Chapter Forty-Seven

Knock knock!

"Who could it be knocking on the door?"

"I got it." Sid jumped out of Hallie's bed and cleared the door to reveal the guys. "Hey everybody! We decided to skip our next class and spend some time here. So I hope you don't mind," Derek says. He gives Sid a kiss on her cheek, lounging on her bed while he pulls her along. Mickey came and planted a kiss that was very close to my lips.

"Are you trying to show-off or what?" He looks at Derek and wraps his arms around my waist. "Like this?" He closed the gap between us, pushing me slightly until my back makes contact with Hallie's bed. I almost trailed my hand to his stomach until I realized that I'm in Sidney's dorm.
We pulled apart and I couldn't help but look away with heat rising from my face. We made-out several times, but this was the first time he pulled this move in front of them.

"Mick, get yourself and Y/n a room for Christ's sake," Randy informed.

Mickey looks at Randy with a smirk forming on his lips, then to me. "Mick, not again." He eventually kisses me again, basically making-out in front of the gang twice. Once we pulled back, a string of saliva forms. I took deep breaths and used my fingers to brush off the string.

"Well, this just went somewhere." Derek laughs at Joel's words.
"Mickey just wants to show-off. Don't you, Mick?"

"The cat's out of the bag, Derek. Every one you guys are going to have to deal with this."

"Reggie doesn't know," I stated.
"Shit."

"Is Mickey afraid that he might get his ass kicked by Reggie?"

"You wish, Randy. I just forgot that he's the only one now who doesn't know."

"He wouldn't even be surprised. He'd go saying he's right, in front of my face," I chuckled. I leaned closer to Mick's ear to whisper. "It's best we don't tell him what we did after the sorority house party. He'll lose his shit."

"I can just suddenly see that," Randy tells me.

"Did I really whispered that out loud?"

"I'm across from you. So is Hallie." Hallie just smiles. I smile back but looked away in slight embarrassment.

"But anyways, I once saw Reg kick the shit out of someone who was trying to flirt with me on our junior year. He saw me being uncomfortable. He did what he did."

"The fact I flirted with you when we started our lives here is surprising that he didn't do anything to me." Mick move back and wraps his arms around me from behind. He begins to plant kisses on my neck.
"Well, he likes you, Mick. And he never saw me uncomfortable around you."

"Did he just know or something?"

"Probably so."

"Reggie once told me how you two would make a cute couple," Hallie stated. "It happened when we went out for coffee and to that store."

"Since when did he tell you that?"

"At the clothes section. He said, "N/n and Mick make a good couple, don't you think?" I didn't realize that his eyes were on you guys. When I looked up at his direction, I could've sworn I saw Mickey's hand lacing with yours while going to the movie section."

"It was that noticeable!?" Mick groans and buries his face on my neck.

"Mickey making a move? I was somewhat expecting N/n to pull a move like that."

"At that point I'm on Joel's side."

"Really, Sid?"
She only shrugs with a smile. Derek chuckles and preps her with kisses on her cheek.

Knock knock knock!

Before Sid got up, I interrupted and hopped off Hallie's bed. "Don't worry Sid. I'll get it for you." I open the door and the person who approached happened to be Reggie.

"Reggie!?"

"Surprise surprise!" He tackles me in for a big hug. A huge smile made its way on my lips once I gladly hugged him back.
"What are you doing here on a Monday? You usually come on Saturdays and Sundays?"

"So, my roomie has his girlfriend staying over after her roommate left for a family reunion. I couldn't take it and left once I heard sex in the room."

"Oh my god."

"I mean, she's alright. But for fucks sake do it somewhere else while I brush my teeth peacefully." He chuckles and greets everyone in Sid's dorm. "Also I was trying to call you. Why didn't you?"

"I spent the whole time here with Hallie and Sid. The other four went to class and ditched their next one to spend time with us here."

"Aw, did Mick decided to ditch just to be with you?" His eyes make his way to Mick, who is trying his best to not blush at his sudden question.

"Well, there's something that you need to know, Reggie." I take his hand and sat him down on Sid's bed. I sat across him where we made face-to-face contact. "So—how can I put this into words-"

"I made-out with your friend." I elbow Mickey's stomach with a nervous smile on my face. He stood shocked. His jaw just dropped down and a sudden smile appeared on his face. "I knew it! I fucking knew it!"

"I knew you were going to say something like that."

"I can't believe those are the exact words you said to Hallie and I."

"I guess I know him a little too well."

"Well, whatever. The fact is I was right. So—when's the wedding?"

"Called it."

"Easy there, Reg. Y/n and I are not dating yet."

"So you're telling me you guys kissed and possibly made-out several times and you two are still not together? What's next? That you two fucked as well?"

I look from behind to see Mick's eyes slowly take his gaze away from Reggie's. Looking back, I spot Reggie's figure standing. "You motherfuck-" He eventually tackled Mickey off from Hallie's bed and had him in a lock on the ground. "I only respect you guys sharing a kiss but that is too much!"

"It was only three times!"

"That's even worse!"

"Why are you even tackling me!?"

"Why am I?" He lets him go and grabs him below his arms, picking him off the floor. "But still, how can you guys do that kind of thing and not even date!?"

"I-I don't know!"

"That is not an answer, Mickey! Ask her out for fucks sake!" He grabs his shoulders and begins to shake him. Hallie gets in on the action and down the same but to Reggie. "Get your shit together, Mickey! Just ask them out on a date or something already!"
Joel came and pried Hallie off of Reggie. "Okay, Hal. Take a rest." Randy grabbed Reggie's shoulder, signaling him to stop which made him let go of Mick.

Mickey ran and tackled me, making me fall on the floor. "God, fuck!" His arms made his way to my waist, curling himself closer to me. I play with his hair for a bit until he calms down. "It's alright, Mick." I let out a laugh and got up in a sitting position before I caressed his face to pull him in for a kiss.

"You alright though, N/n?"

"I'm good, Randy. My back kinda hurts, but it's okay. I'm okay." I look down at Mick. "Him? Not sure."

"I could've asked you out at this hour but I'm not sure anymore. I'm afraid."
"Oh, babe." I playfully said. Inside, I think I felt myself cringe a bit. Never really used to saying those names. But I said that to him at the cafe one time, so— I send out a laugh and plant a kiss on his forehead. We just stayed on the floor while we all began to talk about a different topic in Sid and Hallie's dorm.