Alternate Ending

(I got bored and wanted to make an alternate ending to this just for fun)
Part 1:
—————

2nd person pov:
"Don't you know history repeats itself?"

Your eyes grew in shock as you heard the familiar voice growing from the mask. You wanted to doubt. It couldn't be. You thought he was dead a while ago.

"Mickey..." He took off his mask, revealing exactly who you knew it was going to be. You and Sid stood in shock. Your boyfriend just happened to be Ghostface all along. He was part of it the whole time. He took his voice changer out, pointing it directly at his mouth.

"Surprise, Y/n."

You shook your head, tears forming on the corner of your eyes as you cried. "No. No, no! It can't be!" You dropped to your knees, crying on the ground. You felt betrayed that he's been doing this behind your back. And you would sleep with him after your classes as you loved him by every word you meant.

You felt betrayed when he told you he was going to protect you.

You stomach grew sick once you found out. You couldn't move a limb.

"Well isn't this just—fascinating?" He says. Mickey walks his way towards you, kneeling down as he grabs a hold of your chin. "What do you think, baby?"
You gritted your teeth with pure rage, punching his face. He took a step back, glaring at you, only to find you drowning in your own tears. "Why...Why would you do all of this!?"

You finally stood up, limping closer to him with your cane gripped tightly. "After everything we had promised, I fucking trusted you, Mickey!" Before you had the chance to hit him, he grabbed your cane, pulling you as he trapped you in his arms. You fought back to pry yourself off but you were injured badly. You felt weak. "You're a sick fuck," you muttered.

Mickey grew a smirk as he stared down at you. His gloved thumb stroke your cheek while you cried in anger and betrayal. He pressed a soft kiss against your forehead, shushing you softly. "Now, let's not jump into conclusions-"

"Are you kidding?" You pushed yourself away from Mickey. "I'm over here—crying! Crying that I see MY boyfriend being the damn killer this whole fucking time!" You look all around you. Hallie is dead, you don't know where Derek is, your friends injured as they rest on the floor.
"And I loved you whenever you were around," you continued. "How can somebody like you have such a terrible dark secret? That's not the Mick I saw when I first met him."

But what hurt you more, is that you ended up getting hurt just like your mother when she found her ex-husband cheating.

"You ended up hurting me, just like my fucking father," you spat out.

Sid ran towards you, but Mickey pulled you to his chest again, pointing the gun towards her. "If you wanna live, don't fucking move," he says.

"How?" She asks him. "How are you still alive?" Tears form at the brim of her eyes.

Mickey scoffed as if she didn't remember last year. "Ever remember the time when Billy faked his own injuries? Just like that," he chuckled as he pulled you closer. His forehead rested behind your head. "It was simple, as a matter of fact. I just need him for the job."

"Him?" He turned around to face you as you asked. His hand grabbed your chin to make you view him. A smile grew on his face. His fucked up smile that you saw when he revealed himself. "That's right, baby. Him."

You stopped on your tracks as you spot another Ghostface walking towards you three. Cotton widens his eyes in fear as he tried to move himself out from the tape. Once the other killer came, he unmasked himself, revealing none other than Derek.