Chapter 29

That night I kept waking up from nightmares about when Jamie made his army and attacked my village seeing my mum being killed has haunted me over the years. Sometime durning the night I felt arms wrap around me startling me awake. I looked over my shoulder to find Jasper. I rolled back over and fell into a deep sleep feeling safe in my mates arms. The next morning I woke up in Jaspers arms. Jasper said "Good morning darling" I said "Good morning Major." My accent was thick this morning. Jasper asked "What happened last night? I came to check on you and it looked like you were having nightmares." I said "I did have a nightmares about when my village was attacked and I was taken." Jasper pulled me closer to him. We laid there for a little bit longer. I had to go school to finish out the classes before the end of the year I was doing really well in my classes. Jasper and I got up out of bed. I went into the closet to find out what to wear to school. As I was standing in the closet looking through the shirts I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Jasper. He said "I think you look in anything in this closet darlin" I said "I know love." I grabbed out a black shirt and some skinny jeans. I got dressed and pulled on my boots. I went down to get breakfast. After I ate something Jasper and I drove to school. The first half of the day went by fast. It was now lunch time. Jasper Melody and I walked to our table after I grabbed lunch I sat down next to Jasper. Alice walked up to where everyone was sitting and said something about throwing a graduation party. I thought to myself that worked last time. Bella said "Another party really Alice." Alice said "Oh come on it will be fun." I said "right you said that the last time and look what happened." Alice then drifted off into a vision. Knowing the look so well. When Alice came out of the vision I gave her a concerned look.. Nobody else really took notice except me and Jasper. The rest of the day went by. Jasper and I walked out to the car and drove to his house where Alice would fill us in on her vision. When we pulled into my drive way Jasper and I walked over to his house. We all walked into the living room Minus Edweirdo and Bella. I sat on the couch as Jasper sat on the arm. Emmet sat next to me. I said "Alice what did you see Lass I have seen that look before." My accent got thick when i said lass. Alice said "I saw Victoria she going to try to get to bella this weekend." I said "not with us and the pack around."

That night when I got home I went into the library to find my spell book there had to be a spell to contain the situation when it comes the fight that we are facing." I was sitting on the the couch in the living room when there was a knock on the door. I set my spell book aside and went to answer the door. When I opened the door I found that Edward was standing there. I said "what do you want Edward? I am in the middle of something" Edward said "I wanted to talk to you about what you went through." I said "I told you all what you needed to know and I don't want to talk about it anymore. I relive the memories with horrible nightmares at night." Edward said "I am sorry for what you went through but I wanted to get to know you better." I said "maybe some other night I am in the middle of something and I am sure you have Bella to get back to. have a good night I will see later." With that I shut the door in his face. I thought to myself now he wanted to get to know me after everything that they put me through. I went back into the library and continued to search I found a way to contain I came accross an old spell in the books but it looked like it was a complicated spell that would take a lot of energy. i was sitting there reading over the ingredients for it with the encantation when there was a knock on the door. I walked over to the door to see Alice, Melody and Jasper. I thought to myself what did I do now. I let them in and we walked into the library where I had alot of the books spread out. Melody said "we were wondering about someone that we met when we were in italy." I sat down on the couch to think. Jasper sat next to me. I asked "who did you meet." Alice said "when we were in the throne room I meet another tribird by the name of Athena." When Alice said that name I started to panic nobody was to know about her. Jasper must have sensed the panic and said "who is she darling?" I said "she was my best friend when we were held captive." I took a deep breath and said " I helped her escape a few days before I did. she was in bad shape when I got her out." Jasper took my hand in his and "Its ok just tell us." I was sitting there reliving that night I said "Jamie went out to hunt dropped his keys out side of my cell I had to help Athena she was badly injured so I unlocked my cell and went to unlock hers I got her healed as best as possible. I told her to run as far as she could an never look back and to never come looking for me. I know she feels bad for leaving with out me but she was safe from what we were going through. When Jamie came back he was so angry at me it was the worse that I had received from him he took silver knifes dipped in wolfbane and witch hazel and ran it across my skin. A few days later was when I got away after killing him. i never looked back." Alice said "she is safe she is mated to the three kings. she looks happy but felt bad about having to leave you. she gave me her number to give to you so you two could catch up." Melody said "She asked about you and we told her that you got away and were happy with Jasper and Paul. She was excited that you found happiness after everything that you and her have been through." I said "I am glad that she found happyness and I would love to see the lass again but if she is mated to the kings then they know about her and I being what we are. that could put her and I in more danger than we are already in." they soon left and I called the number.