Chapter Eighteen

"Hey N/n, wanna hear a joke?"

I face Mickey who seems to have a light of joy glued onto his face. "Yeah sure, what's the joke?" He clears his throat, getting ready to talk.

"Okay, who was asked to direct a gothic horror about a tree falling down?"

I stood in silence until I opened my mouth to answer, yet he interrupted.

"Tiiiiiiiiiimmmmbbbbbbbbbuuuuuurrrrrrrton"

Silence fills the room with a character coughing on screen. I choked on my spit after trying to prevent myself from laughing but failed. Mick started laughing whenever I gave in. "Come on Mick, that wasn't funny." I jokingly said and spot him with a fake offended expression as I laugh.

"Okay then N/n. Let me hear yours."

"With pleasure." I clear my throat and begin speaking.

"Why do we tell actors to "break a leg?"

"Because every play has a cast, that was too easy." Mick sends me a shrug with a smile. I look away with annoyance. "Way to ruin the vibe, Altieri." I hear him chuckle slightly. "Alright, alright. You got another one?" I clear my throat again, preparing to tell another joke.

"What do you call a deer with no eye?" He thinks for a while, yet gave up and shrugged.

"No-eye-deer."

The silence was broken with the soda jerk laughing at the kitchen. "Hey, not bad!" He leaves the kitchen with two plates of food for us. "Here you go. Enjoy." He sends me a smile, and only me, as he walked off. It better not be what I think it'll be. "Wow, didn't even smile at me like I'm here too, you know?" Mick quietly mumbled beneath his breath. I got off my seat to give him a quick peck on his forehead, losing his anger and softening his look.

Sound of glass shattering came from the kitchen right after. "Shit!" The voice belongs to the soda jerk since he's the only one who works at the soda fountain and kitchen. Well, there's no cashier at the counter so basically the whole drugstore I guess.

"Um, is everything okay!?" His figure quickly rose from the bottom while he gives me a thumbs up. "Don't worry, it's all good! Just dropped a glass cup by accident." He went back down where I can see the broom stick being taken as it looks like it were dancing.

"Alright, who the hell possessed the broom?"

I snorted over Mickey's question and covered my mouth after. "Fuck, it happened again." Chuckling, I sit back down to eat my food.

"You know, there's no need to cover your mouth when you do that right?" My head perked up to Mick. "I didn't say that." He held both his hands in defeat and pointed to the soda jerk who is glancing at us through the window. "I think you have a nice laugh." He rests his head on his hand, expecting for an answer. 'Ah, if he's flirting, I'm gonna cry.' "Oh, thank you-"

"Call me Ryan." He ran from the kitchen to give me a handshake. I didn't want to be rude so I took his greeting while he has a huge smile plastered on his face. From the corner, I can spot Mick feeling pretty jealous about this. It's noticeable, I can just tell. The Ryan guy looks like he doesn't know but I know damn well he does.

"Well thank you, Ryan."

"It's not a problem at all." A slight blush appears on the blonde's cheeks. 'My god, he is flirting.' He turns around and walks away, marching back to the kitchen.

"Excuse me, may I get some ketchup?" He ignores Mickey's question and picks up a mop while he heads to the restroom to clean. "Rude ass," He mutters. On my plate laid a pack of ketchup packets on top of my eggs. There were twelve packets which is perfect to split half and half with Mick. I poke his shoulder, handing him the other six ketchup packets. "Aw, thank you." I flash him a smile while the two of us ate.

The two of us finished our food and we both payed for our meals by leaving the money on the table for the soda jerk to take. "Thank you for the food, Ryan." I almost took Mick's hand to leave until he called for me.

"Wait!" He comes over with a cup of coffee. "Here, on the house." He happily smiles and walks off, waving. I took Mick's hand and went through the open door, leaving the drugstore. 'Yeah, he's definitely flirting. That's not good.'

"I can't with that Ryan guy I swear..." Mick angrily murmurs throughout the walk.

"Mick?"

"Like who the hell do you think you are for trying to take someone from me like they're yours? Creep."

"Mick..."

"He pisses me off so much and I didn't even do shit to him! Well he can suck my dick for being a fucking jerk!"

"Mick!"

He head curves to my view. I point to a group of people behind him where it's a family as the lady clutches her purse, taking her daughter's hand, walking away while they stare at him. "Forget it." He continues walking back to campus and aggressively unlocks the door to our dorm. He stomped over to his bed as he plants down face first. I sigh and place the cup of coffee on the table, walking over to sit down beside him.

"I'm sorry, I'm acting like a fucking jerk at this point," He mumbles before lifting his head up. I slightly chuckle and rest my hand on his hair, causing him to sit up straight.

"Don't be Mick, that Ryan guy wasn't even my type to begin with. His personality towards you is not would I want in someone." I move both my hands to caressing each cheek. He begins to lean in front, planting a small kiss on my lips. I smile and rest my forehead against his. "Man, we kissed a lot today didn't we?" I nod and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, but I don't seem to mind at all."

"Good." Mick stilts across, bringing me into another slow, passionate kiss. "Because I want to show you how much I feel about you." My eyes just widened but softened when he leaned in one more time. I push him more, making his back hit his bed while it is my turn to be on top. He hesitates to place his hands on my side. It turns out that he wanted them somewhere else. I grabbed both his hands, placing them on top of my chest. He stares in shock as I just smirked.

I sit down on his lap as I lean closer to kiss him. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance while I gladly let him roam around. I felt myself heating up and decided to take off my shirt, dropping it beside. Mick did the same with his sweater, throwing it in the floor. He started groaning into the kiss, possibly feeling turned on at this point. Our lips move in sync while our tongues flick, pulling back a string of saliva after parting. Mickey wraps both his arms around my waist while he kisses my neck. I felt something wet only to realize he began to lick.

"Holy shit Mick." He gives me one those innocent smiles as he continues to kiss my neck, soon biting gently. My breath starting hitching after feeling this with someone, who happens to be Mick. But I enjoy every second of it. I wrap my legs around his torso at the same time I leaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. I prepped small kisses around his face, kissing his lips lastly.

Our foreheads touch each other while we let out a small sigh of laughter. He takes hold onto my chin, pulling me for one more soft kiss for the morning.