A/N

Okay so I am here to explain some things regarding the world I have built in this fanfic~

- The story is set in a world where there are various empires of werewolves and so on. It means there will be appearance of vampires or other creatures too. But main focus is on the werewolves.

- The werewolves have three ranks:

* Alpha
* Beta
* Omega

Alphas are the strongest and most dominant. Beta are fighters as well and also strong but not more than alphas and they are more neutral. Even though they are above the omegas regarding status they are not dominant. They are like the neutral kind.

Omegas are the lowest in status. Even though many omegas are capable some people still look down on the omegas. They are looked down on especially because biologically they are less dominant than alphas and even the betas. It is like a stereotype. All omegas suffer through this stereotype and all but the noble omegas suffer it a little less.

- The story setting is kinda set is a historical era kind of thing? Like yk the eras of dukes, counts and baron? Something like that but werewolves and instead of calling the family Dukes and all instead I just said "Min Family" "Park Family" etc because in old times in Korea, well known families were known this way.

For example: "Daughter of the Gu family"

- The omegas, both male and females, are able to give birth. Though males will have a little harder time conceiving.

- Another important point is that in this world soulmates do exist. But it is very rare and unlikely.

- Eventually as the story proceeds there will be mentions of mpreg, so yeah warning I guess. For people who might hate that concept.

If you guys have any more questions ask away in the replies 💌💌