Chapter 3

Author's POV

"Young Master Yoongi, please enter. Sire is waiting for you." The butler greets Yoongi the moment he reached the manor. Yoongi does as told. He was not really up for meeting his father but he can't say no to it as well after all his father had called him regarding his marriage.

As usual he sees his father in his office looking over some papers. "Greetings father." He says with a bow. "Hm it has been a while since I saw you. Sit down." His father says putting down the papers he was holding.

Yoongi does as told. "I have met the omega you will be marrying. He is.... Interesting to say the least. I believe he will make a great mate for some like you." His father says. "I am glad father is fond of him." Yoongi says but honestly he doubts his father's taste at times. His brothers' mates were no less than snakes. He wonders how his father even accepted them int the family.

"You should go to the Park's manor and greet their family before you back. It would be good to show up and exchange some words. It would be polite to do so." His father suggest. "Yes of course father." He says.

"You can go now. Don't mess this up Min Yoongi. Your brothers are already married. One is even about to be a father. They are already eligible to become the successor." His father says with a serious look. "Father I am not really desperate to be a successor." Yoongi answers, feeling a bit angry.

"Yoongi. You are grown up. You need to be mature. Do you think your position right now would be enough to keep your people safe? If you want to keep everyone safe you have to grow stronger. Don't give up on power so easily. It is the harsh reality you have to face. Living in your own world of make believe thinking you can protect everyone by staying behind won't do you any good. If not for yourself, do it for what you have to protect." His father firmly says, his tone leaving no room for argument.

Yoongi clenches his fist. He felt ever more angry because he knew his father was right. "I will think about it father." He says as he walks out, leaving the room.

"Just whose temper and attitude does he take after." The patriach says to himself. Ironically Yoongi was the only one out of all his children who was like an exact copy of him.

It is Hoseok who greets him the moment Yoongi comes out of the manor. "Did it went smoothly?" He asked. "Yes. We have to stop by the Park's manor. But first we should head towards the market. It would be a shame to go empty hand." Yoongi says.

On the way to the market all Yoongi can think about is his father's words. He hated how right his father was.

On The Other Side....

"That was my last cake. That was mine. I saved it so that I can eat it while I read some book. Why did you eat it? That was my cake! Mine." Jimin says as he glares at his brother.

"Come on hyung. It is just a cake. I promise I will buy you tomorrow or so." JiHyun says giving his brother an innocent, not so innocent, smile. "Hyunie... It was not just a cake. It was my cake. My food." Jimin says sounding as if his world just collapsed. But people just doesn't understand his pain!

"Park Jihyun... Remind me. What are the things I hate the most in life?" He asked looking dead serious. "You hate people who bullshits." Jihyun answers obediently, like a puppy who has done something wrong. "And? What more?" Jimin asked.

"You hate people who touches what is yours." Jihyun says with a pout. "And what did you do?" Jimin further asked. "I took YOUR cake and ate it." Jihyun says as he backs away.

"I am giving you 3 seconds to run. One.... Two... Three." Jimin says. Jihyun turns around running fast without even looking backwards. Jimin follows him right after. "You little brat. Stealing my food and eating as if it was yours." Jimin growls as he chases after his brother who tries to avoid getting caught by him.

Their chase eventually leads them towards the vast waiting room. "Hyung! I told you I am sorry!" Jihyung cries out as Jimin finally catches up to him. Jimin grips on his hair. "Let go let go let go that hurts." Jihyun cries out.

"This is what shameless thieves get!" Jimin says as he grips Jihyun's hair with both his hands. Jihyun does the same. "Let go brat. You are ruining my hair." Jimin says flinching when his brother pulls on his hair a bit harder.

"You are ruining my hair as well! Do you know how many omegas love my hair?" Jihyun complains. "Then I should let them know you are just a thief." Jimin says. "Min Yoongi is going to think you are a crazy omega if he knew how petty you get for one slice of cake." Jihyun says.

Their little bickering comes to a halt when they hear a loud cough. They look towards the source and see their butler looking like he lost 10 years of his life. But worst part was, behind him stood Min Yoongi and another man who Jimin has seen beside Yoongi a lot.

Jimin pulls his hands away from Jihyun's hair as he quickly fixes his hair trying to look as presentable as he could in such a situation. But to be completely honest, he was dying internally from the embarassment and mortified. Min Yoongi is looking at him with an amused look and Jimin wonders if he looked like an animal in a circus from his point of view.

"Young master, we have guests." The butler says, awkwardly. "It is nice to meet you Park Jimin-ssi. And I believe you are Jihyun-ssi." Yoongi says. "Y-Yes.. um our parents are not here at the moment. Though I am sure they will be returning soon." Jihyun answers as he ushers Yoongi to sit down along with Hoseok who was barely holding himself back from laughing.

"I bought some pastries from a new shop which opened up in the market. I hope this will make up for the cake your brother stole from you." Yoongi says smirking as holds out the box he was carrying. "And I don't think my soon to be mate is petty for getting mad over his cake. I find it .. rather cute." Yoongi adds. A laugh escape from Hoseok who tries to hide it with a cough but sadly everyone already heard.

Jimin takes the box with a bright red cheeks thanking Yoongi with a low voice. "I-I will come back fast! I ne-need to go change. Bye." Jimin says as he runs away towards his room holding the pastry box carefully. "Wah this is the first time seeing hyung so shy... Brother in law.. as expected Min Yoongi can be the only alpha who can make my wild animal like omega hyung be quiet. I like you already! But first let me go change as well!" Jihyun says as he also walks towards his room but not before telling the butler to serve some nice tea and snacks.

"I have never seen an omega act that way." Hoseok says wiping off his tear. He had teared up trying to stop himself from laughing. "He is not so different from what I have heard though. People say he is very diverse from other omegas." Yoongi says.

Now Yoongi was curious. But can you blame him? He wanted to know more about the younger. Maybe this arranged marriage won't be so bad afterall. Yoongi, as much as he hated the idea of marriage, was looking forward to knowing more about Park Jimin.

Hello guys!
Oh my I was not able to post because my exams are going on. But I was able to post today finally! Anyway I hope you are already enjoying this <3

Please don't forget the give it a ⭐
And feedbacks are always welcome 💜💜
Have a great day/night everyone!!