Chapter 7

Author's POV

When Jimin arrives at Yoongi's manor he is greeted by the maids and butlers who welcomes him warmly with a warm smile on their faces and a bow of their head. Most importantly he sees Yoongi along with another guy besides him. Jimin guesses that it is Taehyung. For some reason Jimin thinks that his presence, looks and built suit the name.

"So you are Park Jimin! I have been so excited to meet you~ You made our hyung a panicked mess." Taehyung blurts out. Jimin looks at Yoongi with a grin. "Well it would be a lie if I said I wasn't a panicked mess." He says.

"You are so cute. Wait I will call you Chim. It suits you. Cuter! Why did you agreed to marry my brooding cousin? With your looks you could have a harem-" Taehyung says but shuts up when Yoongi pinches his side.

"Then shall we go in?" Yoongi questioned holding out his hand towards Jimin. "Yes sure. Oh wait a second." Jimin says as he turns towards the carriage he came in. He takes out a basket. "I didn't know what to get for Taehyung. So I just got this." Jimin stated handing basket to Taehyung.

Taehyung gasped as he looked at the creature that was in the basket. "Hyung hyung look! Jiminie got me a puppy. Wah now I don't have to beg you and Hobi hyung to let me get a dog." He says. He practically bounces with excitement.

"I am really glad you love it Taehyung-ssi." Jimin says happy that his gift was a success. Gosh he wouldn't have known what to do if Taehyung was to not like it. "Just call me Tae or Taetae~ We are the same age. I will be your best friend." Taehyung says sending a wink.

Yoongi shook his head at that with a smile. "Well then let's all head inside." Yoongi said once again. Jimin takes his hand without hesitation. "Then please lead me in." Jimin says. Taehyung grins looking at them. "I will excuse myself and go show off my new puppy to Hoseok hyung and I will let you lovers have some time to yourselves." He says and walks away before Yoongi can chew him out for his words.

"I like your cousin. Taetae is so sweet." Jimin comments. He never really had a close friend whom he could call 'bestfriend'. Most of the people who were his age stuck around Jimin because they hoped that it will benefit theur families.

But Taehyung looked and sounded different. He seemed to like Jimin for who he is and didn't saw him as someone who would help benefit their family.

"I promise he is a nice kid. He is just.... Too loud sometimes and too honest." Yoongi says. Jimin laughs at that. "It is fine. I look forward to being close with him." He says. They walk inside the mansion. The head butler walking in front of them.

"He is Mr Cha. He is our head butler and he overlooks everything in the mansion. If you ever need anything you can ask him. You can ask me as well." Yoongi informs to which Jimin nods. His eyes looks around the mansion. Everything is clean and well decorated. Yoongi seem to have prepared a lot.

"Thank you for preparing such a warm welcome for me." He says feeling a little flustered. "I am glad you like it. Compared to the capital I know we are still lacking but I have tried my best." Yoongi says. He was a little insecure because he knew that his land lacked lot of things compared to the capital. Especailly compared to what Jimin was able to enjoy in capital.

"You did your best. And you will do better. I just know it because I believe you." Jimin says. "I am glad to know that you believe me. Right this is the room you will be staying at. Taehyung helped prepare it. He wanted to impress you and make you feel welcomed. But I know he is a little extra so excuse him if the room is a bit extra." Yoongi says.

Jimin laughs at that. "Sometimes we need something extra in our lives though." He says. The butler opens the door to the room. "The maids will bring in and set everything up. I will ask them to prepare a bath for you. Please go in and take some rest." Yoongi says.