Chapter 31

Once Jasper walked into the kitchen to take his phone call I heard my phone go off with a call coming in. I knew who was calling it was Paul he must have seen what had happened this morning. I sent a message to Sam and Paul "there has been a new development with what is coming. I will meet you all soon give me a day or two I know what I have to tell you and Paul along with everyone else. This fight that is coming has become personal." I sent the message not long after I got a message back it read "are you safe? what do you mean a fight and it getting personal? Paul said something happened this morning" I replied "safe for now and there is a new born army coming after Bella and it seems someone from my past who I thought was dead survived somehow will explain everything in a day or two might just have the pack meet at my house that way the cullens can hear this all at once." after I sent my message I turned my phone off and laid on the couch. Jasper came back in and said "Alice had a vision of everything that happened today and she was worried about you actually everyone is worried about you." I said "well they are not the only ones the pack is worried too. Sam wanted to make sure that I was safe." Jasper nodded. He sat down on the couch next to me and we spent the day in each others arms. I must have fallen asleep at some point because I felt a cover being placed on me. I fell back to sleep all of this was taking a toll on me I just hope that I am strong enough to face him again. The next morning I got up and took a shower I knew today I was going to school to take care of my class work. tonight was going to to be stressful. After getting a shower I got dressed in jeans and a long sleeve. I slipped on my boots and pulled my hair up in a bun. I sent a silent prayer to the goddess to give me the strength to face everyone at school. I made my tea and grabbed a small bite to eat on the way out the door. I locked my door and went to get into my impala it was a safe space to collect my thoughts. I felt someone behind me and turned to see Jasper but i could telll that he was fighting the major. I said "Good morning Major." Jasper said "good morning darlin. I came to see if i could drive you to school this morning." I said "sure." we walked over to his truck and got in. The drive to school was comfortable, Jasper and I held hands and I said "I know you are fighting to control the major. I am fine Jas i have to face this and him. I know you won't let anything happen to me and neither will everyone else. I am stronger now with my magic and I have you." Jasper said "we want to protect you and he has threaten you." I said "we will deal with this together. I will call sam when we get to school and tell them to meet us at my house tonight and you have to bring the cullens too this fight has become personal for me and I want everyone to know who you and i are up against. I know him better than anyone." we pulled into school and I got out of the car. I was tackled by Alice and Mel. I said "i'm ok I swear." Mel said "don't scare us like that." I nodded. we walked to class. Classes went by in a blur. I was concentrating on my work. By the time lunch came I wanted nothing more than to sit with Jasper. I was feeling emotionally drained from all of the stress. I sat down with my lunch and Edward and Bella sat down to. I leaned into Jasper while eating my lunch. Edward said "Ok what did we miss while in florida?" I said "nothing besides Emmet and Paul had a disagreement. " Edwards asked "What happened yesterday when you didn't come to school?" I looked at Jasper for a little support. Mel said "Edward that's enough. Jasper and Em will fill us in tonight." I said "Jasper I'm sorry to do this but I have to go I cant be here right now." I got up and walked out of school. I went deep into the wood and shifted. I ran toward the Pack house. Once I arrived I saw Emily on the porch. I shifted back and gave her a hug. Emily said "what happened?" I said "I'm going to tell Sam tonight but i needed to get out of school." Emily said "come on in and I will make us some tea." I nodded and we walked into the house I sat at the table. Emily brought over the tea. she sat across from me. I said "He's back Emily and I'm scared." Emily said "the one that hurt you?" I nodded. I was shaking. Emily took hold of my hands and said "its ok we are here for you." I said "I am telling sam and everyone tonight. He left a note on my car and I found it. I know Jasper and Paul will not let anything happen and that I have to face him but i know how he works." Emily said "then it has to be your hand that kills him." I knew that she was right and I knew I had to do this. I knew i had to use the elemental magic to defeat him. Sam soon came home and I said "Thanks for everything Emily, Sam I will see you soon." I walked out of the house and shifted. I ran back to my house and entered through the back door. I went up to my bedroom to change into cargo pants and my combat boots. I pulled on a black tank top and went back downstairs. I walked into the library grabbing the book i needed and walked outside. I meditated for and hour and then I concentrated. My elemental magic and vines grow. I could fell my powers grow. I tapped into my full power making the fining pull things apart it was a bolder that was torn to pieces. I felt proud of that. I felt arm around me i knew by scent it was Jasper. I turned and kissed his lips. Jasper said "how did you do that?" I said "I tapped into my full power. I am going to distroy him for everything he has done to me and Athena" Jasper said "I know darlin everyone will be here soon so lets go prepare food for the shifters and Bella." I said "What in the hell do you mean by Bella is coming to this meeting it has nothing and I mean nothing to do with her." Jasper said "Edward insisted that she come and find out what exactly is going on. I know you don't want her here in your safe space but I tried to tell him that this was a personal matter that needed to be discussed and it had to be in a safe space for you. But he is not listening." I walked into the kitchen and pulled out my recipe book. I decided to make a traditional meal it was something tha I use to eat in scotland. It is called haggis and its a meat pudding accompanied by potatoes, turnups and a whiskey sauce. I got everything and started making it. when the main parts of the meal was done all I had to do was make the whiskey sauce. I asked Jasper "could you go down the the celler and pull me a bottle of whiskey from the rack." Jasper said "sure" I showed him the way to the celler and he went down. He came back up with a bottle. I opened the bottle and tasted it. That was a taste of home. I made the sauce.

