Chapter 16

Author's POV

"Don't move. Don't scream. You wouldn't like to die like this."

"I think you have the wrong person." Jimin says keep his voice calm. "I have the right person. Now shut it and quietly follow me out or else you will die here." The person says. "Well I don't want to die so I have to do this I guess." Jimin says and without wasting a second he pushes the person away. The sharp knife gazing at his skin making a small cut.

He hears the person curse and there is a scream somewhere. Someone probably felt that something was wrong. Jimin breaks the glass he was holding. "You little bitch." The man, who Jimin noticed was an alpha, growls as he lunges at Jimin with his knife but Jimin is faster dodging the knife aimed at him.

"Get out. Get out. There are unknown people here." Jimin hears someone scream and it is like a warzone the next second. People are rushing out in the dark. Their voices panicked. "Caught you little bitch." The man sneers as he grabs Jimin's hands.

Jimin sneers as he aims the sharp broken glass at the intruder. He hears a pained howl when the glass cuts the person on the face deeply. The light comes flickers allowing him to see the intruder's appearance. The people who also witnesses the scene screams.

"You whore. How dare you!" The man snarls lunging at Jimin again but Jimin grabs onto his hand and removes the knife, kicking the man on his stomach. Just on time the guards who stayed outside barges in with their swords. The man curses as he runs away, the guards following him.

Jimin breathes heavily dropping the knife and glass he was holding. His hand was cut by the glass, blood coming out from the small cuts. "My goddess. Jimin. Sweetheart are you okay?" Shieun cries out approaching Jimin who falls on the floor.

Some of the other guests also approaches him making sure he was not seriously hurt. "You are bleeding. God Jimin I shouldn't have brought you here. You are hurt." Shieun cries panicking. Her son has never gotten this hurt. Jimin has stayed safe under their wings and now her son was bleeding, his palms all cut up. A cut around his neck.

The event ends at that. The assassin gets away at the end. The guards weren't able to keep up. Jimin doesn't see Haneul or Chieun as him and his mother is escorted away by the guards who came with them. Jimin refuses to get his wounds looked at. His mother sits beside him in the carriage, her body tensed up.

Jimin doesn't speak a word and goes to his room. Not answering to his mother's desperate calls. He sits on his bed. He grabs his own hands which trembles. He has always been protected. He has never gotten hurt this way. His father had always created a safe haven for him. But he was grown up now. And here he was... Facing his enemies without his father.

Even if he had acted so strong and brave, he couldn't deny the fact that he wasn't physically strong. When he had no weapon he was weaker than the alphas and betas. The alpha who attacked him probably had his guards down, and Jimin had taken advantage of that. If he had came fully prepared for Jimin to fight back maybe he wouldn't have made it out safely.

He could have gotten hurt. He could have... He could have died. The door burst open and Jihyun and their father appears. "Hyung..." Jihyun says, he is sweating same as his father. Both probably ran all the way here when they heard the news.

"Dad.. dad I need Yoongi." Jimin says, his voice comes out more shaky. He hates it. He hates that he sounds so weak. "Jimin.. you need to get your hands looked at. You are hurt." His father says, he sounds choked up and Jimin wants to tell him he is fine. That he shouldn't worry too much.

But he is not fine. He is not okay. The only person he can think of is Yoongi. He need him. He needs Yoongi. "P-Please I need Yoongi." Jimin chokes out, his eyes filling up with tears.

Jihyuk breathes out. He nods and drags Jihyun out with him. He closes the door behind him leaving Jimin alone. "Jihyun I need you to go and get Yoongi." He says. "But hyung-" Jihyun tries to protest. "He is shaken up Jihyun. Your brother needs Yoongi more than us as of now. Go. As fast as you can." Jihyuk says his voice stern. Jihyun sighs in defeat with a nods as he walks off.

Jihyuk clenches his jaw. He walks down to where the guards were. "What happened? I sent you guys out trusting you to take care of my son? So why did my son come home in that state?" He growls. The guards keep their heads bowed. "We are sorry master. As usual we were waiting outside the event venue as we weren't allowed inside. It seems the perpetrator was already inside." One of them speaks up.

Jihyuk slams his hand down on the table. "Find out who it was. No matter what. Even you have to overturn hell in search of him." He says. "Yes master." The knights answer as they walk out. Whoever it was Jihyuk was not going to let go so easily. He had hurted his son, his omega son whom he had treasured more than anyone besides his wife.

[On The Other Side]

Yoongi sighs as he closes another file. It was a request from a merchant to give him the permission to sell his goods on his land along with the details of his goods and all. Ever since Jimin had returned Yoongi felt restless. It was weird. He had the urge to run back to the capital he so hated just to see the younger.

"What got your mood so down?" Hoseok asked as he looks at Jimin with a mischievous grin. "Oh Hobi hyung he misses our Jiminie." Taehyung speaks up my from where he sat, Yeontan on his lap. "Never knew there will come a day where you sigh over missing someone. Man hell must have frozen." Hoseok says making a face.

"Hell was already frozen the moment Park Jimin agreed to marry a stone." Jin says as he walks in. Taehyung wheezes at his words while Hoseok bites down on his lips to stop himself from laughing. Yoongi shoots them a glare.

Just then a guard runs inside looking all frazzled and surprised. "What is the matter?" Yoongi asked. "T-The young master of the Park Family is here." He announces. Yoongi straightens up and so does the others. "Jimin?" Yoongi questioned. "No master. It is our luna's younger brother. He asks for you immediately. He asked me to tell you it is about luna and that it is an emergency." The guard says.

Yoongi gets up in a hurry, his heart beating faster. He walks out fast before anyone could say a thing. The guard leads him to where Jihyun was. Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung follows suit.

When Yoongi sees Jihyun, his heart drops a little. He has never met the younger separately or talked personally but from what he had seen the younger was a cheery person. But the Jihyun that stood in front of him looks distraught. He looks pale and panicked.

"Jihyun.. what happened?" Yoongi questioned. "Hyung is hurt." Jihyun says. Yoongi almost fucking losses it at his words. Jimin was hurt. How hurt was he? Fuck how did this happen?

"I d-don't know the complete details. Hyung and mother went out to join an event. While me and dad were working on some project. A while later they came back. Mother is fine but Jimin was hurt. He wouldn't say anything. He wo-wouldn't let us treat his wounds and wouldn't say anything. From my mother's words there was an assassin. It seemed like it was after hyung and... We need you Yoongi hyung. Jimin hyung keeps asking for you. He needs you." Jihyun says.

Yoongi freezes at the word "assassin." There was an assassin and they were aiming for Jimin. "Hoseok get two horses ready. We are going to the capital right now and you are coming with me." Yoongi growls out.

Yoongi was going to fucking hunt down whoever the assassin was and Yoongi was going to fucking rip his head off.

I dunno why but ever since I started playing Genshin Impact 🥴 I am very open to the idea of being a damsel in distress- Random but yeah-

Anyway!
Please give this chapter a star ⭐ if you liked it <3 and feedbacks are welcomed as always! See you guys again in the next chapter 💕💕 Love you all ♥️