Chapter 7

When we arrived at school Jasper came around and opened my door. He offered me his hand. I took his hand and we walked into the school. Jasper and I walked to our lockers to grab our books. We then made our way to history. When we got to history we took our seats. Jasper never let go of my hand. During class we watched a movie on the civil war, Jasper turned to me and asked "Would you give me the honor of taking you out on a date?" I said, "I would love to Major." He smiled and kissed my temple. After class was over we met up with Alice. Alice and I walked into music class. During class Alice said "I heard Jasper asked you out and that you agreed to go shopping with us this weekend." I could tell that she was excited about me going with them. I said "I need a girls day. Jasper also asked me out in History class. I really like him and I am starting to trust him more." Alice said "I'm glad that Jas found you. You bring out the best in him and he doesn't think he's a monster anymore." I said "I know he has had a rough past but so have I but I never judged any of you when we first met. I have been dealing with my own personal demons for over since I was turned in 1863 in Scotland." Alice looked a little shocked and said "you were turned at the same time as Jasper but in a different country." I nodded. We focused on class until the bell rang for lunch.

We met Jasper near the lunch room. Alice kept looking at me like she was trying to figure something out. I grabbed some lunch and sat down at the table next to Jasper. Even with my anxiety it seems to be less when I am around him. Melody and Alice were excited about going shopping. Roseisle and Emmet talking about how Edward was risking everything for a total bitch. Jasper asked "are you excited to go shopping with the girls this weekend?" I said "I am not a big fan of shopping, it's just nice to have friends to hang out with." Alice looked over at us as we were talking. Jasper must have sensed her emotions. He asked "What's wrong Alice?" Alice said "I will tell you when we get home." I had a feeling she saw something about me. After lunch Jasper walked me to biology. I kept to myself during biology not making eye contact with Bella or Edward. When the final bell rang I took off out of class to meet Jasper by my locker. Once at my locker I put away the books I didn't need . I was standing against my locker with my back facing the hall. I was pulling out my history book to do my history homework tonight. As I was grabbing my book I felt arms wrap around my waist. I jumped. The person behind me said "it's just me, Darlin." I knew that accent anywhere. I turned around to see Jasper. Jasper said "I'm sorry darlin, Didn't mean to scare you." I said "It's ok. I'm just a little on the jumpy side." I closed my locker. Jasper and I walked out of the school. Jasper and I waited by the car for Rosalie and Emmet.

While we were waiting for Rose and Emmet I said "I have to go hunting sometime soon to replenish my supply." Jasper said "I can take you but how will you be able to store it?" I said "I use bags and store it in the fridge." Jasper asked "wouldn't it be easier to just hunt when you need to instead of storing it?" I said "Then I would have to hunt everyday and back in Scotland we have to keep a low profile. The person that turned me around always kept blood bags around." He nodded. Soon Roseisle and Emmet came out and we all climbed into the car. Thank goodness that it was Friday. On the way home Rose said "so tomorrow we will go shopping with Alice and Melody." I asked "Do you know what time tomorrow?" Rose said " Alice was thinking about 10 am coming over to get you and we leave from there to head to a mall." I wasn't sure how this was going to go but I said "sounds like a plan." We pulled into their driveway. Jasper opened my door and I climbed out of the car grabbing my bag. I said goodbye to Emmet and Rose. I started to walk back to my house just across from their house when Jasper came up beside me. I walked up to my door and reached for the key out of my bag. I unlocked my door and turned to Jasper. I said "would you like to come in for a little while?" Jasper said "I would love to." We walked into the house, I put the key and my bag on the kitchen island. Jasper and I went into the living room. I said "make yourself a home." We sat on the couch in the living room. I put the show Supernatural on the flat screen tv. I sat down on the couch next to Jasper. I asked "how is me being your mate different from being a blood singer?" Jasper took my good hand and said "with you I can control my thirst for human blood and it is more bearable. If I ever lose control all I would have to do is take in your scent. To me you smell like sandalwood and honey." I said "to me you smell like smoke and gunpowder and I feel I have more control of my anxiety." Jasper smiled and we sat there and cuddled on the couch.