Chapter 4

Author's POV

"So shameful! I should have been aware of my surrounding. Oh no no no Jimin don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault. It is common courtesy to send information about their visit but Min Yoongi never sent one! No one told him to come barging in." Jimin mumbles as he walks down the hallway while fixing the new clothes he changed into.

Once he reaches the room where Yoongi and Hoseok sat he greets them once again. He also notices that his parents were already there. 'What a great timing.' he thought to himself. "There comes our Jimin. Come here sit down." His mother says with a 'warning' smile. Jimin could recognize that smile anywhere. Oh was he screwed? Maybe.

"I apologize. If we knew you were coming we would have prepared to welcome you better." His father says. "It is fine. It is my fault that I wasn't able to inform you beforehand. I would not be staying in the capital for long. As I have land to look after. I came to meet my father and it would have been rude to not greet my future mate and his family." Yoongi says his eyes falling on Jimin as he said the words "future mate".

"I can understand. The elders had a talk about the marriage. We will be holding the wedding soon." JiHyuk says. "I look forward to everything. I have heard many things about Jimin-ssi. I am very interested to say the least." Yoongi says, a teasing smile on his face making Jimin glare at him. 'Look at this handsome bastard!' Jimin screams internally, his face feeling hot.

"All good things I hope." Shieun says shaking her head. His son didn't have a graceful reputation to say the least. "Would it be rude if I ask to look around the garden? I have heard that Park manor has one of the most beautiful garden in the capital." Yoongi asked. Shieun perks up at that. She liked to take care of the garden. She was basically incharge of the garden.

"Of course. Our Jimin can show you around." She says, nudging at Jimin who stands up. "Please follow me Yoongi-ssi." He says. Yoongi does as asked. He stands up and follows Jimin, leaving Hoseok.

They don't say a word to each other as Jimin leads them towards the garden. "The garden really does look beautiful. I guess it isn't said to be one of the most beautiful garden in capital without a reason." Yoongi says when they reach the garden. "It is all my mother's effort. My father made this garden for her because she loves flower." Jimin says with a smile. He really looked up to the kind of love his parents always had.

"What about you? Do you like flowers?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nods. "I like all kinds of flowers. I think flowers are very beautiful." He says. Yoongi looks at him amused. "They are very delicate though. Are they not?" He questioned.

"No. On the contrary I think flowers are very strong. They are so small and fragile but they are able to grow and bloom against all odds. I think it makes them stronger than many things." Jimin says as he reaches out to touch a pink rose. His mother's favorite flower. Most of the area of the garden was filled with them.

"I guess that does make sense." Yoongi says humming to himself. "What about you Yoongi-ssi? Do you like flowers?" Jimin asked. "I do. My mother used to love flowers as well. Especially lilies. She adored them. But lilies were very expensive back then and as an illegitimate child I was not able to buy those flowers for her." Yoongi says, his thoughts drifting away to the past.

"Yoonie look at these? Aren't they beautiful? These are lilies and when the sun is coming up, early in the morning, with the dew on the petals these flowers looks like they are made of silver. It is beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes it is pretty. But mother to me you are the prettiest." Yoongi had answers with his gummy smile. His mother laughing at his words as she pulled him into a hug. How comforting her arms were....

"How.. was your mother like?" Jimin asked, a little hesitant. He hadn't heard much about the woman who gave birth to Yoongi besides people slandering her even after she was long gone. 'May her soul rest in peace.' Jimin thinks to himself.

"Are you curious?" Yoongi asked. "She is family. Isn't that enough reason?" Jimin said as he turned to face Yoongi who looks at him with an expression Jimin couldn't explain. Yoongi breaths out as he raises his hand. The movement startles Jimin a bit but he feels a warm hand smoothing down his hair which seems to have been messed by the wind.

"She was everything I had. She was a warm and kind woman. She was forgiving as well. Growing up she gave me all the love and warmth. My father wasn't present. Not much anyway. So she made sure that she gave me all the love to make up for it. She would make me my favorite food. She would protect me from all the judging eyes. She was everything I could ask for in a mother." Yoongi says, his fingers unconsciously trailing down Jimin's neck.

Jimin stands there contemplating lots of things. He should say something. Really he should. But the fingers, gentle and tender on his neck, was very distracting. "S-She sounds amazing." He says. His voice seems to make Yoongi aware of his actions as he pulls his hand away, looking at the side avoiding Jimin's eyes. "She was." He says clearing his throat at the end.

Silence engulfs them. A comfortable silence. But Yoongi breaks it at the end with a question. "Did you agree to marry me yourself? Or were you forced?" He asked, though it was more like he blurted out unable to hold back his curiosity. Jimin snickered at that. "I would have ran away if I was forced. And to answer your question, no I wasn't forced. I decided it for myself." He says.

"Why? Most people wouldn't have agreed to be married to me. After all I am an illegitimate child." Yoongi asked. He knew what most noble omegas wanted. And his kind was not in the list.

"Because I respect you. All over that I am an omega. I am bound to get married to a person my parents choose sooner or later. I will be frank Yoongi-ssi... I am not fond of many alphas. Ever since I was a child I have seen alphas follow me. Those alphas... Their eyes had no respect but greed. So if I am going to marry then I should at least choose someone I, at the least, respect and someone decent like you." Jimin says.

"All over that as a child of the Park family, I also chose to marry you because the Mins are powerful. And solidifying the bond between the Parks and the Mins isn't a bad thing. It is one also one of the reason why I chose you." Jimin adds as looks straight at Yoongi's eyes.

"You are.... Very honest." Yoongi says. Jimin smiles. "Being honest is better than being a two-faced bitch.... Also don't tell my mother I said the 'b' word or I will get a scolding again." Jimin says with a huff. Yoongi has to basically fight himself internally to stop himself from laughing out. "My lips are sealed. But on one condition." He says stepping closer to Jimin.

"What condition?" Jimin asked, his heart fluttering at the close distance. "My cousin plans to hold a small banquet. It would be nice if you could come... As my partner of course." Yoongi says. "I thought you would ask something serious. I almost got nervous." Jimin says giving him a look. Yoongi chuckles at that. "So do you agree to my condition?" He asked. "Okay I agree." Jimin says as he lands a light punch on Yoongi's chest.

"Oh um sorry. Out of habit. I always do it to my brother so..." Jimin says. "It is okay." Yoongi says.

They continue walking around the large garden, talking about random topics until it was time for Yoongi to return. Jimin, though he wouldn't admit it out loud, enjoyed the older alpha's presence. He watches as the carriage Yoongi came in drives away.

"So how do you think about your husband?" Jihyun says wriggling his eyebrows teasingly. "Far better than you could ever be. That's for sure." Jimin says poking his tongue out mockingly. He doesn't forget to step on Jihyun's foot as he gets in leaving his brother crying out about how mean he was.

Hello guys! Here I come again today!! I hope you are guys are having fun with this story hehe <3

I spent 3 nights downloading 53gb worth game resources on my laptop. 💀 i swear to god but I was able to finish it today! And then I got time to upload this!

Please don't forget to give it a star and feedbacks are always welcomed! See you guys next time 💜