Chapter Forty-Six

"So, when did you and Mickey shared y'all's first kiss?"

"Oh god, Sid. Are you still bringing up about this?"

"If she's asking, then I'm curious."

"Hallie, I love you, but please."

Mickey, Derek, Joel, and Randy left for classes. Sid and I stayed over at her dorm since I'm ditching for the day. Hallie is staying over as well. Now, I'm dealing with a hell load of questions between me and Mick.
Every one of us sat on Hallie's bed in some form of a triangle. "Okay, N/n. Spill the stuff." Hallie takes a pillow, squeezing it tightly.

"This was only meant to be for Sid and somehow all of you guys appeared."

"Hey, Reggie doesn't know."

"Fair—and you better not tell him. I'll try to eventually."

"Yeah-yeah. Now spill it!"

Sid and I laugh and I stopped to begin speaking. "Alright. So it happened whenever Reggie took us to a cafe he went after arriving here to Ohio, okay? And after we left the store we went, we went to that drugstore nearby for a milkshake."

"Is it the one with the—blondie?" Hallie asked me. I nod and said, "Yeah, but we somehow made up and he's going to change. It's a long story."

"Go on. With the story between you and Mick."

"Man, Sid," I chuckle but it quickly faded. "We were just chatting together. He was asking questions. About how I would react if he admitted that I got his attention. Then, he started breaking down over a memory. Again, long story and I don't want to say it because I know he'd feel uncomfortable with it being shared. I wanted to cheer him up, it worked, and he still continued to ask questions."

"Questions? As you mean that you've never been in a relationship?"

"Ding—correct, Hal." We share a laugh before I continue my conversation about Mick and I.
"And he even asked me if I ever kissed someone too."

"No way!" Hallie started squealing and Sid playfully threw a pillow at her. "C'mon, Hal. Don't get too excited."

"You know I can't, Sid. This just happened to our little child who's finally growing up!"

"Hallie, I'm nineteen."

"So? I'm twenty-one."

"Fuck, I forgot you're Mickey's age."

"Derek is also their age too," Sid told me.

"At this point, I'm just not surprised."

Hallie chuckles. "Alright, now finish the story!"

"Okay, okay. As I was saying—after he asked me, somewhere later on, he asked he if could be my first. I was just surprised, you know? Because I told him about my parents and what happened."

"You told him about your mom and dad?" Sid asks. Her and Hallie make eye contact with me. The two are the only people who know about me having a stepdad. They know the reason why my other left after fucking some random bitch. "I eventually told him how the old man was caught fucking that bitch. He even knew that was one reason why I didn't believe in love and stuff. I was afraid it would happen to me too."

"But wait, I'm missing something here, N/n."

"What is it, Sid?"

"You always said how you liked Mick platonically. That was it."

"Well, there's something that you need to know." I scoot closer to both Sid and Hallie as they came closer as well. "I started to develop a small crush on Mickey. Happened the time we became closer. But I never admitted it because I was afraid I would be hurt. And second thoughts happened as well. Reggie's a smart-ass and he knew, but I got him convinced that I only liked him as a friend—just for a little bit."

"Oh, that explains it!" The two said simultaneously.

"Yep," I laughed for a good second. "And back to the story, again. Throughout, we finally shared a kiss. Our first kiss. We eventually made-out after and slept together on my bed." I cross my arms, saying it proud and clear. Well, I needed it out of my system.

Both their jaws sunk. "You guys slept together too!?"

"Yeah. We kissed, slept together every night, and sometimes make-out too. But we still act the same as we were when we first met."

"That's really cute, to be honest," Sid said. "Not gonna lie, you did pretty good covering that up. It was just like always with you two everyday."

"Mick needs to get his shit together and ask you out already."

"Did you really had to slap him, Hallie?"

"Yes."

"Aw, I can't get mad at you. I love you." Her and I laugh together.

"Love you too. Now continue the story!"

"Oh yeah. Right. Well—a day after we kissed, we may or may not had sex..."

"A day after you two kissed!?"

"It just happened! When we hung out together, we kissed and—god, I'm not going to even bother. We just fucked. Got me weak that I couldn't walk."

"Shut up!"

"Even happened after the sorority party and—you know what, I'm not saying it."

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Hallie incants excitedly.

"Hallie, what the hell!?"

"C'mon, N/n! It's college! We drink, do drugs, and have a sex life!"

"We fucked in the shower. There!" I said it fast, I immediately turned around.

"So not only once, twice, but three times!?"

"And after the sorority party too!?"

"Well, we had a small fight while I went to the hospital for my wound and boom—he ended up fucking me in his bed."

"While he was angry?"

"Oh god no, Sid. We made up after our small fight. Then that happened."

"So why did he?"

"He thought I was making out with another guy at the sorority house and I had to explain while he lost control—" I quietly mumbled. "Guess he fucked me to show how much he loves me." A smile works its way on my lips. "Pretty hot, I gotta say."

"Well, if he thought, then he definitely did it to show you his love."

"Which is still pretty hot," I told Sid, resting my chin on my hand. "And very sweet too." Hallie looks shocked and said, "Since when did you became bold enough to talk like that!?"

"Since the time I started high school with Reggie. It was always just jokes.

"I wonder how Reggie is going to react about you two?"

"He'd probably go, "I knew it! I fucking knew it!" Or either tell us to get married. Maybe both. But he would lose his shit if he ever found out what we did. Reggie may tease me a lot about Mick, but he's also protective of me. That's why he was concerned about Mick taking me somewhere."

"Reg really is just like an older brother to you." Sid said as she smiles. I smile back. So did Hal. "A brother I don't want to replace."

"Anybody want to watch a movie while the guys come back from class?"
I laugh at Hallie's question but respond with a nod.

Mickey
"Hold it—you two did that shit three times!?"

"Shut the fuck up, Randy. Not that loud in class!"

"I pray that you two make it out alive. It's the first rule that you two broke."

"Again with the rules as always."

"At least it's part of survival."