There was knocking on the door as I was working on the sauce. Jasper answered the door. Paul and the rest of the pack came in. Paul came over to me and hugged me from behind. I said "everyone can sit in the living room I'm just finishing up dinner for everyone that eats.help yourselves to drinks in the fridge" I poured me a glass of whiskey to calm my nerves. i sipped on it. There was another knock on the door and Jasper let his family in. Everyone took a seat, Esme came into the kitchen and asked "can I give you a hand dear?" i said "I'm just finishing up but thank you for the offer. there is blood for your family in the fridge please help yourself." Esmey said "thank you for everything" I smiled and sipped on my drink. Soon Edward and Bella arrived. I walked into the living room it was now or never. Jasper held me hand. Sam came up to me and hugged me. I knew he was worried and he had every reason to be. Paul said "you going to tell us why we are all here in your house and you made dinner." I said my accent coming out "first off lad watch how you talk to me this is my home not sams." I turned to everyone and said "Thank you all for coming on short notice and welcome to my home. The reason that this meeting was called was to inform you on the new development. This fight has become personal for me I received a note yesterday from someone I thought was dead. His name is Jamie and he was the person who tortured and turned me. He is helping Victoria with her newborn army. I know him in and out I know all of his moves. but this is going to get dangerous and I am prepared to take him on myself this eejit." Carlisle was the first to ask "what did the not say exactly? you also said that he was dead." I said " that note is had some personal stuff that is not up for discussion. it did say however that he was working with Victoria to help kill Bella for killing Victoria's mate. Lets just say the rest is for me to kill him for. I also thought he was dead and I guess not." Sam said "he won't come near you again." I said "i have an ace up my sleeve to take care of him" Bella said "they are coming after me and why is he after you." I said "you can leave anytime lass if you don't like be said here what I did was I helped my best friend escape him and I took all of his abuse so unless you want to think of someone besides yourself then keep your mouth shut." Jasper said "we have come up with a training schedule that will help everyone prepare for this battle." I said "I made a traditional dinner from scotland please enjoy." everyone walked to the kitchen and grabbed a plate. I said "carlise you and your family are able to eat food i casted a spell and you are able to eat food so please enjoy." Carlise asked "How?" I said "my mom wrote it just incase i was mated to a vampire." He nodded and grabbed a plate. everyone seemed to be enjoying the meal. Emmet said "damn Jasper you got lucky she can cook." I smiled and said "Lad that is the just the beginning on what I can do." Everyone laughed I grabbed a plate after everyone had a plate. I walked outside to eat just to get some air. I sat down in the garden needing a break. Edward came out and sat next to me. I asked "What do you want?" Edward said "I came to check on you. I know this must be taking a toll on you." I said "you know nothing on how i am feeling or thinking but keep Bella in check wouldn't want her to get hurt now would we." Edward said "She just frustrated with how you treat her and why you are so closed off to me." I said "well if you all treated me right in the first place then i would be much nicer." i got up and walked back inside and into jaspers embrace. Jasper asked "What happened?" I said "Edward being a dick" Jasper nodded. After dinner was over everyone started to leave. I walked back into the kitchen to start the dishes. Esme and Rose came in and asked "Mind if we help?" I said "not at all please." As I was washing dishes, Rose was drying them and Esme was putting them away. After everything was put away Rose and Esme left. It was just Jasper and I. I said "I'm going to bed graduation is coming up in a few weeks and I have a feeling that Alice is going to throw a party." Jasper said "good night darlin i will be up soon." I went up stairs and changed cloths. I laid in bed hoping that the nightmares were going to stay away. I soon fell asleep. The nightmares had return full force and it woke me up with a start. Jasper was laying next to me. I sat up and hugged my knees to my chest. I felt arms around me. I laid back down with Jaspers arms around me and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

The next day at lunch Alice was all happy. She announced at Bella's table that she was going to throw a graduation party and all I thought to myself not another party. I sat with Jasper as Bella complained.. Graduation could not come soon enough..