Chapter 23

Yoongi was a respected person. Especially respected by the imperial faction. But there were people who were skeptical of his abilities as the alpha of a land. They were spektical all because of his mother's blood. He was one who people called a half.

Half noble. Half commoner. They thought he wasn't good enough to protect a land and the people living in it.

Yet Yoongi had broken the stereotypes forced on him. He had proved to everyone that even though he might not be the best he wasn't a failure either. But there were still things that needed to be fixed in Yoongi's land. More specifically the trade.

Expanding the trade between Yoongi's land and other available places would be perfect. It would improve the living standards of the people and also increase the land's wealth. But opening up a trade was a tough thing. Because no matter what people were still spektical of Yoongi.

It is exactly what Jimin is aiming for. To open up more trade. He had decided who to work it already. It wasn't going to be easy but it wasn't impossible either.

"I plan to talk with the lord of Azio." Jimin had told Yoongi. "Azio? Why? Is there any problem?" Yoongi asked a little worried.

Jimin smiled holding his hand. "People overlook the land of Azio a lot. But Azio is a blessed land. The soil is fertile and they don't lack food during winter for that reason. Yet they have one problem. They are not able to expand their trade because other lands are not letting them pass through their lands to go to capital and such."

Jimin takes a moment before he continues. "Azio is a land that could go far if given the opportunity. Many of the mages also comes from Azio. Becoming allies with them won't be a waste of time. I have been thinking of striking up a deal with them. But as you are the alpha of this land I need to take official permission from you before I do anything." He says.

Yoongi nods deep in thought. "Okay. But darling you don't need permission. As I have said. I regard you as my equal. This land is not just mine but also yours. You are smart and brave and I am sure that whatever you plan to do won't harm me or the land. So whatever your plan is go on with it. I trust you Park Jimin." He said.

"I prefer Min Jimin. But point taken." Jimin says with a laugh as Yoongi pulls him closer kissing his lips. "I love you." Jimin whispers as they lay down together. "I love you so much and I want to be by your side no matter what and no matter how hard it gets." Jimin says, his hold on Yoongi's hand a little tighter.

Yoongi hums pulling his body closer wrapping his arms around the omega. "I love you too." And he meant each words. He loved Jimin more than he loved himself. Jimin deserved so much better. He probably didn't even deserved to take the omega as his. But he was taking. Selfishly.

[Time Skip]

Jimin hums as he takes sip out of the tea cup which has been presented by a maid. According to his plan he was in the estate of the lord of Azio. The said man sits in front of him. He looks old. Probably even older than his father. His expression stern.

"Would you please tell me the reason for visitng me? You have refused to mention the reason of the visit when you sent me a letter announcing your visit." The lord, Seunghyun, says. Jimin puts down the tea cup with a smile.

"There are too many rats around to say my plans on a mere letter." He says. Seunghyun's eyes scan him, his eyes lingering on the badge he wore. The badge Yoongi's father had given him. 'It has worked its charms.' Jimin thinks to himself feeling satisfied.

"As I have mentioned in the letter this is a very important matter for me. For my husband and his land. I request you to support my husband." Jimin says. Seunghyun leans back with a hum. "This kind of matters is always a give and take. As I have heard the Mins are currently in a process of choosing the next patriach. So I am sure this is a matter related to it." He said.

Jimin hums. "You are right. This will be a give and take. We will provide human resource that will help you expand your trade and develop further. Other lands have kept their eyes on this land making sure it doesn't develop more than it already is. If you decide to help my husband, I believe we can come up with something that is mutually beneficial to us." Jimin stated, his tone confident.

Seunghyun thinks to himself for a while. "Fine." He says after a while. "If Lord Yoongi lets me and my people pass his land and expand my trade then I will make sure Lord Yoongi and his people gets the best benefits from my side. From resources, to grains... As you know our fertile land has many things to offer."

Jimin smiles satisfied with the offer. "That sounds great. But I am much more interested in the... Tower." He said. His words makes Seunghyun tense up. "Tower? You couldn't be talking about the magic tower are you?" He asked. Jimin nods. "I have heard of the talented mages. I need some mages who can cast a protection shield on my husband's land. In return
I will provide needed resources to the tower. I believe it is a fair deal Seunghyun-ssi."

Seunghyun laughs in disbelief. "You came here already with the knowledge of what I and my land need. Impressive. Fine. You and your husband will let me pass through your land, a new trade route and in return of that I will give your people the best benefits from my trade. Meaning you will be like the first priority for us. Priority customer in other words. And if I let the mages of the tower help you with casting a protection shield on your land, you will provide the resources the tower needs." Seunghyun says trying to confirm to which Jimin nods.

"Okay. I agree." Seunghyun said. Jimin smiles as he stands up. "Good. Give me 2 days. I will draw up with a contract and send it to you soon. It was a pleasure doing business." He said with a small bow.

Seunghyun, out of courtesy, shows Jimin off. His aide standing beside him as they watch Jimin's carriage drive away. "What an interesting omega.. It seems Min Yoongi has found a diamond among the stones." Seunghyun says. He genuinely looked foward to the deal.

Hello guys!!! It has been so long right!! Well my exam started and I also got so sick. I think Delhi doesn't really fit me. I keep getting sick again and again like seriously!

Anyway um so this is like a start of season 2 of this book! It can get a little political and all but rest assured there won't be lack of romance hehe >< and who knows Yoonmin might just receive some good ol' blessing~

See you all in the next chapter!!!