Chapter Five

We arrive back to our dorm. Opening the door to let myself in, Mick walks by and pushes me with his hip, making me hit the door frame in result. "Mick, what the hell!?" I yelled. "It's all part of being a bother," He clicks his tongue while he points his finger at me, winking also. I mumbled a word that he probably did not hear. From the left corner, a sound of a phone rang.

"Hey, N/n, is this yours?"

Mickey held my phone up high, showing me that it's ringing.

"Yeah, it is. I wonder who's calling?"

As soon as I said that, he throws the phone at me. "Son of a bitch," I said. Picking up the phone, I see Reggie's number. "Oh, it's Reggie!" "Who?" Mick asks me. I placed a finger infront of him while I answer the call.

"Hey Reg."

"Hey there girl. Did you arrive at Winsdor College already?"

"Yeah, I did a couple of hours ago. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine! Just packing up my stuff for college right now."

"Right now?"

"Yeah, I'm going to arrive there on Saturday instead."

"Holy shit, really!?"

"Absolutely! We can go hang out for the rest of the day if that's fine!"

"Reg, of course it is!"

I turn around seeing Mickey playing with one of my VHS tapes. Chuckling, I turned back around, continuing my call with Reggie.

"Hey, I gotta go. I still need to finish unpacking my stuff for the dorm."

"Yeah, sure go ahead! I got distracted, so I still need to pack."

"I swear to god, are you looking at that magazine of heavy metal musicians again?"

"You would too if you were at my place, N/n."

"Yeah, fair point."

"By the way, do you already have a roommate?"

"Yeah! He's just sitting down ri-"

"Woah, woah, woah! 'He'!?"

"Reg, shut up." He chuckles through the line. "Sorry, it's just surprising that you've been assigned with a guy as your roommate. Be careful though, any roommate could become a bother."

"She's a bother all right."

I screamed as I turned around to see Mickey right behind me. "Oh my fucking god!" Mick laughs, so did Reggie on the phone. "I didn't hear you, how did you get here?" I asked him. He just poked my face, placing a finger on his lips. "The geek never reveals his secrets." Rolling my eyes, I pushed his head out of the way, calling Reggie again.

"Jesus Christ, sorry about that."

"That was one hell of a scream you had right there. Just like always!"

"Yeah, yeah," I chuckled. "I'll call you soon once it's the weekend, okay?" "Looking forward to it, see ya!" He hung up.

"So, care to tell me who Reggie is?"

I see Mickey smirking right at me. "Shut up, Altieri." I punched his shoulder. "Reggie's been a friend of mine since our parents were friends in high school. I consider him as an older brother." "You don't have any siblings?" Shaking my head, I continue. "I'm an only child, but I feel like Reg has been my brother since forever. We argue like siblings too."

"How about you? Do you have any siblings?" I look away, walking over to my tapes as I place them on a small shelf beside me. 'Where's my Halloween tape?' Realizing, I whip my head to see Mick holding onto it. "I do actually." He tosses me the movie. "A younger brother to be exact. He just started his elementary year today."

"That's cute," I told him. He smiles and walks towards my direction, staring at the movies. "He loves watching movies with me. Mostly everyday when he knew I was leaving high school."

"How old is he?"

"Only four."

"Four!?"

"What made you think when I said he started his elementary year?"

"Nothing, I'm just wondering if he ever gets scared or anything while watching a horror film."

"He does, but he still enjoys them."

Mick and I both look at one another and smile. Altieri may become a bother already on my first day, but I gotta say he's pretty much a nice guy to be around. Honestly, I should forget about him touching my movies. I'll allow him...just once a day.

"You guys have been staring at each other for a while."

The both us swift our eyes to someone who spoke. Randy. "You guys doing a staring contest or what?" "Well, look who returned?" I asked, receiving a laugh from the geek. "Sorry for leaving. Had to go help Derek and another roommate." "You have another?" He nods to Mickey's question. "Yeah, his name is Paul. All the other dorms were full, yet ours were able to fit him in."

"Ah."

Both of us look at each other simultaneously, laughing together. "I could've sworn you guys were chasing each other around, or arguing before. That's such a quick change in attitude." Randy grabs both our attention. "Wait you heard?" "You passed through our dorm making from what I heard, the weirdest bird calls of terror while Mickey chased you down the halls."

"Bird calls!?"

Mick begins to wheeze out his whole soul to that sentence. I, on the contrary, looked away in embarrassment. 'There's no way.' "I'm sorry, but what!? No, even her calls can't make a bird go to them!" I slapped Mickey on the back of his head. As if I already wasn't embarrassed enough, but how in the hell could Randy call it a bird call?

"You two are going to be the death of me."

"It's all part of being a bother." Both Randy and Mick told me. "Oh, so now I got a wannabe Jamie Lee virgin in this story to bother me, just great." From what I can picture, he must've looked or felt offended by it. "First of all, Jamie is badass, second, I stayed alive by being a virgin, thank you very much."

"Then what the hell is your third reason?"

"Mick can't be alone to mess with you all by himself. So why not tag along?"

"Fuck you Randy, seriously, fuck both of you." I pointed both my fingers to Mick and Randy. They just laughed to my answer. To be fair, it was pretty funny, so I went along. But I just know that these two will literally be the death of me for this year.

"Randy, I need some help!"

Someone shouted from across the room. It's not Derek, so I guess it might've been his new roomie, Paul. "Alright Paul, I'll be there in a sec!" He run off our dorm. "I'll see you guys later!" He sends us a wave as he fully left the room. I stare at the door while I don't even have a single thought in my mind. Once I turned around to unpack, I catch Mickey staring at me.

"What's up with you staring all of a sudden?"

He doesn't answer and just leans closer. And closer until both our faces were inches away. He just flicks my forehead, walking off, laughing.

"What the fuck, Mick?"

"Just get over here and help me unpack, will ya?"

He gives me a warm smile and I couldn't help but smile back. "Alright." I chuckle and walked over to help him.