Chapter Forty-Nine

(Smut warning)

Everyone passed out in bed. They all covered themselves in blankets and threw a big blanket at me and Mick on the single sofa. Even Mick fell asleep too. I stayed up to finish watching Can't Hardly Wait.
Once the ending finally came, I got up to change films until I felt arms around my waist that pulled me back.

"Where are you going?

"Changing movies, Mick. Can't Hardly Wait just ended."

"Leave it then."

"C'mon. I wanna watch Night of the Living Dead-"

"Just stay. For a little bit."
I gave in and sat back down in the same position on the single sofa. I waited while the credits continue to roll with Mickey slowly trailing kisses to my neck. 'I should change to my pajamas though.'

I waited until Mick finally fell back asleep, leaving me the chance to change a different movie and grab my bag with clothes. I crept to the bathroom. Trying my hardest to not make a single noise around the dorm. Once I finally reached to the door, I slowly went in and shut the door quietly.

"God, finally," I whispered, laughing softly. I took out a toothbrush and a small bottle of toothpaste to brush my teeth before changing.

"Holy Diver, soul survivor/You're the one who's clean-"
I became a bit bored and decided to mumble a quick song while I strip off my top clothes, leaving me topless. Before I could unzip my bag someone fumbles with the door knob, wanting to enter in. I quickly put my top back on and opened the door, revealing Mick's figure.

"Mick, go back to sleep."

He ignored me and continued to stare with his half-lidded eyes.

"Is there anything you want? Anything you need? Something?"
He scratches the top of his head. Still shooting me the same look. "If there's nothing, just go back to sleep. I just need to change and I'll be right there-"

He suddenly pushed me back inside the restroom to make his way in. He shuts the door and quickly locks the knob.

"Mick, what the hell!?" I whispered. He slowly turns his whole body around to face me. A small smile begins to form on his lips.
"Mick, do you want something?"

"Yeah, you." He crashes his lips onto mine, making me startled for a quick second until I kissed back. I moved back and stopped once my feet hit the bathtub. A smile leaves my face. "That's sweet, Mickey, but I really need to change right now."

All of a sudden, he stripped off my top, exposing my bare chest in front of him again. A hand rests on my chest and he pushes me inside the tub, causing a noise. He came in and continues to kiss me with his figure hovering over mine. Mick's fingers played with my belt, beginning to unbuckle. I helped him take them off and kicked my pants out of the way. Leaving me in nothing but underwear.

"You're not gonna strip or what?" He chuckles and strips off his clothes in front of me. A confused look on me  appears when he began to fish inside his pocket. Inside revealed another condom. "You really want to fuck me that badly, don't you?"

"Just wanna show my love to you." We smiled at one another before he placed the condom beside him. "We just need to be quiet. Don't want to wake up the others," he says. His fingers fumble with the end of my underwear until he pulled them off. I lift myself off from the tub to kick them out from the way. Mick lowers his head down between my legs before inserting his tongue in me.

I almost let out a moan when Mickey rests his hand on my mouth, shushing me softly. I nod and grabbed my top to bite on while he continues to lick and suck in my clit. I can feel my moans of pleasure wanting to spit but I can't. Because we're somehow about to fuck in Sidney's bathroom. Mick continues to suck in my clit more as he begins to make my climax rise. I tangle my fingers on his hair with my head leaning back.

I took off the cloth and whispered as I moaned quietly. "God, Mick. I'm close." As soon as he heard, he licks and sucks my clit more, already making me come. It began to drip from his chin. He wipes off the remains, licking his hand until he left it spotless. I felt my face heat up just slightly, but I couldn't help but look away. He saw and let out a quiet laugh.

"Hot. I know it is."

"Just shut up and get over here." I open my arms to embrace him for a kiss. I opened my mouth to let him in as he gladly took that opportunity. We made-out for a bit before he parted and left kisses on my chest. He left gentle bites along the trail, continuing to bite on the same spot until they were very noticeable. "You wanna?" He asks me. I nod and he takes off his boxers to slide in the condom.

He slowly closes the space between us as he inserts himself in me slowly. His thrusts start slowly and continued to be slow to not cause any other noise. I quietly moan in our kiss and pulled him closer to deepen. He thrusts still continue at slow constant speed. And it feels nice. A hand trails to my clit as he starts to rub in circles softly.  I ceded a moan of pleasure that had his head perked up.
I give him a smile. "It feels nice." He smiles back and leans closer to rest his head on the crook of my neck.

His thrusts were still slow yet constant. It feels really good at such a slow pace. It's like he's taking his time to make love for me. "This is actually much better when it's slow," I hear him say. "It's like I'm taking my time to make love to you."

"Quit reading my mind."

He laughs and I can feel his smile. "Glad we thought the same." He continues to thrust slowly while rubbing circles on my clit. I didn't come but he pulled out, giving me the opportunity to push him while I top him. His hands take hold on my hips as I line up my position, inserting him in me.
I moved my hips around a bit before I started to bounce on him slightly. Well I don't want to make any noise.

His hand goes back to rubbing my clit, giving me a moan of pleasure once more. "I'm getting close." For a while, I came. I pulled out and looked to see something dripping in his condom. He came out the same time I did. That's something. I laughed and pulled him for one more kiss that we soon started to make-out.

"I think it's time I tell you—" Mickey said once we parted.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Will you be my boyfriend?"

We laughed after asking simultaneously until I said, "Yes, you geek," as I pull him for one more kiss for the night. I finally get to start a beginning with my boyfriend.