Chapter 27

As we were sitting there Edward and Bella came busting into the living room. Edward said "Someone was in Bellas room. Jasper, can you and Emmet follow the scent?" Jasper nodded and kissed my head before leaving. Rose took his place and wrapped an arm around me. I have been thinking about telling them my past and I think Bella needs to hear it but I want to wait until Jasper comes back. I got up not being able to watch the news anymore i walked out to the balcony deep in thought. I looked out towards the woods. I could sense someone behind me. I looked behind me to find Edward. Edward asked "What going on Emerald? You seemed a little quiet in there and you weren't at school today and we come home and we find you sitting with Esme." I said "You and everyone will find out soon. I am only telling you all what you need to know." This was going to be hard on me and I knew it was going to be a shock to everyone. Edward walked back into the house. I was still standing outside when I felt arms around me. I smelled gunpowder and knew it was Jasper. We didn't need to say anything. I said, "I am going to tell everyone my past its time for them to know and there are things that you need to know that I have not told you but it was because I wanted to forget about it." Major surfaced and said "we face this together love i don't blame you for trying to forget about it." Jasper said "I'm sorry love he took over." I said "it's ok. I guess we have to go in and i will explain everything." We walked back in holding hands.

Once back inside I said "I need everyone to understand that the only reason I am telling you any of this is because it is time for you all to know." I took a deep breath as Jasper squeezed my hand as encouragement and sent me calming waves so that the anxiety attack would not happen. I said "I was turned in Scotland in 1863 I was 18 when I was turned like this by my creature his name was Jamie. I was a hybrid before. Witch and wolf shifter. Mum knew I was special when I was born. When I woke up as tribird Jamie used every method of torture that he could think of to get rid of the witch and the wolf side. I was locked up. But Jamie had other motives for changing me. He wanted to use me for his own gain. He was building an army of newborns which he used to invade the small villages but he never let them live past a year. One night my body was so broken that my wolf took over the night I escaped. I killed him and got away. My body is covered in scars from all the torture that he inflicted." I took another deep breath to calm down this brought up some horrible memories. Jasper wrapped his arms around my waist as I leaned against him. I said "The only person that I told part of this to was Jasper. I don't blame you if you don't want anything to do with me." I wanted to go home and cry all the memories were coming back and making me go to a dark place. Rose and Alice came up to me and hugged me. Rose said "I am glad you opened up to us this will help you heal." I nodded. Carlisle said "You are a very brave young lady but what does all of this have to do with what is happening in Seatle." I said "I did a reading of the cards that were my mum and it told me that whoever is planning this is creating an army and someone will get hurt." Edward said "this is going to get worse. I am sorry Emerald for everything that you have been through." i nodded. I turned to Jasper and said "I really need to head home." Jasper said "Alright Darlin." Jasper walked me home but he wouldn't leave my side.

When I got home Jasper and I walked into the house. we went into the living room. I knew that Jasper and I had to talk. But telling everyone had me emotionally drained. I knew the nightmares were going to start up especially if there was a war coming. we sat on the couch and i stayed in Jasper's arms feeling safe. I knew we all had to have a meeting with the pack. Jasper said "Darlin you are safe nobody is ever going to hurt you again." I said "all of this has brought back everything that I have been trying to forget and move on from." Jasper said "you and I are in this together. I can feel the fear that this has caused you with the nightmares. we turn the same year and you never told me. I said "Alice knew and she was going to tell you. I hate what I am. I hate the nightmares that all of this has caused." Jasper held me tighter and said "I love you and you are stronger for everything that we have both been through. We stayed in each other's arms the rest of the night.