he was a human, he could rule and protect a pack of werewolves and he did. Sometimes I think he has some supernatural powers hidden inside of him, the way he makes big bad wolves squirm just by looking at them is beyond me.

He is a human but not a weakling.

"We came to have breakfast with you son," Mom said his gaze flickering at Adam as if he wanted to say something. He stopped putting on that fake smile which I know for sure that that's not the only reason they were here. I know him better than anyone in this world. "We didn't know that you had a guest" He added still eying Adam and thinking why he was with me when he knew in about a month I will be bored with him. He wonders why people still come to me when in the end I dump them without a second thought.

I too, still wonder the same thing but what can I say, I'm handsome and rich.

I have fucked many but women and men still throw themselves at me again and again.

I gave my mother a sharp glare, they knew I had a visitor. Which day goes by without fucking or having someone in my bed, there is none. I bed someone every day and they know it now he was pretending not to know.