Chapter 15

Author's POV

The next morning is filled with questining gaze from Taehyung and Jin giving them a funny look. Meanwhile the butler and maids prepare for Jimin to return. Once everything is ready it is finally time for Jimin to leave. The idea of Jimin leaving now makes Yoongi feel unpleasant.

"Will you come to the capital to meet me?" Jimin asked as they stand outside. The carriage is loaded and ready to leave. The guards Jimin came with also ready to depart. "I can't promise anything for sure darling. But I will try my best." Yoongi says.

Jimin nods. He leans up and kisses Yoongi. "I am going to miss you Jiminie. Now it is going to be so quiet and so lame and boring without you." Taehyung whines as he walks up to give Jimin a hug. "Don't worry Jin hyung would be here to remove the quietness of the day." Jimin says giggling.

"Why does my ear itch? Are you guys bad mouthing me?" Jin asked with an accusing finger pointed at them. "Oh how could we hyung! We are innocent people." Taehyung says making Jimin laugh. With some more goodbye words and hugs Jimin finally gets on the carriage. As the carriage drives away Yoongi feels a weird emptiness in his heart.

[Time-Skip]

The moment Jimin reaches his home he is welcomed by his parents and brother who bombarded him with questions.

"Did Yoongi treat you well?"
"Did you eat well?"
"Were everyone respectful towards you?"
"Did you face any trouble?"

"Goodness. Guys calm down. Let me breath properly first." Jimin huffs as he sits down relaxing. Everyone looks at him expectantly waiting for him to answer their questions. Jimin sighs at that.

"Yes Yoongi treated me very well. I ate well too. They prepared all the foods I like. And yes everyone was very respectful to me. And no I did not face any trouble. The capital has more trouble for me than Yoongi's land does. So all in all I had fun. It was amazing and I would willingly run back there." Jimin says.

"Well we are glad you came back. Your marriage will take place soon. We have to start preparing and we need to you here to know what you want." His father says. Jimin nods. "Your father is right. We will leave the guest list to you. Invite who you want. I believe you can make a great guest list." Shieun says. "Yes mother I can." Jimin says.

He gets up from where he was sitting. "Well please tell Marie to bring me my pen and papers. I will prepare list as fast as I can so that we can start preparing the invitation cards." Jimin says. He heads to his room and falls on the bed breathing in. "God I did miss my room." Jimin mumbles to himself.

As asked Marie walks in after a while with pen and papers. "Thanks Marie. Could you please prepare some tea for me?" Jimin asked. Marie nods with a smile as she goes to brew tea as asked. Jimin sits down in front of the table and grabs his pen. "Hmm who should I include?" He asked himself.

He starts making the list. Naming the houses he wants to invite and the rich people who weren't nobles he wanted to invite. He makes the same copy of the list in another paper. The time passes by. The time he was done with the list it was already evening and there was an empty tea cup with an empty plate beside it where Marie had bought some cookies earlier.

"Oh my back." Jimin winces when he gets up rubbing his back. "I will just do the remaining work tomorrow. Oh god I need some good sleep." He says to himself as he gets on the bed and falls asleep. When Jihyun comes to get him later for dinner, he doesn't wake Jimin up letting the older sleep more.

[The Next Morning]

Jimin hums a melody as he prepared a letter for Yoongi. He needs to write a letter to send with the guest list he had prepared. He smiles when he finish writing it, satisfied with how it turned out. It seals it properly and hands it to Marie.

"Sweetheart are you ready? It is time to go." Shieun calls. That's right. Jimin was going to go to an event where many nobles and rich people of high society will attend. Now.. Jimin would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. It has been a long time since he had attended and even.

"Yes eomma. I'm coming." He says. He checks himself out again in the mirror making sure everything was perfect. Marie had helped him get ready for the event. "Breath in breath out. You can do this Jimin." He cheers himself. With one last look at himself, he went outside where his mother was waiting for him along with the guard escorting them.

They get into the carriage and it drove them towards the location of the event. "I want you on your best behaviour Jimin. You are no longer just our son now. You are also going to be Yoongi's luna. People will be clinging around you to confirm the news of the engagement and what not." Shieun warns. "Yes of course eomma. I will be on my best behaviour." Jimin says laughing.

They soon arrive at the event location. They see others carriage parked. Nobles and all who were invited getting down from them. One of the guard helps Jimin and his mother out of the carriage.

"Look look. That's the Park family."
"Park Jimin is here today. What a surprise."

Jimin ignores the whispers coming from the people. "My my what a pleasant surprise." He hears a voice speak up. Jimin turns to the side and see Haneul and Chieun walking in. "Indeed." Jimin says planting a fake smile quickly though internally he cringe at their appearance. He was going to be the master of fake smiles if he ever got stuck with these people. That was for sure.

"Let's go in shall we." Chieun says. All of them heads inside together. Jimin is greeted by various people in nice dresses and jewellery that sparkles but honestly he would rather be lost in a forest than be with these people. "I didn't know you would be coming. You hated these events didn't you?" Haneul questions as they get settled in and Jimin's mother goes away to meet some of her few close friends.

"I do. But I am going to marry Yoongi-ssi. I have to socialize and act like the proper Luna I am going to be." Jimin says with a proud genuine smile. He feels even prouder when Haneul's smile sours at the mention.

The thing is Haneul nor Chieun will get the title of Luna because their husbands i.e Yoongi's stepbrothers doesn't have a land of their own. And they are also not the heads of their family. Luna is a status given to the mates of the alphas who is either the patriach of the house or has a land of their own.

"Well that's great you wouldn't want to shame Yoongi." Chieun says, his tone disrespectful and coming off as ignorant. "I wouldn't be a shame to him. I am not sure  if you were aware but I have went to his land recently and everyone was very welcoming of me. There was also a banquet. It is a shame Taehyung didn't invite you. He was the main host." Jimin says.

He grabs a drink from a passing by server and lifts it with a wink. "Enjoy the event. I will go and check out some new things." He says and walks off leaving the two omegas brooding.

He walks around and greets some people and made small talks. He see his mothers with his old friends talking merrily so instead of bothering her he walks off to the side and stands by himself sipping on the wine he had gotten.

All of a sudden the lights went out inside the venue. Jimin feels someone grabbing him forcefully, something sharp placed around his neck. A knife. The sharp blade digs into his skin but it doesn't cut through.

"Don't move. Don't scream. You wouldn't like to die like this."

┌|o^▽^o|┘♪

The drama is gonna start now hohoho~ things are gonna get so interesting

👀👀👀 Someone is attacking Jimin 👀👀 who do you guys think it is? Hmmm. Feel free to reply who you think it is~

Don't forget to give this chapter a star if you liked it. Feedbacks are always welcomed <333 See you guys soon in the next update!