Chapter Twenty-Four

"Fucking can't with that Ryan guy. We were in danger, some asshole screamed extremely close to your ear, it caused pain, so why the hell was he moving back all of a sudden!?"

Mick continued running back to campus while he still has me in his arms. "That son of a bitch is really going to irritate me like that, isn't he?"

"Mick, that's enough-"

"That nice guy act he's wearing is not going to last long, I can tell from that."

"Mickey, listen-"

"I don't even give a shit if he wants to kick me out from the drugstore. I'll fucking do it if it makes him that goddamn happy!"

"Mick just shut up for fucks sake!"

We enter Windsor campus and Mick froze after we went in. His eyes jolted to my tone after his rambling about Ryan. "Look, forget about Ryan, don't let him get to you like that." I took a deep breath until I spoke up again. "I don't like him either, I don't like the way he is to you, and I would rather forget about him. No way in hell is he ever going to try and take me from you."

An upsetting expression develops on Mick's features. I feel bad for yelling at him like that, but I just can't with his rage on the soda jerk. The mentions about the blonde-headed guy just irritates me. "You're right," He slowly tracks down. "It's just-well possibly...fuck, I can't speak at this time somehow.

I smile lightly while I wrap my arms around his neck. "It's fine Mick. Let's just go back inside."

Mick placed me on his bed and removed the blanket off mine to take to the laundry because obviously, we fucked. I wanted to go, but I can't. My legs aren't working. He walked towards his bed to plant a quick kiss on my head before he left. I lean back and just made contact with the ceiling, thinking about everything that just happened. Yesterday, we kissed for the first time; then today, we fucked. "That's just crazy," I told myself, reviving a small chuckle by me. 'Wait a minute, I'm no longer a virgin.' My eyes perk up that I ended up in a sitting position.

"How the hell did I forget that?"

"Forget what?"

My soul just left my body for a second. "Fuck you Mick."

"Funny of you assume, we just fucked, remember?" I roll my eyes as he just snickers before sitting down beside me in his bed.

"But seriously, what's up?"

"I just forgot I'm no longer a virgin."

"...Is that literally the reason that got you up all of a sudden?" I slap the back of his head then bury my face on his sweater I still have on. "Sorry, not my fault my mind was drunk in its own thoughts."

"What kind of thoughts may I ask?"

"The kind of thoughts that made me believe none of it was real ever since we first kissed, you know?" A slight heavy weight came on my side, but I don't mind at this time.

"Same, it just feels like a dream I wouldn't want to wake up." A smile crept into my face as I bury my face more on Mick's sweater. The sudden weight fades and I turn around finding Mick with his whole body at my direction. "I wanna ask you something." He carefully holds onto both my hands. "Do you really feel the same as I do about you?" The time he asked made him develop a worried look. I've always liked Mick and I still do, yet this time I mean it. Not platonic this time, the type of having a crush on is the real reason. The thought about feeling hurt just hits me every time, which reminds me why I didn't believe in the whole romance type of case.

"Why are you asking?" His eyes perk to mine. "I just want you to know that I like you for being yourself. I want to know if that's how you really feel instead of the whole kissing thing we did."

I let go of his grasp to push myself closer to him. Once I did, I wrap both my arms around his neck, putting my head on the crook of his neck. "Mick, I've always felt that way about you. The whole type of you being you case is what I mean. Every time I do, a sudden thought about being hurt just reminds me why I didn't believe."

"But you said you liked me platonically-"

"Because I didn't want those second thoughts to come at me for another stab on the back once I realized. Reggie knew by the second and would tease me about it. I think he's still convinced about me not believing and stuff for now."

The two of us laughed and stare at one another
"I mean every word I said, Altieri. You may be a bother, but you're my bother." I wanted to lean and kiss him, but I felt tired. "I could kiss you at this time, but I'm a bit tired."

"Well I can." He leans over, placing a kiss while pushing me on his bed, my back now making contact. 'Fuck it, I'm kissing back.' I kiss back while he slips his hands inside the sweater for the second time. "Your hands are always cold."

"I'm the human air conditioner anyways," He chuckles. One of his hands trail to my thigh, catching me off guard. Thank god I'm wearing pants to avoid the cold touch.

"Your pants are in the way."

"Mick, stop."

He laughs it off and began to prep kisses all around my face. The amount of serotonin he's giving me is insane.

I'm finally able to move my legs a bit and slowly wrap them around Mick's torso. He kept a grip on my leg as the other is still trailing around my body. I think he just forgot the fact we were almost attacked. I don't blame him, I did too until I began to remember.

He stopped spamming with kisses and kissed my lips. It ended up to a make-out session with Mick licking my bottom lip and allowing him. I pulled back to breathe, a string of saliva forming. I wipe off the string while taking deep breaths. "I love you so much, you have no idea," Mick told me and leaned in for another, yet this time it's slow and passionate. I kissed back again with both our lips moving in sync.

After a minute, we parted with Mick leaving the bed to grab my blanket from the laundromat. I stare at the wall across to only smile. "Such a geek." I smile more and turn to the opposite direction.

  A pair of lips touch my neck, grabbing my attention. "Morning." I roll my eyes and try leaving Mick's bed before he took hold on my waist.

"Mick come on."

"No, you're sleeping with me." It's too late to fight with him pulling me towards him in bed. Grabbing a blanket, he puts it above us. His arms kept a good grasp on my waist. Smiling, I wrap both my arms around him as I play with his hair like before. "I love you Mick."

"Love you more."