30

Anthony pov.

"Put these on," Troy handed me some big pants and a shirt that were going to look so big on me "They will be big on you but they will be fine" I nodded walking to the bathroom to shower. After having a hurtful conversation we held each other and dozed off in each other arms. It's the best feeling in this world. Troy found out the truth and he was still here, he doesn't even look at me differently like I thought he would.

I was so scared, thank God everything turned out fine. After all, Zach was right. He is always right.

But what is scaring me right now is, the meeting we have with his parents. Troy had called them over saying he wants to get answers and see if he can heal me. How can a bite change someone into a wolf, he never heard of that. He had been stressing himself so much and I feel bad. I tried to comfort him, telling him that I'm used to it and I'm ok with it but the more I say those words, the more sad he feels.

I brushed my teeth and put on. The clothes were indeed big on my smaller body but they were fine as long as they were not falling off, they were ok, after all, I'm used to wearing big clothes. I was about to get out when I remembered something, my eyes widened in shock as I walked out in heavy strides fear lacing my eyes.

Troy who was seated on the bed playing with his phone stood up when he saw horror written on my face. "What is it," he asked in a worried voice.

"We...I didn't bring the drugs" I breathed laboriously out "It will come out if I don't drug it, I need to go back to my apartment. I need them" he was just looking at me with wide eyes.

"That's why you drug yourself," he asks in horror.

"Yeah, it sleeps and never wakes up if I drug it but if I don't it comes out so energetic and hurts a lot of people. I have to go, Troy. The last thing I want is to hurt you," I try pulling on my shoes wanting to run out. Troy stopped me before I could run off.

"I'm here, I will control it if it comes out," he says his voice seeming in pain.

"What if... We don't know that. If I hurt you or your parents Troy, I won't be able..." he cut me off by pressing his soft lips on mine. My body instantly shook in pleasure opening my mouth wide to grant him entrance. I gripped his bicep hard loving how hard and powerful he was, I forgot what I was saying. Oh God, his lips feel so good on me.

"I'm an alpha, I can protect myself" he whispered between our lips. I was still in a daze still relishing the feeling of his lips. They were too manly and dominating. He caresses my cheek looking into my eyes softly. My eyes were on his lips, wanting to kiss him again. How does he do it "After all it was my work, I know I will handle it, don't worry OK" he smiled sweetly at me. I swallowed still a little bit scared but I trust him. "My parents are here" My body trembled instantly.

His parents always intimidated me, that's why I made sure to not interact with them on his birthday. I pretended to be interested in Carina's story but normally, I was avoiding them. Troy held my hand squeezing it in assurance, I think he can see how nervous and scared I was.

We found his parents already in the living room seated next to each other and holding hands. Ryan's head was on Mr.Kingston's shoulder as they whisper lowly and smiled at what the other had said. They looked to be in love, that love in fiction books and I wondered if one day Troy and me would be like that.

"Hello guys," Troy said sitting down and pulling me next to him still holding my hand. Ryan pulled his head from his mate's shoulder looking at us in surprise still holding his husband's hand tightly.

"Hello son, hope all is well" Mr. Kingston looked at me suspiciously and I hurriedly looked down not meeting his eyes.

"This is Anthony, you remember him," Troy said in a deep voice as I tried peeling my hand away from his but he held it tighter.