Chapter Twenty-Two

(Here's the✨smut✨. It's my first time so it's gonna suck a bit)

Mick unlocks the door while I'm still above his shoulder. I didn't bother escaping his grasp, he had on a tight grip around me. Once he opened the door, he immediately slammed it and threw me on my bed. His tall figure begins to hover above me again, he grabs hold on my sides as he leans in for a quick kiss. He pulled back and took off his sweater, his hands soon slipping inside my tee, feeling the cold coming from his palms.

"Damnit Mick, you're cold." He lets out a laugh and fumbles with the bottom of my shirt. "Can I?" I nod and let him take off my shirt. He stares at me for a second before mumbling a word I couldn't hear from how quiet he was. He is definitely turned on, there's no point in hiding. "Do you want to finish what we started?" A furious amount of blood rushed through my head as I nod slowly while Mick gets in between my legs, slowly grinding.

I let out a quiet moan that still caught his attention, him going a little faster than before. I begin to feel myself heat up over this, feeling slightly uncomfortable in my pants. I press my legs together to relieve some pressure. Mick saw and knew what's going on. He unexpectedly took off his belt, taking his pants off along as well only to leave him in his boxers. I trail my hands to my pants to pull them down and kick them off, now leaving me in my underwear.

"You really are gorgeous," He mumbled and placed both his hands on my thighs while giving them a small squeeze. I shiver due to his cold hands and didn't pay attention to him continuing to grind between my legs. This man already had his time, now it's my turn to top.

As soon he stops, I flip him over to the other side, both of us switching positions. I did what he did and grind on his crotch. Mick rapidly blushes and let out a deep sigh to possibly maintain himself. The two of us made eye contact as I lean over to kiss him slowly. I slowly grind while both of us were making-out so there has been some slight sounds of moaning into the kiss. I lick the bottom of his lip for entrance and didn't waste any time to decline.

I trail my hands around his body, dragging them to his arms, shoulders, chest, and to his stomach. I didn't expect this side of me to even do something like this, but I like it. I'm pretty sure Mick likes it way more. Chuckling to my own thought, Mickey clears his throat. "Has this been more than your first time doing this?" I shook my head, answering as a 'no'. "I never dated nor had sex back then. Why are you asking?"

"Somehow you're surprisingly good at it." The two of us let out a laugh before I spoke up. "Is this your first time too Mick?"

"No, during my relationship, I did it about three times." My eyes widen. "Three!?"

"Crazy, I know," he says. "I would rather forget it all and just pretend this is my first time."

"Well, this could be your first time in four years."

"Not bad," He chuckles until he realizes my sentence. "Wait what!?" I give him a smile, letting him know I meant what I said. "Woah, woah. You want this with me?" I slowly turn my view away from him, slowly nodding. A scoff was heard with a slight sound of laughter along. "I really wasn't expecting this side of you." My eyes look back at Mick as a smile forms on my face. "If you don't want to-"

He shuts me up with a kiss that I took in return. "I would want this with you." A smile forms on his face and we change positions one more time. He hops off my bed, walking over to his bag to reveal...a condom? "I think this could still be in good use." He hovers on top of me. "How long have you had it?"

"Two years."

"Wha-"

"Before you say anything, it says it's still in good use." He points a finger up in the air looking at the condom. We let out a laugh while leaning our foreheads against each other. His hands trail to my underwear, pulling one side of the end with his thumb. I took the signal and pulled them down, kicking them off with one leg. Mick opens my legs more and inserts a finger through. A loud moan came out from my mouth and I immediately covered my face. A grip forms on my wrist, being pulled away. Another came in as he speeds up.

After about a minute, I already came on his fingers. "Wow, that was fast." He laughs and licks off the juice that came. I looked surprised to the fact he did that. Like I know this is part of sex, but man there's just a lot to learn.

He asks if I'm ready and while sending him a nod, he didn't hesitate to throw off his boxers as he slips on the condom. "Okay, this is your first time so if it hurts, just tell me okay?" I gave him another nod as he positioned himself towards me. Once he slid in, I let out a hiss of slight pain. God, that stings a bit. "Shit, you okay?" I nod for the third time. "I'm fine."

"You sure? We can just-"

"It's fine Mick, really. We can still go on."

He leans closer, closing the gap on us as he fully went in. Another loud moan escaped my mouth in the kiss. Mickey starts thrusting slowly, already knowing this is my first time. Tears were forming and falling down quickly. He took notice and kissed the tears away while he continues to thrust in and out at a slow pace. One of his hands slowly went down from my thigh as I felt his thumb rubbing my clit.

He starts to pick up the pace while I constantly moan throughout this. "Oh Mick," I moan his name and covered my mouth to how loud it was. The two of us started sweating and sounds of skin slapping one another were all around. The pace quickens again but not aggressively. My legs were starting to feel weak the quicker Mick goes.

I came a few minutes later and Mick pulls back, laying beside me. I turn around and gave him a tired smile while he caresses my cheek, pulling me to a slow kiss. "I love you," I told him when he pulled back. His eyes widen but softened shortly. "I love you more." He pulls the blanket over us, his arms soon wrapping my waist as I place my head above his.