New OFFICIAL Timeline

So folks, We officially know the day the world ended for AMC's The Walking Dead!

The other one is a fucking mess. And it's all wrong anyway since the outbreak started on August 26th, 2010.

So day one is August 26th.

This is the Full Official Timeline for AMC's TWD, minus spoilers for this story. If you do not want to read it, that's fine, just carry on to the story.

---

Atlanta fell on day 16 approximately and the government bombs Atlanta. So Shane blocked Rick's hospital room in kings county on Day 14, then two days later Shane, Lori, and Carl were on their way to Atlanta.

Day 59: October 26th, 2010 - Rick wakes in the hospital. Morgan and his son Duane are the first people he meets.

Day 60: October 27th, 2010 - Rick is rescued by Glenn. Merle is handcuffed on the roof. Glenn brings Rick back to their camp, where Rick reunites with Lori and Carl. This is where our story starts.

Day 61: October 28th, 2010 - Merle cuts off his hand and escapes. The new Atlanta group meets the Vatos. The camp is overrun and Amy and Ed die.

Day 63: October 30th, 2010 - Group arrives at the CDC

Day 64: October 31st, 2010 (Halloween) - Dr. Jenner explains the virus to our group. On his way out, Jenner tells Rick that everyone is infected with the walker virus. The CDC blows up. Jaqui dies.

Season 2 - Two days later

Day 66: 2nd November 2010 - Sophia runs away from the group.

Day 67: 3rd November 2010 - Carl is shot. The group finds Hershel's farm - courtesy of Maggie my main bitch

Day 68: 4th November 2010 - Lori finds out she is pregnant. Rick gives Carl his iconic sheriff's hat.

Day 69: 5th November 2010 (Bonfire Night) - Glenn discovers the barn walkers, but it is a couple more days before the rest of the group discover them.

Day 71: 7th November 2010 (I seriously thought they were there for weeks before Sophia was found) - Zombie Sophia is killed.

Day 81: 17th November 2010 (I knew they WERE there weeks.) - Dale dies, very sad.

Day 82: 18th November 2010 - Rick kills Shane, but Shane reanimates minutes later. Carl shoots zombie Shane dead, saving his father, our Daddy Rick.

Day 83: 19th November 2010 - The group leaves the farm, including Hershel and what's left of his family.

Between time skip

May 22nd - Meg's Birthday

June 14th - Jess' Birthday

Probably other Birthdays we don't know about, you feel me?

Season 3 - TIME SKIP of 218 days

Day 301: 25th June 2011 - The group finds and moves into the prison field.

Day 302: 26th June 2011 - The group takes C Block and continues on until Hershel loses his leg. They met the Cafeteria Convicts.

Day 303: 27th June 2011 (approx) - Michonne and Andrea find Woodbury.

Day 309: 3rd July 2011 - T-Dog dies. Lori gives birth, then dies. Michonne leaves Woodbury, but Andrea stays.

Day 310: 4th July 2011 (that's a special day to Americans right? Independence day or smt, like our bonfire night) - Maggie and Glenn are captured and taken to the Governor, then rescued from Woodbury. Andrea and the Governor begin a sexual relationship (gag). Michonne stabs out the Governor's eye. (Yes bitch) Daryl leaves the group with Merle.