5

Troy Pov.

"How is he," I ask Doctor Raul who was still checking on the boy who just passed out in front of my home. I didn't know why my heart was beating rapidly against my ribs just by looking at his cute little face. Ever since I lied eyes on him, something shifted within me. My wolf is restless or scared I don't know. if didn't catch him he would have hit his head on the concrete.

It was really my quick flex that saved his life, it's like I knew what was going to happen and I don't know how fast I was or how I pushed Artwood away and caught the boy. "There's nothing wrong with him. He seems totally fine, he just fainted" The doctor replied still feeling his pulse.

"His brother is on the way," Artwood announced looking down at the boy with worry in her eyes. I knew she cared about him, that's how incredible she was. I looked down at the boy again, trying to figure out where I had seen that small face before, he looked familiar.

"How old is he," Doctor Rual asked still observing the boy.

"His twenty-seven" Artwood replied making my eyes widen in shock. Twenty-seven and he is this tiny. Something was weird about this boy and I was intrigued to find out.

"Why is he this small" I mutter not understanding. Even Raul looked in surprise. I thought he was nineteen or something. Why should I even care, I have just met him but he looked like he needed help and I smell something off of him. "Do you smell chemicals in his body too"? I mind-linked Doctor Raul.

"Yes alpha, he doesn't have a smell, I'm trying to figure out why" the doctor answered back. I nod at him

"We should leave," Fred said impatiently jumping from one foot to another. "We can't work when he is like that" he added defending himself. I know they don't like me, who wants to work on the same customer over and over again.

"Just because he just fainted doesn't mean you should not work. I need our room to be changed now" Adam commanded without a care and it made me mad. A person just fainted and all he thinks about was a damn room. I give them too much power and I think it's time to stop.

"You will come back tomorrow" I voice out not taking my eyes away from the boy who was sleeping peacefully, he looked so cute with his mouth parted. His lips were soft and small. He looked so vulnerable.

"But baby" Adam whined making me look at him with pissed eyes. Why wasn't he understanding? This is the life we are talking about. What if the boy dies in my house because of my negligence? I was about to give him a piece of my mind when Suddenly the boy opened his tired lifeless eyes and looked around his surroundings trying to identify them until his eyes met mine and he clumsily sat up with wide fearful eyes as if he had seen a ghost.

"Woah calm down, you will hurt yourself," Doctor Raul warned. The boy looked down seeing that Raul was taking a sample of his blood. He was quick to pull his hand out of Raul's before he could get a sample of his blood.

"What are you doing," he muttered softly cupping his blooded hand.

"Anthony you fainted" I halted trying to register the name Artwood had just called the boy. "This is Doctor Raul Castro he is treating you" I was stuck in my place.

"Anthony," I repeat with my mouth hanging open. I hadn't asked his name when he fainted but hearing Artwood call him that specific name made all my senses stuck. Was he the same Anthony, my Anthony, my little bunny? But he is dead. What am I thinking? I saw his grave.

"I'm fine," he said looking down not meeting any eyes.

"Anthony Wheeler" I was still stuck with the name. I started doing math in my head. He was eight years old when I last saw him and nineteen years had passed, he must be twenty-seven. In December this year, he has to turn twenty-eight. Yes, I was right. I look back at Anthony who was also looking at me nervously and fuck how can I forget those eyes, those gray stormy eyes that always looked at me in sadness.