Chapter 26

That night as I was reading in the library there was a knock on the door. I put my book down and went to answer the door. When I opened the door I saw Rose and Emmet. I was a little confused as to why they were here so late not that I was sleeping or anything. I asked "hey what are you doing here?" Emmet said "Emmy we missed you. But have you heard about the missing people." I said "no I don't watch the news, come on in and we can talk more." I let them in the house Rose gave me a side hug as we walked into the library. Rose and Emmet sat down on the couch and I sat in one of the chairs near the shelves. Rose said "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out just you and us." I said "sure what do you all have in mind." Emmet said "we were thinking about taking you hiking and we wanted to hear some of the stories from the highlands." Rose said "Alice told us you told them things from the legends from your home land." I asked "When do you want to go hiking? I am alway up for a good hike." Rose said "we were thinking this Saturday if that is ok with you. I know Jasper was ok with us hanging out." I said "Saturday sound great. I would love to tell you some of the legends of the highlands. My mum use to tell me all the stories." Emmet said "we will pick you up Saturday morning." I said "Sounds great." We sat there a little bit longer talking and then they left. I went to be after they left. The bad feeling was getting worse. Something was comming and we all had to be ready for it.

I woke up multiple time through out the night. By the time that my alarm went off for school I was tired. I got up and got dressed for school. I went downstairs to make my tea. I was in the library getting my homework back in my bag when the feeling of something bad got stronger. I sat down and took a deep breath. Something was off balence. I dug into one of my drawer in the libary and found my mums tarot cards. I remembered my mum doing readings. I texted Alice telling her that I was not going to be at school that I had to do find answers to something that I had a feeling about. Alice replied that she will tell Jasper and that they will see me after school. I went outside with the cards and a candle. I started pulling cards and they were prodicing a war coming and someone getting hurt. I wrote down everything that I was seeing and then I went to find my spell book. I was looking through trying to find something that would help contain whatever it is that is comming and I aslo saw black hooded figures emerging from the fog. I had a gift with being a empath with visions to see what the cards are saying in more depth. I cleaned up from doing the reading. I knew right then that I had to talk to Esme and Carlise. Then I would have to call Sam. I knew everyone would be at school so I walked over to the house. I knocked on the door. Esme answered the door and asked "Emerald what are you not in school?" I said "I had a bad feeling something is comming and I had to find answers and I got the answer but its not good." Esme invited me into the house and we sat on the couch. Esme came in and sat with me. I asked "have you or Carlise heard anything about disapearances?" Emse said "we have been keeping a eye on them in Seatle. What is this all about sweetie?" I said "there is something coming and everyone has to be ready this is not time I have seen something like this happen." As we are sitting there we heard the door open. Carlise came in to where we were sitting and turned on the news. There was chaos in Seatle. I was afraid of this. Carlise then noticed me sitting there with Esme. Emse said "Shes here out of concern." Carlisle said "what do you know?" I said "I said I have seen this before someone is in the process of creating an army of newborn. I know my creature use to build armys to take over villages in Scotland. I haven't told Jasper about any of this. I did a reading of the cards that my mum use to use and its a little more intense with me having empathic visions." They looked surprised by this. Esme asked "why didn't you tell us about your gift?" I said "When I meet you all I was and still dealing with my demons from my past. I can also sense the supernatural." Just as I said all of this everyone accept Edward came is. Jasper came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. Rose and Emmet came around behind me. Ally and Mel went to sit in the chairs. We all sat there watching the the news. Esme asked me "Em would you like something to eat?" I said "yes please i only ate a little bit this morning." Esme got up and walked into the kitchen. Esme brought me a sandwich and some water. I said thank you. After I ate we were sitting there watching the news and it was getting worse. Jasper wrapped an arm around me. I leaned into him.