Chapter 28

The next morning I noticed that I was in bed and the spot next to me was empty. I got up and got dressed to go to school. I went downstairs to make my tea and to get some breakfast knowing that today is going to be a long day. I knew today that Jasper and I needed to meet with the pack and fill them in on what is to come. I want to make sure that everyone is prepared for it. I knew that Major was going to take over when training does take place. I also knew a few things that would help against the newborns. I grabbed a bagel and my tea along with my bag that had my homework in it and my phone. I walked out the door to my car. Once inside the car I pulled out my phone. I sent a message to Sam saying that we all have to meet the pack and the Cullens. While I was sitting there getting ready to pull out of the driveway when the passenger side door opened. I looked over and saw Jasper getting into the car. He leaned over and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back. I said "Ready for school?" Jasper said "as long as I am with you darlin then I am always ready. I also want to take you out tomorrow just you and me" I said "I love when we go out on dates love." We drove to school holding hands. When we pulled into the schools parking lot I parked my car and checking my phone. I had a message from Sam it read "lets meet later on today. Lets all meet at the river at the treaty line I want to know what all of this about. I also want to make sure that you are ok. Paul has been worried about you since you too had your talk." Jasper asked "Is everything alright my love?" I said "Sam just texted me we all have to meet up later on today at the river at the treaty line to discuss everything that was said yesterday." Jasper said "I will call Carlise and let him know. Whatever happens we face it together." I said "I know. I love you Jas, I just don't want anything to happen to you." I could see Jasper fighting Major when he said "Nothing is going to happen to me love I am trained for this." Classes went well this morning. When lunch time came around I was starting to get a feeling that something is going to happen this weekend. I was sitting there eating my lunch and when Alice had a vision as Melody mentioned a graduation party. I thought to myself not another party it turned out like the last one. The rest of the day went well I was so happy that the school year was just about over. After school I went home to get ready for the meeting. I grabbed a drink and a snack. I walked back out the door just to be meet by the Cullens I said "we have to meet Sam and the Pack by the river. I think I am going to stretch my wolf legs Rose would you mind Holding my clothes." Rose said "sure, just be careful."

I went behind a tree and shifted. I walked out as my white wolf. We all took off running through the woods. As we arrived at the river I slowed down knowing that the pack was on its way to meet us. I felt the anxiety start to build. I felt a hand on my head. I looked up a saw Jasper. I went behind a tree and shifted back. Rose handed me my clothes and I slipped them on. I shivered a little bit from the cold. Jasper handed me his jacket that he wore to school. I slipped it on. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him knowing that this meeting could go wrong.I just hope Paul controls his temper because I will not have both of my mates fight each other. Once the pack arrived I saw Paul. He walked over to us and hugged me. I looked at Sam. Sam asked Carlise "What is all of this about? I said "We have a problem that is going to affect all of us. I have been getting this bad feeling and it was confirmed in the cards yesterday." Paul said "What are you talking about?" I said "Someone is creating an army of newborn vampires. Jasper and I have seen this done before. We all have to be ready." Carlisle said "i want a truce between our coven and the pack Emerald is part of both." Sam said "we will call a truce for Emerald anyone other than your coven is fair game. Emerald is important to all of us. All we want is to keep her safe." Jasper said "you all will need training. Emerald and I will work together on a plan." Sam nodded and they all went back to the pack house i was tired from the day. Paul stayed a few minutes longer and said "Jasper and I will get along you don't have to worry." I said "good." Paul shifted and ran back with the pack. Jasper and I along with everyone else went home for the night. This fight could get ugly. I got back to my house and went up the stairs to get ready for bed. I just hope that there is a way for me to be able to contain the problem so that everyone that I care about would be safe.