Chapter 18

Author's POV

The next day Jihyuk does as Jimin had asked. All the invitations were ready. All over that Jin and Taehyung had came as well. They had basically jumped Jimin asking various question. The two had been so worried. They were given a room each in the Park manor. Jimin's parents welcomed them with open arms.

Shieun really hit it off with Jin. Meanwhile Taehyung fit in like he was one the long lost son of the Park family. It was sweet but also a little funny. Yoongi was happy seeing how Taehyung got along with everyone.

Taehyung was what people considered weird and not many people liked him around. But it seemed like he was having fun with Jimin, Jihyun and their parents. Yoongi would never admit it loud but he had a soft spot for Taehyung who was like a brother and his happiness had made Yoongi happy.

"Jimin oh my god there is a fooking swing in the garden! Chim can your parents adopt me? I wanna stay here." Taehyung squeals. Fooking. Yes that's right. Jimin's mother have basically censored Taehyung in two days. Jimin laughs. "Well I think my mother could use another son. Wow imagine if you got adopted by my parents. We would be brothers!" Jimin says. Both of them clap their hands, squealing.

Yoongi rolls his eyes though he has a smile as he looks at the two. "Eager to leave me Taehyung? You are finding a new family? That's cold." He says sending the younger a glare. Taehyung responds by sticking out his tongue mockingly.

"You got Jimin. You two can marry and create as many pups as you want." Taehyung said. Jimin blushes at his words meanwhile Yoongi pretends he didn't hear Taehyung's words even though the red tips of his ears gives him away.

"On the serious note~ what kind of a father do you think Yoongi hyung would make?" Taehyung wriggles his brows. Jimin thinks to himself. "Soft dad." He answers. "I think he is going to be the over protective dad. Do you know how over protective he was with me? And I wasn't even his child." Taehyung huffs.

"I wasn't being over protective. You just liked to do risky things and I preferred you in one piece." Yoongi says. Taehyung tsked at his words. "Okay then how about that one time you chase away the poor alpha who wanted to be my date?"

Yoongi avoids his eyes as he answers. "He wasn't good enough." Jimin snickers at his words. Yoongi was doing a shitty job at denying the fact that he was NOT over protective.

"See see! Chim I promise you. You are going to see his over protective, over bearing ass when you pop out an omega pup and they grow up and gets an alpha." Taehyung huffed looking at Yoongi pointedly.

"My pup isn't allowed to have an alpha prancing around them." Yoongi grumbles. The thought alone made him want to growl. "Look at that. He is already being over protective at the thought alone." Taehyung says.

Jimin laughs at their bickering. "Well I believe Yoongi hyung would make a great dad." He says. His words make Yoongi's pride swell. His omega thought he would be a great alpha father and that was a great compliment.

"Psst you are already so whipped for Yoongi hyung it is concerning." Taehyung says. "Sorry. My alpha is charming what can I say." Jimin sends at wink to Yoongi who shakes his head with a smile.

Taehyung stands up then. "I got to go now. Jihyun promised to show me and Hobi hyung around." He says as he waves at them and walks away. Jimin shakes his head at how excited Taehyung looked.

He glanced at Yoongi. "So the banquet will take place soon." Jimin says. Yoongi nods. Jimin gets closer to where Yoongi was sat, leaning towards the older and kissing his cheek softly. "I love you." He says. Yoongi pulls the omega close with his arms and pecks his lips. "I love you even more."

And Yoongi is very sincere when he says that he loves the younger. There was nothing he wouldn't do for the younger, especially if it was to keep him safe and protected.

[Time Skip]

When the day of the banquet finally arrives Jimin can't help the nervousness he feels. Everyone fusses around him, getting him ready for the banquet. The guests comes in one by one while Jimin is getting ready. "I think I will hurl." Taehyung groans as a maid makes him try yet another clothes. He swears he has already tried 30 of them.

Jimin laughs. "You will be fine TaeTae." He says as a maid takes care of his hair. It doesn't take long before both Jimin and Taehyung are done. "Do you think Yoongi hyung is done? I am curious. Jin hyung as well. He is probably with Yoongi hyung." Taehyung says as he picks up a cupcake taking a bite out of it.

"I can't wait to see what hyung is wearing. Anyway do I look good?" Jimin asked turning around and facing Taehyung.

He is wearing red clothes. Crimson to be exact and it compliments his skin. "You look so good. Yoongi hyung might just have an early rut." Taehyung jokes. It makes Jimin flush. Right. The alpha was bound to have his rut soon. One day or another.

There is a knock on the door. The maid standing beside the door opens it and in comes Jin. "Jimin! Oh thank god. You are done. The guests are all here. Yoongi is waiting for you." He said. Jimin breathes in and out getting himself prepared.

With a nod, Jin leads him outside where Yoongi was waiting. Jimin's eyes widen when he sees that the alpha's clothes matches his.

Yoongi looks up when he sense their presence. His eyes looks all over Jimin. "You look beautiful. As you always do." He says once the younger was close enough. "You look great as well. My alpha." Jimin says leaning up to kiss Yoongi.

"Okay okay. I don't need to see you guys all lovey dovey. I will go get Taehyung. You two head towards the banquet hall. It is time you two make your appearance." Jin says running back to where they had left Taehyung. Jimin laughs. "I think Jin hyung has had enough of our shameless affection." He said making Yoongi huff. "Who cares." He says as he holds Jimin's hand leading them towards the banquet hall.

Once they enter the banquet hall, the guards announces their presence. Everyone turning around to look at them. Jimin lets his eyes look over everyone present. The people whose social status were lower than Jimin bows down, greeting him.

Him and Yoongi walks up to the stage and stands confidently in front of everyone. "Welcome everyone. I hope your day has been great and hope you have been enjoying yourself. Today I am here to announce my engagement with Min Yoongi of the house Min." He says. A wave of murmur starts at the announcement.

"I am sure everyone here has heard about the attack on me that took place at an event I was in. We have found out who it was ordered by." Jimin adds. Everyone gasp at his words. His eyes falls on the Min family who stands among the crowd. Especially at Yoongi's step brothers who looks like they saw ghost. Same goes for the mates.

"I won't take any strict action. But I am here to just warn everyone in general about one thing. Don't make me your enemy. You can't handle it." He says, a stern tone in his voice. Yoongi looks at him with pride in his eyes. "Well if I have gotten my message across... Enjoy the banquet everyone. After all it is to celebrate my engagement." Jimin says, a dangerous smile one his face.

If Yoongi's step brothers really thought they could just walk away after trying to hurt him, they were very fucking wrong.