Chapter 16 The Threat Within (Part 3)

Site Hotel Foxtrot, Mistral...

The CIA cell stationed in Mistral had been given an urgent mission to gather information on the notorious terrorist organization, the White Fang. They had been conducting attacks on various locations in the region, and the authorities were struggling to keep up with their movements.

Agent Jones, the leader of the cell, gathered his team for a briefing in their hotel room at Site Hotel Foxtrot.

"Alright, listen up. We need to gather as much intel as possible on the White Fang. They've been causing chaos in this region for too long, and we need to put an end to it," he said, his voice firm and commanding.

The team nodded in agreement, and Agent Smith, the tech expert, started typing away at his laptop to gather any online information he could find.

Meanwhile, Agent Johnson and Agent Williams were out in the field, posing as journalists and interviewing locals to see if they had any information on the White Fang's whereabouts or plans.

As the CIA cell worked to gather more information on the White Fang, they couldn't help but feel a growing sense of concern. It was becoming increasingly clear that the organization was planning something big, something that could have dire consequences for the people of Mistral and beyond.

"I don't like the looks of this," said Agent Jones, scrolling through the latest intel on his tablet. "They've been stockpiling weapons and explosives, and there are reports of increased activity at some of their training camps."

Agent Smith nodded in agreement. "It's not just that. We've intercepted some encrypted communications that suggest they may be targeting key government officials and infrastructure. This could be a coordinated attack on Vale itself."

The other agents looked at each other, their faces grim. They knew that they had to act fast to prevent a disaster. But how could they stop an organization as powerful and well-connected as the White Fang?

"We need to get more eyes on the ground," said Agent Brown. "Maybe we can get some local contacts who can give us more intel on their plans."

"And we need to get some of our own people inside," added Agent Lee. "If we can infiltrate their organization, we might be able to disrupt their plans before they can execute them."

As the CIA cell scrambled to gather information on the White Fang, one of the agents suddenly burst into the room, his face pale with concern.

"Guys, we have a problem," he said breathlessly. "Their plans are already in motion."

The room fell silent as everyone turned to look at him, their expressions turning grave with concern.

"What do you mean, their plans are already in motion?" one of the agents asked.

"I intercepted some communications between two of their top leaders," the agent replied. "They're planning a major attack on a high-profile target in the next 24 hours."

"Who the hell is it?!" One of the agents asked

"It's probably...her..."

The room erupted in a flurry of activity as the agents rushed to assess the situation and formulate a plan of action. This was the moment they had been preparing for, but the reality of it was still a shock.

Agent Smith immediately reached for his satellite phone to contact Site Hotel Gamma stationed at Junior's bar.

"Hotel Gamma, this is Smith from Hotel Foxtrot. We have intel that the White Fang is planning something big. I repeat, something big. You need to evacuate to the bar and start fortifying your defenses," Agent Smith said in a tense tone.