Chapter 11

That night I fell asleep with Jasper on the couch. When I woke up the next morning I noticed that I was back in my bedroom in the bed. Jasper was sitting next to me. I said "Good morning Major." Jasper looked down at me and said "Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?" I said "better that the past few nights." He smiled. I got up and went to the bathroom that was joined to my room. After I came out of the bathroom I went into my closet to pull out an outfit to wear to the Cullens today. Jasper came into the closet and wrapped his arm around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder and said "Whatever you pick out will look amazing on you." I said "I know." I sighed and leaned against him. We stayed like that for a few minutes. I decided on a red and black plaid dress that laces up in the back. I pulled out the pair of black heels that had chains on the side. These were the heels that Alice had insisted that I get. Jasper said, "I will make your tea while you take a shower." I nodded and went into the bathroom. After my shower, I got dressed. I walked downstairs to the kitchen for some reason I was getting a feeling that something bad was going to happen but I shook it off. I walked in to see Jasper sitting at the kitchen island reading another book on the Scottish legends. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and kissed his cheek. He turned around and said "you look absolutely gorgeous Darlin," I said "thank you. Alice insisted on the death trap heels but they go with this dress." Jasper said "That would be Alice for you. I also have something for you." He pulled out a small bag that he must have hidden somewhere and handed it to me. I opened the bag to find two different jewelry boxes. I opened the one, it was a pair of ruby earrings and the other box had a ruby necklace. I said, "these are beautiful you shouldn't have." Jasper said "Alice said these would be perfect with this dress. I wanted you to have something that was just as beautiful and unique as the ruby." He took the necklace from the box and put it around my neck. I turned around and kissed him. I said "I love you Jaspers and nothing will change how I feel," Jasper said "I love you too Emerald, I have waited a long time for you."I sat down at the kitchen island and drank my tea and ate some fruit.

We sat there talking about everything before I had to face Edward and Bella. I could feel the anxiety build up but I could also feel something else start to build too. Jasper noticed and said "don't worry about going over to the house with my family. I won't let anything happen to you and neither will Rose she has taken a liking to you." I said "I like her too, Jas. I know that you will do everything to protect me you and major." I could see that Jasper was wrestling with major.I leaned over to him and took his hand in mine and that seemed to calm them both down. Around noon Jasper and I walked over to his house. We went in and could smell that Esme was cooking lunch. I walked in the kitchen and saw Everyone helping in the kitchen. I said "Rosie I didn't know you could cook even if it is just a salad" Rose looked up and set the bowl down on the counter and walked over to me. She hugged me and whispered, "I am glad that you are here and you are beautiful in that dress." I said "Thanks Rose." Emmet came up to me and hugged me as well. Esme was next to hug me and compliment me on my looks. Carlisle came over and said "Its wonderful to have you over Emerald, Jasper seems so much happier since you came into his life." I said "He makes me happy and has helped me to trust again." Jasper came up behind me and wrapped his arm around me. I asked Esme "Can I give you a hand cooking?" Esme said "Sure Emerald." I said "Esme, call me Em." I washed my hands and started helping Rose with the salad. All to soon we caught a whiff of the human know as Bella and her prick of a boyfriend coming up the stairs. Rose said "Here comes the human." My anxiety started to build in my chest. Rose grabbed my hand, she said "It will be alright." Jasper soon came into the kitchen. He must have felt my emotions. Bella and Edward came into the kitchen area. Esme said "I hope you like Italiano." Bella said "I love some." Edward said "she already ate." Bella started making up excuses. I heard a bowl break. I looked over to Rose and noticed that she broke the bowl. Rose said "Great she should know that if this ends badly that she is putting the whole family at risk." Esme shot her a look. I went over to Rose and said "she not worth it she doesn't care about anyone else. Let her dig her own grave." Rose smiled. Carlisle introduced everyone. When it came to me Bella said "What is the freak doing here?" Jasper said "she is my mate." Bella said "she is nothing more than a freak that doesn't belong to anything shes just an attention-seeking bitch." That is when I snapped and I dared anyone getting involved. I walked up to Bella and punched her in the face. I have had enough of her shit. I said "At least I'm not obsessed with them and play with others feeling unlike you."

Next thing I knew I was pinned to the wall by Edward. He was holding me by the thoat. Edward said "DO NOT INSULT MY GIRLFRIEND. YOU ARE A PATHETIC NO GOOD WHORE. I DON'T SEE WHY JASPER WOULD EVER CONSIDER YOU AS A MATE. YOU ARE WEAK." Edward was soon knocked off me and I fell to the floor trying to get my breath back. Alice and Melody helped me up. I saw Jasper throw Edward against the wall. I knew it wasn't Jasper. Major had surfaced and he was beating the crap out of Edward. My wolf was starting to surface. I didn't like this. I knew I had to step between them but I knew in human form I was not strong enough. I said "Rose I need to shift to break them up but I need Emmet's help. I will not hurt any of you when I shift and Carlisle can not call the pack that is in the area." She nodded and I went behind a door that led to a bathroom. I took my clothes off and shifted into my wolf. Rose opened the door and I rubbed against her. She said "Em you are beautiful. Emmet is ready to help." I nodded and went back out to where they were fighting. I got in between them and growled at Edward and Major. Emmet grabbed Edward from behind as Carlisle grabbed Jasper. Bella went to make a move towards me and I growled at her as a warning to back the hell off. Edward broke out of Emmet's grip and I bit him in an attempt to stop him from attacking me or Major. Carlisle said "Edward get Bella out of here, you chose this." Edward and Bella soon left. I was still on edge with all the stress that my wolf would not give me control of my body back. Esme came over to me and said "Em you can shift back now. you are safe sweetheart." I laid down and felt horrible that she was not going to give control back. I had always had problems controlling her when she was angry. Alice and Rosalie came over and sat next to me and ran their hand through my fur. Alice said "she can't shift back her wolf will not give her control back the only person that could help her shift back is Jasper." I whined thinking about my Major. Jasper came back in from cooling off. When he saw me he came over to me I could see that Major had given Jasper control again. Jasper said "come on Darlin give Emerald back control I promise nobody is going to hurt her. My wolf whined but finally gave me back control. Melody had brought down sweats for me to change into. I shifted back and collapsed into Jasper's arms, Jasper said "It's ok I've got you" I said "I'm sorry I had to stop you from fighting but she didn't want to give me control." Jasper picked me up and sped off to his room so that I could put the sweats on. There was no way I was putting on the dress after shifting like that. Once I was dressed Jasper and I walked downstairs to find that everyone was cleaning up. Emmet came over to me and hugged me. Emmett said "I'm so relieved you are alright even though I would love to fight your wolf." I hugged him back and laughed. I said "she would beat your ass." Rose came over and laughed. Esme said "Em would you like to eat?" I said "I would love to thank you Esme, shifting takes a lot of energy." I sat down and ate the pasta that they made. Carlisle came over and said "you are a fascinating creature Emerald. I was wondering how you came to be all three?" I said "Carlisle I was born a hybrid wolf and witch. my creature turned me into the tribird. I am sorry for the mess I caused. She kind of took over." Carlisle said "It's alright you were trying to help. Is your bite fatal to vampires." I said "It can be if bit hard enough I just grabbed him. I did not bite him hard" Carlisle nodded. After finishing lunch I sat on the couch with Jasper and enjoyed the rest of the day. I soon left to head home to get some rest. Jasper walked me home like a gentleman that he was. Jasper offered me to stay the night but I wanted to go back over to my house to look for an old book that I had acquired in my human life that was passed down to me.