Chapter 8

Author's POV

"Won't you spar with me?"

Yoongi smiles at that. He grips his sword tighter. "Why not? It would be my pleasure." He says. He strikes first with his sword but Jimin blocks it easily.

The knights cheers as they watch the two spar. "I'm impressed." Yoongi says as he blocks another attack from Jimin. "I believe it is too soon to be impressed." Jimin says twisting his body, avoiding Yoongi's word.

Yoongi couldn't help but notice how different Jimin's fighting style was. While his was aggressive, Jimin's was more calm and smooth but he was still able to block Yoongi's attack smoothly and swiftly. But even with that Jimin won't be able to beat Yoongi just yet because unlike Jimin, the alpha had more experienced.

Yoongi moves fast as he stands behind Jimin, his sword right over Jimin's throat. Jimin's breath hitched at their position. "I had a great time sparring with you. But as I have won, shouldn't I get something from my soon to be mate as a reward." Yoongi says.

Jimin pushes the sword away from his throat, a pout on his lips. "But I also did well. There was no way I would have won against you. But I held up well didn't I?" He said. "I admit." Yoongi says as he takes the sword from Jimin and putting it away along with the sword he was using.

"Luna! You scared me so bad." Leena speaks up. She looked like she had seen a ghost appear. "I am sorry. I surprised you didn't I?" Jimin says. Leena nods with a pout. "I thought you would get hurt." She says. Jimin pats her head, the way he usually does to JiHyun or to younger kids. "I am fine. You don't have to worry." He says.

Jimin turns to Yoongi. "I really had a fun time sparring with you. It had been a long time since I have done this." He says, feeling satisfied. "I am glad you enjoyed." Yoongi says. His hand holding up Jimin's and kissing the back of his hand.

If it was some other alpha Jimin would have slapped the hand away or something. But Yoongi's lips feel so soft on his skin and the act makes his cheeks heat up.

"Our lord almost lost to our Luna." One of the knight says. Others laugh at the claim. Yoongi glares at them. "Shouldn't our future Luna get a reward?" Another chimes in.

Yoongi looks back at Jimin who is looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Is there anything you would like as a reward?" He asked. Jimin hums to himself acting like he was thinking hard. "You? Does that count as a reward." He says confidently. The knight makes an 'ooooohhhhh' sound all together. Mostly teasing Yoongi who looked shocked at Jimin's bold words.

"I was out for a while but what is going on here." They hear a voice. Everyone looks at Hoseok who just endered the training ground. "Our future Luna almost won against Lord Yoongi in a sword fight." Another knight says. "Oh finally someone who can go against you." Hoseok says in a teasing manner. Yoongi snorts, "You exist as well Hoseok." He says.

"Well then I believe I will get my reward later. I will see you later at dinner Yoongi-ssi." Jimin says. With a last smile, he turns around and walks away with Leena following behind him.

[Time Skip]

When dinner time comes Jimin finds himself seated beside Yoongi. Taehyung sits besides him. The maids serve the food one by one. "Jiminie thank you again for the gift~ I showed Yeontan off to everyone! Ahh I decided to name him Yeontan." Taehyung says.

"As a return gift should I tell you juicy stories of Yoongi-hyung." He asked with a mischievous grin. Jimin snickers at his words with a nod, his eyes finding Yoongi trying to see his reaction. "Taehyung I will make you sleep in the woods." Yoongi grumbles.

"It's okay. If he makes you sleep outside your room you can sleep in mine." Jimin offers. "See Yoongi-hyung this is why I already like Jiminie more than you." Taehyung says with a pout.