Chapter 32

It was the day of graduation and I was looking forward to getting out of high school. I was getting ready when Jasper walked in. I was just finishing my hair when I felt something cold on my neck. I looked in the mirror to see jasper putting a necklace around my neck it looked like something from 1863. Jasper said "this belonged to my mother it was left to me." I said "its beautiful but I can't take this." Jasper said "She would want you to have it. it is meant to go to the person that I love." I turned around and kissed him. I wore a skater dress and boots. Jasper and I walked down stairs to the kitchen. I noticed that there was breakfast on the island and a cup of tea that I make all the time next to the plate. I said "Did you do all of this lad." my accent came out and Jasper said "I wanted to make today special you worked hard to over come everything that you had been through and you amaze me everyday." I sat down and ate breakfast. We soon left for the Graduation Ceramony. The speech that was given was interesting and Jasper held my hand the entire time. After the diplomas were handed out and everything was over Esme and Rose came over and gave me a hug saying how proud they were of me. I saw Sam and Emily along with Paul. They all gave me hugs. We finally made it home so I could get ready for the party.

Once I got home and went into the house I made a bowl of cereal. After making the bowl I went into the living room and put on some telivison. I was sitting there relaxing when I had a feeling that this battle is closer than any of us knew. After eating I went into the library and did a reading on the cards. I was right they will be here in four days but I wasn't going to say anything unless it is confirmed by Alice. I went upstairs after that and went into my closet to find something comfortable for the party not big on the fancy clothing. I kept the necklace on that Jasper gave me. I put on a traditional highland dress from when I was in scotland it was a warm wool dress that was plaid on the bottom and dark brown. I even used the corset that I had with it. I remember making this dress myself. I slipped on a pair of shoes that I had back then. I looked my self in the mirror all I had to do now was adjust some of the material and leave my red hair down. I went over to my closet to an old trunk and found the shaw that went with the dress. I pulled the shaw around me and pulled on the arm warmers that my mum knitted for me. As I was finishing my look there was a knock on the door. I walked down the stairs. I opened the door to see Jasper. He looked stunning in his gray sweater and gray pants. Jasper said "you look absolutely beautiful." I said "thank you major you are handsome yourself." Jasper asked "Where did you find this at." I said "it was mine from back in the day I made the dress and shaw. The warmers were made for me by my mum." He offered me his arm and I took it. As we enter the party Esme and Rose came up to me and said "Wow this is beautiful where did you get this." I said "something I haven't seen in many years it was mine from a long time ago." Rose asked "did you make it?" I said "I did." Esme hugged me and said well come on we have a party to set up and I'm sure that Alice and Melody would love to see you in something that fits you perfectly." Jasper went to find Alice to see what else needed to be done. I ended up helping Esme finish putting out all of the snack and drinks. Everyone soon arrived and the party was in full swing. Jasper and I were danced. We were standing by the stairs wrapped in each others arm when alice came down the stairs with a dazed look I knew she had a vision. I looked at Jasper and said "they will be here in 4 days Alice just got the vision." Jasper asked "how do you know thats what she saw?"I said " I did a reading on the cards. I had this feeling that this was going to happen." I saw Jaspers eyes turn black and I knew Major had taken over. I kissed the Major as I said "we are in this together Major. I am ready to face him and get rid of my past once and for all. He has ruined my life and I'm not going to let him get me this time and take away my happyness with you and your family." Major said " I just want to protect you from him I have seen the damage he has done and just the thought of him coming near you makes my blood boil. It took you a long time to open up to anyone."I kissed him with passion and said "As long as we are together we can do anything but I need Jasper back now we have to go to this meeting with everyone." We walked up to where everyone was they were arguing on the wolves joining the fight. I get that Bella is worried about them getting hurt but it would give us an advantage. I looked at Jasper as he said "it would give us the numbers and they wouldn't know a bout them. I looked at Paul and said "we have to train. Jasper and I have experience with a newborn army meet us tomarrow in the clearing near the treaty line." Paul said "your not fighting!" I said "this part of my past and I will take his arse out if its the last thing I do. Dont get in my way Paul or you might just end up getting hurt." Bella said "Emerald hes trying to protect you." I said "I don't need protecting I need his arse dead. He has ruined my life once and for all now you on the other hand are not fighting." Jasper grabbed my hand sending me calming vibes as Carlise and everyone discussed the plan for tomarrow for traning. I walked out of the room to find rose and Emmet. I found them in the kitchen refilling drinks. I walked over to rose and hugged her. Emmet said "I don't like how she talked to you." I said "well I put her in her place I'm sure she is going to covince edward not fight." Rose said "I'm looking forward seeing you in training." I laughed and said "that should be fun i can't wait to take on emmet." Jasper soon found me and asked "are you alright darling?" I said "I will be once this fight is over." Jasper said "let go back to your house I have something for you." I nodded and we left the party. We walked back over to my house. Jasper opened the door and lead me to my garden. He got down on one knee and said "you have captured my heart from the first day that I saw you. I will love and protect you with everything that I have. Paul and I have come to the conclusion that you are the light of our life. Will you marry me and Paul?" I said "yes I will." Jasper put this beautiful ring on my figer as I saw paul come out of the woods with just a pair of shorts on. Paul kissed me and then I pulled Jasper up and kissed him with all the passion in the world. The rest of the night we all hung out in the garden. I soon said to them I'm heading in to get out of this corset." Jasper said "I will be up soon." I said "Paul you are welcomed to stay the night there is a guest bedroom." he nodded and I went upstairs to take a shower. After the shower I put on a pair of legging and a tank top. I crawled in bed ready for training for the battle.