Chapter Thirty-One

All of us left campus and headed towards the drugstore. It's the only spot that's not by far, and also has good stuff for a cheap price. Even if I'm going to be annoyed by the blondie, I would still go for anything. Maybe this time I could probably disguise myself, but I can't use any items outside from class, so fuck. Randy, all of a sudden, started talking about movies.

"...And that is how Laurie decapitated Michael's head off."

"How did we even get to here?"

"I always find a way to do it, Mick."

"Well, obviously. Because you're a geek."

"Easy, Tarantino Film Student."

"The hell?"

"Just shut up will you?" I slap the back of their heads, both soon apologizing. "Sorry," The two mumble simultaneously. Joel crosses his arms, chuckling. "Just wait until they make a movie after that."

"They announced it?"

"Nope. I'm just guessing."

After talking for a while, we finally entered inside the drugstore. I ran to the left corner of the isle, immediately hiding at the snacks section. 'I hope he doesn't see me he-holy shit! Dunkaroos!' A box of ten stood in front of me. I've loved them ever since they were released. The good news is that they're on a good price, only seventy-five cents! This store really does have the good stuff in a cheap amount. Taking about four boxes, I walk backwards to make sure he's not there until I bumped into someone.

"Shit! I'm sorry!"

"Oh no, don't be! it's...you?"

Looking up, there stood the blondie, Ryan. "Oh...hey there!"

"Ryan. You still remember, right?"

"Oh...yeah! I only saw you yesterday, so I still remember your name." He left out a small laugh. "True. Say, I never got your name-"

"N/n, where did you go?"

Thank goodness that's Mick. I took a sigh and called for his name. "Oh hey!" He sends a smile. It faded when he spotted Ryan right beside me. "Oh...hey there, blondie! Sorry for slamming...my dollar...on your face..." Unsurprisingly, he just laughed; however, only for a second. "It's fine. I'm sorry for backing away. Someone from behind with a costume, from the new movie, just stared at me and I didn't want to deal with them and their pranks. It was the fourth time that happened."

I let out an 'ah' in response. Blondie turns his view back at me. "By the way, is N/n a nickname of yours?"

"Yeah, only close ones call me that. Just call me Y/n."

"That's a pretty cool name!"

"Yeah, yeah, pretty cool. If you don't mind, we're going to look for some medicine." Mick walked over, takes my hand, and dragging me to the medicine isle.

"Also, what's with those four boxes of Dunkaroos?"

"They're delicious, obviously."

"You gonna share them?"

"No. Only at the dorm." He lets out a laugh.