Chapter 1

Author's POV

"Park Jimin! Is this how you are going to act? So disgraceful. How could you punch an alpha? Such short temper." The mother scolds his 13 year old son who stands in front of her with a stubborn pout, displeasure shown all over his face. "But he was making fun of me! Who dare he think he is?! And I didn't lose. I won the fight." Jimin says with a huff.

An uncontrollable laugh escapes from his father who stands behind his wife and son. His wife glares at him making him shut up quickly. "You find this funny? This is all because you spoil your son so much. Now he is even fighting with the alphas." Omega Shieun complains as she wipes dirt off Jimin's face.

"Mother I am not that fragile." Jimin grumbles. "That's right darling. Our Jimin is not so fragile right sweetie." Alpha JiHyuk says as he picks Jimin up whose face instantly lights up into a smile. "Exactly dad." He agrees.

"What are you going to do once you marry huh?" Shieun asks shaking her head. "I am going to protect my alpha and beat everyone who bothers him. I am going to be a strong mate." Jimin proudly states.

Shieun scoffs at that. "Who is even going to marry a wild omega like you? They will get scared of you." She says, as a matter of fact. The alphas and beta of Jimin's age followed around him like he was above them. Like Jimin was the ring leader and they would do anything Jimin tells them to even if it would get them in trouble.

Jihyuk gasped at his wife/mate's words. "Everyone would be too lucky to have our Jimin. Our Jiminie is pretty, smart and strong. They are the ones who don't deserve our little precious moonlight." He defends. Shieun shakes her head yet again. One day her husband and omega son was going to kill her from stress alone.

Park Jimin was the omega son of Park Shieun and Park Jihyuk. Besides Jimin they also had a younger alpha son named Jihyun, who was fortunately not as troublesome as Jimin was. Their family was known for their great contribution towards the war as strategist. They had rarely failed in any war that had occured because of their strategies.

Some say they were a family blessed by the moon goddess. All the ancestors and descendants of the family was known for their smartness, wit and quick thinking. It made them one of the best asset for the kingdom and also a family that had close ties with the king.

Jimin had grown up pampered and loved by everyone. He was an extraordinary omega. Especially with his beautiful and unique silver hair. He was charming and lovely even as a child. And life had so much in store for him.

[8 Years Later]

Jimin is sitting down along with his parents and Jihyun having dinner together. He listens to his parents talking about various things. "Min Yoongi has returned last night. The expedition is over I belief." His father says and that catches Jimin's insterest.

Of course he knew who Min Yoongi was. He was the illegitimate child of the Min household. Min family were related to the royals even closer than Park family were. Reason being that the late empress was an omega from the Min Family. Also just like their family Min Family was well known in the society. The Min Family's descendants were either a great businessman or great fighters who acted as great commanders, skilled with various form of combat. The only "stain" the family had was Min Yoongi.

Though Jimin isn't so sure if he was really a "stain." Min Yoongi was a great fighter who fought alongside the royal princes in war. Even though his build was smaller than other alphas he was truly a strong person. He was a war hero after all. They called him "Reaper of the Battlefield." He was.... popular in his own way. Even though he wasn't one for public appearances.

Jimin had seen him only once. It was during the royal banquet held for the prince's 18th birthday. Jimin was feeling suffocated by the crowd inside the banquet so he had went outside the garden and that was where he saw Min Yoongi.