Chapter Thirty-Eight

(Smut in beginning)

There never was a round two soon after. After what Mick and I did last night, we took a quick nap until we fully went asleep, basically forgetting. The alarm woke us up at 6am, another song played, and I'm just tired to the fact Reggie would add different songs to my clock whenever he drops by. It's Reggie. He'd still do it to fuck around. "God, Reggie. I can't with you adding different music on my alarm." Before I could turn off the music, Mick's grip tightens my waist more. "Don't go."

"But I need to turn off the alarm."

"Leave it. I used to play this song to my little brother and to my mom before leaving." Well, I can't say no to that. I left off a chuckle. "Alright then, but I should really take a shower." Suddenly, his grip loosens. I left his bed and went to his side and pry him off. "C'mon, Mick, you're waking up too."

"As if."

"Well, alright. Guess I'll go and take a shower then. By. Myself." I jokingly told him the last part before grabbing some clothes and leaving to the bathroom.

Once the water was on, I stepped in to feel the water hit my face as I relax my whole body. I took off the bandage from my wound so it won't get wet. Since the cut is still fresh, it stung a bit from the water drops hitting. The door suddenly opens but I didn't bother to check who it is obviously; until, the shower curtain was fully out of the way to reveal a messy haired Mick. "Wow, you're in here without me." I let out a laugh. He walked in inside, catching me off guard. I was joking what I said, but I'm not going to tell him that.

His hands snuck up my waist, pulling me closer and he placed his lips on my neck. He kept kissing, then biting, then he stared sucking on my neck. I held onto myself, preventing to moan before he licked and sucked on the same spot, making me spill it out. Mick turned me around to face him, pinning me the cold wall. I shivered badly to how cold it was. He then leans in for a kiss with his hand trailing to my thigh, inserting two fingers inside me, making me to moan in the kiss.

He started pumping in and out. The faster he went, the more I felt the climax ready to hit.

After coming on his fingers, he washed them away with the falling water, using them to brush his hair and to reveal a condom hidden inside. "How did you-I'm not going to ask." He chuckled and slips it in, picking me while he wraps my legs around his torso before inserting himself in me. I pulled him to a kiss to wrap my arms around his neck. I was very careful with my left and not to move it around a lot. He thrusts slowly until his pace quickens. I moved my head back after parting to which he started leaving bites on my neck again.

His hand trailed to my thigh and to my area again as he started to rub my clit with his thumb while continuing to thrust. "Mick, I'm close," I said, moaning it out. Right after, I came. He did a minute later. He placed me down, giving me a quick kiss on my head. I grabbed the shampoo bottle. "Alright, turn around." He lets out a laugh and went to face the opposite direction.

After showering, both of us dry our bodies before dressing in our clothes. When I went down to the mirror, I spot several marks, including a few very noticeable hickeys. "Oh my god." Mick turns around, checking until he saw what I'm seeing. A smirk comes across his face. "Yeah, I did that."

"They're a dark reddish-purple, Mick! Did you really had to make them that noticeable!?"

"Hey, that'll show you know who to who you go with." I look away and cover up the marks with my hand. "Maybe I can call Sid for some of her makeup and-"

"No."

"The fuck?"

"If they notice, let them notice. It should be about time they knew."

"Wait, we're dating now!?"

"Not yet."

"You're something, Altieri." He chuckles before leaving a kiss on my cheek. "I know I am."

The dorm phone rings. Once I wore a shirt over me, I head out to answer whoever is calling. "Hello?"

"N/n, it's Sid."

"Is everything alright? You still sound scared from yesterday."

"It's not. Check the news program on the TV. Now." She hung up, leaving me scared and curious to what happened the night after. I took the remote from beside and browsed through each channel until I came across the problem.

"Last week, two partners, Maureen Evans and Phil Stevens, were murdered at the cinema while seeing the previous new movie that arrived. Now, Windsor College student, Casey Cooper, was found dead at the back of a sorority home, laying face down as many state she died by falling off from the balcony."

"Cici..." I almost cried to the fact that I knew why. Last night, the killer slashed a cut on my arm. It was him. He's the cause of her death. And I know that he pushed her off.

"It's him, Mick. It's him."

RIIIING!

The ring coming from the phone startled the two of us. Since I'm still beside the phone, I pick it up one more time. "Is this Y/n?"

"Dewey?" He answers, "yes."

"How did you-"

"I called Sid to ask what your number is. She's with me outside right now. And I need you and your roommate to come out too. You're not in trouble or anything, I promise."

"What is it for?"

"A quick interview. You were there last night, especially your roommate since he went inside the back on an ambulance with you. We know he also has a relation with Casey and need to get some questions. From both you and him."

He hung up. I look at Mick who is already dressed. Knowing what we had to do, he tells me everything is going be okay.

That's what I hope.