Side chapter: Food Revolution (Marked for Overhaul)

The next day at the cafeteria, Weiss, Yang, and Blake were merely chilling, preparing for the eventual start of classes when Ruby came with a giant binder big enough to fill out the US's budget. "4 scores and 7 minutes ago. I, had a dream that we will have the best time ever!" Ruby says in her best Gwen Stefani impression as she holds up a page that lists all the daily missions. And by missions, she means fun things to do before classes. For example, there's a party on Saturday night. "All you have to do is show up!" she says as she opens up the binder and begins to go over the pages. "I think I'm going to sit this one out..." Blake said, causing Ruby to pout."But, but, but... I planned for us to do this together! I can't do it without you..." Ruby cries as she grabs Blake's arm. "However we spend these last days, I think we should do it as a team." Weiss said. "See She gets it." Ruby said. "But, I was the one who planned everything." Weiss says in a playfully nasty tone. "I am not a crook." Ruby sarcastically said. Before Weiss can counter, a pie flies toward Weiss' face. Nora, who was the one that threw it, immediately pointed to Ren. "That's cheating." She said. All three of them turn to look at Ren, who is completely innocent."A-And I thought you guys were supposed to be a team!" In the hallways where Sun and Neptune are walking towards the cafeteria. "So she was super fast, and I threw a banana at a guy, which was gross but awesome." "Nice... Is she a looker?" Neptune asked Sun."Nope, she's super busty though." Sun replied."Ew." Neptune says, walking away from him. "Never thought you were a pervert." Neptune said. "Nah, man, I just want you to act cool, she's a Faunus, but you have to be secret about it." Sun said. "Don't worry I'm more composed then you." Neptune replied as they enter the cafeteria. They enter the cafeteria only to be stampeded by fleeing students, one of them shouting 'FOOD FIGHT.' "I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle~" Nora shouted from the tower of tables and benches the team JNPR created. Ruby replied in a determined tone. "Justice will be swift, justice will be painful, justice will be delicious!!!" "YEAAHHH!!!" the rest of the team replied. Ruby then begins to lead the rest of the team in chanting 'Yeah! Ruby!'Food fight time!Ruby leads the rest of the team in a food fight. "Off with their heads!" Nora shouted. "Viva la Revolucion!!!" Yang screamed. "For Queen and country!!!" Pyrrha shouts. The rest of the team joins in. "Let's overthrow the kingdom of oppression! Revolution!!!" Ruby begins leading cheers. "No more oppression! It's time for a new order! Let's start a revolution!!!" The team ends up fighting until one submits while Ozpin and Glynda were heading to the cafeteria. they see team RWBY and JNPR duking it out as none of them is getting the upper hand."Hey! Put that down!" Ozpin shouts. Ruby and the rest of her team stop fighting. "If you're going to fight, do it during class. Not here." He continues to walk.

(That's all for now... I'm uploading another chapter tomorrow, and one more thing, please voice your opinions.)