Chapter Thirty-Three

Knock knock!

"Yes?"

"Hey Sid, it's Randy and the rest of the gang!"

"Alright! Hal and I will be right there!"

The door opens, revealing both Sid and Hallie already dressed in their other outfits. They both saw me and complimented mine as I did the same. Derek began walking over to Sid, giving her a kiss before we all headed out to Reggie's minivan.

"Shotgun!" Mick ran to the front until Derek pushed him out of the way, causing him to fall.

"Ah! What the hell Derek!?"

"No shotgun, Mick. Reggie is taking the spot."

"Whatever," He mumbled and took my wrist, taking me to the back of the minivan as before. Once all of us were inside, Derek took Reggie's keys out from his pocket, starting the engine. "By the way," Reggie turns around, facing Mick and I. "Don't make out at the back okay?"

"No promises."

"Mick!"

"Kidding...kidding!" Everyone started laughing, I slap the back of his head. "Uncalled for, N/n." I roll my eyes before I rest my head on his shoulder for a minute.

Derek starts the engine and begins leaving the visitor parking lot, heading to our destination, the sorority house.

Reggie took out a cd from the compartment, placing it inside the slot as The Beach Boys started blasting through the speakers. Everyone started chatting up front, I rested my head on my hand while I look at the night view. Well, not night; it's only the sunset. Something heavy rests on my shoulder and not to my surprise, is only Mick. Looking down shows him with a smile forming on his face. I smile back as I rest my other hand on his head, letting go shortly. Now to my surprise, he took hold on my hand as he gave it a gentle kiss without anyone noticing.

"Very cheesy, Mick."

"You like it."

He unbuckles his seatbelt as he turns around, facing his back beside me. I unbuckle mine and move my direction to where his back is, grabbing him below his arms to pull him closer. While I bury my face in his hair, I move my hand down to lace with his. My mind ignored any other background noise that it felt quiet. The more white noise I heard coming from my head, the more heavy my eyes felt, issuing to sleep.

At the sorority house parking
"Hey, N/n."

Someone kept calling my name as for me, I'm still sleeping. The sudden poke on my cheek from a second ago ended up with a pinch, waking me up. Mick stares with a smile, letting his hand leave my cheek. I stretch my arms, feeling a pop from my back. "Damn, I fell asleep." Mickey leaves a chuckle and takes my hand, exiting out the minivan. "It was only a six minute drive. You fell asleep hard that Hallie gave up trying."

"How long have I slept for?"

"About thirty minutes."

"Sounds about right." He rolls his eyes and takes me inside the sorority house. Dead Kennedys blasting soon as we enter, people chatting and drinking, and a few are just making out on sofas. "I like this party," I said, looking at Mick. Derek came across after he spotted Mickey and I near the door frame.

"Finally, you guys came."

"Sorry about that. I sometimes fall asleep hard." I put a hand behind my hand taking out a nervous laugh. Derek only chuckles as he told me it's alright. While I was looking around, I spotted Sid and Hallie talking with both sister Murphy and Lois. Reggie sat on the sofa, talking with a small group of people; Randy, however, is nowhere around. "Where the hell did Randy go?"