Chapter 18 Familiar Affairs

Amity Colosseum...

Team RWBY, JNPR, Fox, and Velvet watched in awe as Coco and Yatsuhashi faced off against Mercury and Emerald in the Amity Colosseum. The crowd roared excitedly as the two teams clashed in a flurry of kicks and punches.

However, it was clear that Mercury and Emerald had the upper hand. Despite Coco's powerful minigun and Yatsuhashi's massive sword, the two were unable to keep up with their opponents' agility and strategy.

In the end, it was Mercury and Emerald who emerged victorious, stunning the audience with their flawless teamwork and skill. Coco and Yatsuhashi lay defeated on the arena floor, panting and bruised.

Team RWBY and their friends looked on in disappointment as the announcer declared the winners, but they knew that the tournament was far from over. They vowed to train harder and come back stronger, determined to bring glory to their school and themselves.

As they were watching their fight, a certain bushy-haired and busty tribal was debating with the universe whether she should approach them. She knew the dangers of doing so. So she decided to go to Summer first.

Ozpin's office...

"So, what can you actually provide us?" Ozpin asked as all of them gathered around Summer. They were eager to find out what Summer could bring to the table, considering she went missing for several years. Ironwood wanted to call it AWOL, but he refrained from saying so.

"It's not a matter what I can offer you, but what we can offer each other," Summer said cryptically.

 "Oh, and what would that be?" Ozpin asked.

"Simple! Free roaming of airspace without being shot down by Atlesian bullheads." Summer said with a poker face. Ironwood was the first to respond.

"And why would we do that?" Ironwood said with a pinch of salt.

"Because I~," Summer said as she twirled her fingers at Ironwood's chest.

"Have information that would be critical in the upcoming fight. One that would require decisive action... I'm sure you understand, Ironwood." Summer said.

"Very well," Ozpin conceded. "Now, what is this threat you speak of?"

"Vale is about to come under attack from both the White Fang and Mommy Salami," Summer casually said, ignoring the alarm she caused.

"C'mon I thought when Ironwood sent his fleet here you would've known already, Ozpin,"

"We already know that but it would've caused fear since the people are not ready to fight against what they don't know," Ozpin said, trying to defend himself.

"See this? This is why I never returned to you in the first place!" Summer pointed her hand at Ozpin.

"I will have you know that he kept us together before you were even with us!" Glynda came up to his defense.

"Well listen here Blonde Stripper Ozpin's fault is that he doesn't want more people in his battle. He doesn't want to give the schools information on what they're protecting. And he literally hid them under schools. Even a dumbass would know where to find the other relics!!!" Summer yelled with irritation.

"How dare you!"

"That's enough Glynda," Ozpin said, trying to prevent the two women from catfighting.

"Summer, can you tell us more about the White Fang's plans for the attack on Vale?" Ozpin asked, trying to steer the conversation back to the matter at hand.

"From what I gathered, they plan to launch a large-scale assault on the city, targeting key infrastructure and civilians alike. They are well-organized and well-armed, and they have been gathering support from other Faunus and even some human sympathizers," Summer explained.