Chapter 12

Author's POV

As Jimin walks down the stairs he can feel hundreds of eyes on him. They are all focusing on him to pick out any flaws they can gossip about. 'This is why I hate this.' he thought to himself. But he puts on a smile as he glances around showing off his smile to everyone.

"Jiminie you are finally here!" Taehyung greets them. He is walking towards Jimin with another omega trailing behind him who looks a little older but very beautiful and pretty. "Meet him! He is one of the best hyung you will ever have." Taehyung says.

The omega who came with him rolls his eyes at the half ass introduction. "I am Kim Seokjin. You will be seeing me around a lot. It is nice to meet you Jimin-ssi. I'm glad to have you with us." The omega, Seokjin says. Jimin nods flashing another soft smile.

Unlike the guests Seokjin looks at him without any judgement. There is no malice in his eyes. "I am Park Jimin. Nice to meet you as well. Please just call me Jimin or whatever you desire." Jimin says. After all Taehyung's friends or hyungs for that matter would never be a bad person.

"Then call me Jin hyung. We are going to live like a family here anyway. It is really a shame I wasn't able to meet you. I have been handling some problems in another place." Jin says with a sigh. Now that Jimin observes. He looks tired.

"Darling Jin hyung is like a friend but also like an aide for me." Yoongi says to which Jimin nods. "Tsk tsk trust me Jimin, Yoongi is a brute. He doesn't like to admit that I am a great friend. I raised him like my own son. But look at that attitude towards me." Jin says, a dramatic look on his face.

Jimin laughs. "Darling please don't trust a stranger's words. Also Jin hyung you are not my mother. We are more like brothers." Yoongi says with a roll of his eyes. Jin gasped at that. "Look at that audacity. I fed you! I cleaned your room when you would not allow a maid inside to clean." Jin states, his words and tone becoming more dramatic.

Taehyung leans downs and says, "Don't mind them. It is always like this. They are like neighbours who have love hate relationship." Jimin nods, a genuine smile appearing. He is glad that Yoongi had a friend/hyung like Jin. The older seem very fun to with and Yoongi looks less guarded, relaxed and free as he argues (?) with Jin just like he is with Taehyung or Hoseok and now him.

"Come on~ I will introduce you to some people." Taehyung says as he drags Jimin away from Yoongi while the alpha was busy talking with Jin. Taehyung leads him towards a small group. "Here. This is Seoha. Her husband is a well known merchant. Very rich and she has been one of the biggest supporter I have had when I started the charity." Taehyung says as chatty as always.

"Nice to meet you Seoha-ssi." Jimin says. Seoha bows as she greet him. "It is all my pleasure to meet you our future luna." She says. One by one Jimin gets introduced to many people by Taehyung. After he is done he stands alone looking at the guests. They were having fun. Everyone was now more relaxed.

"Bored?" Yoongi asked walking up besides him. "Not bored. Just a bit tired." Jimin answers as he take a sip out of the glass of wine he had in his hand. "Thought so. I got you this on my way. I am sure you haven't gotten the chance to try any of the desserts." Yoongi sags revealing a plate of desserts he had on his hand.

Jimin's eyes sparkles at that. "Gosh I forgot to try in the middle of greeting everyone." He says. Yoongi chuckles. While holding the plate with one hand, he holds Jimin's hand with the other and drags him away from the people and out of the banquet hall through one of the exit. There were two exits from what Jimin knew. While one led to the garden, the one was the entrance and also the exit the guests used.

"Are we heading towards the garden?" Jimin asked as they walked together. "Hmm. But I am warning you. The garden is not as beautiful as the Park's garden." Yoongi says. He couldn't help the little twinge of insecurity he felt. Jimin squeezed his hand in a reassuring manner.