Chapter Six

The Next Day
...
"We walk the streets at night
We go where eagles dare
They pick up every movement
They pick up every loser"

I groaned as I rolled to the other side of my bed, hitting the snooze button off my alarm. "Ugh...Give me ten more minutes..."

"Wake up!"

Somebody yelled right at my ear which caused me to scream and stand up from the sudden panic. It's just Mick, and he's now standing across me, laughing. "Fuck you, Mick!" I grabbed the pillow nearby, getting ready to whack him in the face. He dodged and snatched the pillow away from me, hitting me right at the face, causing me to fall and land back in bed.

"Oops, sorry about that."

"Whatever."

I got up to fix my bed. "Hey, was that Misfits I heard?" I nodded to his question while I am still fixing my bed. "Yeah, Reg changed my alarm to Where Eagles Dare when he stayed over one time. I didn't bother changing it."

"Is he some sort of rock enthusiast or what?"

"You can say that." I shrugged and left my spot where I finished fixing my bed to get dressed. "Hey, since we don't start classes because it's next week, wanna go grab something to eat?" I asked him while I stretch put my arms to relieve any stiffness of each limb. "That's not a bad idea," He smiles. Once I smile back, I left off heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and cleaning my face. I took a shower last night after the two of us unloaded and moving things around.

"He's not bad," I told myself as I continued brushing my teeth. "He may be a bother, but not as bad as those other people at school." The dorm is silent. No noise played except for me now finishing for brushing my teeth and with the sink faucet on.

"Everyday when you're waking down the street..."

"The fuck?" I leave the bathroom after I wiped my fave with a towel, leaving the room just to see Mickey watching Arthur. Before I could open my mouth, he quickly turns and interrupts me. "Before you say any shit, let. Me. Be." "I wasn't man..." I actually wanted to join in on it. Who wouldn't? It caught my attention whenever I watched it with my baby cousin that I was babysitting.

"Let me guess, did your brother watch this and it had you interested?" I blurted out which had him curve his head to me.

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"Not surprised, I watched it while I was babysitting my baby cousin back then."

"Glad we can both agree that we like the show then."

"I never said I did, but technically yes. I actually like the show."

I sit besides Mick on his bed while the two of is watch the show together. My head started feeling a little heavy as it's now resting on Mick's shoulder. "What are you doing?" I quickly perked my eyes up to see Mick looking back at me. "Oh, nothing." I move my head away while I look back from him. Once I turned back around, his face came close to mine, startling me.

"Mick what the hell man!?"

Mick begins to burst out into laughter while he covers his mouth to hide his smile forming. "Sorry, sorry, I thought it'll be funny." I got up from the bed to continue what I started. "Whatever."

"No seriously, I thought it would be funny!"

After dressing
Once Mick and I were finally dressed we walked together to the cafeteria for some breakfast. To the second row is Randy, Hallie, and Sid. "Hey guys," I caught their attention as we headed to them. "Morning Y/n," Randy smiles. I smile back and ruffle his head that he soon swatted his hands around to prevent me from doing anything else. I give him a slight chuckle and asked the three of them if they already ate as they answered with a 'no'.

The three of them left their seats simultaneously and went to the line. Mick and I followed behind. While we were walking, he began to start a conversation.

"How's it going liking Windsor?"

"Mick, it's only been a day."

"And? I'm just saying." He rubs the back of his neck as he chuckles. I laugh along with him. "But I gotta say, it's going pretty good in the first day. Didn't expect me to befriend about five people at that time all of a sudden."

"And didn't expect me to be here too?"

"That too. I mean we made contact at a gas station and here we are now as roommates."

"That's true, but at least you're a cool roomie."

"Yeah, I could say the same thing about you too, especially knowing the fact that you're already becoming a bother."

"I wasn't kidding what I was saying." He playfully punches my shoulder. "I keep my promises."

"Of course, Mickey Altieri, the man who keep his promises, would do something like that." He notices my sarcasm.

"You better watch that sarcasm."

"Yeah sure," I jokingly told him while I begin to push him up front, realizing that we're far behind Sid, Randy, and Hallie. Once we caught up, I spot Derek talking with Sid. 'He came here quick enough.'

"Hey Derek." Calling his name to get his attention, his head curves to my direction. "Oh hey, Y/n," He answers as he smiles. "Yo, Derek." Mick drops himself onto my back, causing me to almost fall in-front of Derek until he pushes me back up to my stance.

"Jesus Christ, Mick you're about to put them through a lot of shit she's going to have to deal with," He chuckles.

"That's too bad because they're already dealing with it."

I elbow his side to which caused him to wince over the pain. "Ow, rude." He scoffs at me. "Beat it, Mick." I give him a smirk that didn't last long and walked past him. "It hasn't even been a week and somewhat you guys are already talking like you guys just knew each other?" I took a quick turn facing Derek. "Well I mean we saw each other at the gas station before I came here, so..."

"I'm going to make that count."

I roll my eyes over at Mick's comment and continued talking with the two until someone spoke.

"Hey, Randy and Sid already left! Let's hurry to go get our food!" I walk over to Hallie as the two behind follows, giving her a smile while we walked together through the line.