Chapter 13

Author's POV

The next day Jimin wakes up all by himself in room. His mind numb with sleep as he tries to recall everything that happened the night before and the first thing he remember is the confession. Right the confession. Jimin blushes as he plops down back on the bed as he squeals into the pillow. Gosh why was he talking so romantically yesterday! He didn't even realised he could do that.

"Always"

His breath stutters as he remembers Yoongi's answer from the last night. They had spent the whole night in the garden. They didn't go back inside the banquet. He had dozed off in Yoongi's arms. How embarassing. The older probably got him on his bed. The banquet he came to join had finally ended which meant he will be going back.

He sighs as he gets up and rings the bell. The maids along with Leena comes inside. "Help me get ready. I need to meet Yoonie- I mean Yoongi." He says. The maids does as commanded.

[On The Other Side]

"Now share the tea. You disappeared with Jimin. What happened?" Jin asked poking at Yoongi who is 'looking' over some papers. "I am a little disappointed that you two went away sooner but come on! Did you two perhaps... Had some good time together?" Taehyung asked suggestively.

The two had been pestering Yoongi for a while to spill the beans but the alpha was hell bent on not spilling any beans. "You are such a buzzkill Yoongi! You could have shared some juicy details." Jin grumbles as he gives up and sit down on a chair.

There is a knock on the door just in time. "Luna is here sire." The guard outside announces. "Let him in." Yoongi says as he puts back the papers away in a hurry. He should totally tell the guard to let Jimin in anytime unless asked otherwise.

The door opens and Jimin walks in. He is wearing light blue and white clothes today. It looks beautiful on him. He looks beautiful as always. "Good morning darling." Yoongi greets. "Good morning. Good morning to you two as well Taetae and Jin Hyung." Jimin says.

"You look beautiful as always Jimin!" Taehyung says as he links his arms with Jimin's. Jin looks at the Yoongi and then at Jimin. "I am sure our Jimin came to meet Yoongi. Come on Tae, let's give the lovebirds some time of their own." He says.

Jin drags Taehyung outside, the younger complaining about how he can't have some good time with his best friend. After they are far away, Jimin speaks up. "I will be leaving tomorrow." Yoongi freezes at his words. Having Jimin at his place felt so normal and natural that he forgot Jimin had to return to his home. At the capital.

"Right... I forgot about that." Yoongi says, his fingers clenching around the pen he was holding. It was the same oen Jimin had gifted him. "I want you to take me around. Spend time with me before I return Yoonie." Jimin says, his tone hopeful.

"Let's do that. I will show you around to some place. Darling go have your breakfast and get ready. Ask Leena to prepare clothes that doesn't look too flashy." Yoongi says. Jimin nods. With a smile he leans down across the table and kisses Yoongi softly. "I will see you later.. I love you Yoonie." He says, the last part said in a hurried manner as he walks out leaving Yoongi frozen.

As planned Jimin had his breakfast with Taehyung and Jin. Yoongi is no where to be seen. Jimin guessed he already ate. Leena also helps him prepare clothes that weren't too flashy. Just as he was done preparing, Yoongi comes to find him.

The alpha is dressed very casual. Like any common people. His clothes low-key makes him look like he could be a part of the mercenary especially with the sword he had with him. "Shall we go?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nods excited for the small trip.