Chapter 10

Author's POV

"Chim! My god that one looks so good on you. I bet Yoongi hyung would fall head over heels." Taehyung says clapping his hand feeling excited. It has been 2 days since Jimin has been at Yoongi's. Now they were choosing clothes for Jimin to wear at the banquet which was on the day after tomorrow. "Really?" Jimin asked biting his lips holding back his dumb smile.

"Yes. You look so beautiful in white and golden clothes. I am 100% sure moon goddess must look as beautiful as you." Taehyung says. Jimin snickers. "I am flattered you think so Taetae but I think moon goddess must be way more prettier." He says. Taehyung shakes his head. "The main point is you are beautiful enough for Yoongi hyung to get down on his knees and worship you." He said.

Jimin looks at himself in the mirror. The clothes they prepared for him was beautiful to say the least and they looked beautiful on him. It showed off his unmarked neck. And Jimin briefly wonder what it would be like to have Yoongi's mark. It makes him get goosebumps along his arms.

There was a knock on the door pulling Jimin away from his thoughts. Taehyung opens the door and in comes Yoongi. "Taehyung all the preparations are done. Have you chosen Jimin's-" he says but is cut off when his eyes falls on Jimin who stands there feeling shy under his gaze.

"Ah I can't breath in this lovesick atmosphere. I will go out." Taehyung chirps as he goes out, giving Jimin a teasing wink, closing the door behind him.

Yoongi approaches him, his eyes raking all over Jimin. 'Mate' Yoongi thinks to himself. His mind goes blank besides Jimin. It has been decades since they had abandoned the carnal instinct wolves had but Yoongi felt the raw desire to mark and claim Jimin. The raw desire to take his omega. His heart thumped wildly. Jimin's scent inticing him further.

He reaches out his hand and touches jimin's cheeks softly, the younger shuddering at the touch. "Are you going to wear this?" He asked, a hint of something dark in his voice that Jimin couldn't pinpoint. "Yes I liked this the best." Jimin answers, his omega preens, content at the amount of attention Yoongi was giving him.

Yoongi's touch sends a chill down his spine. "It looks beautiful on you. You look beautiful. Too beautiful." Yoongi says. The balant words makes Jimin flustered even more so because Yoongi smells of arousal. It is subtle but Jimin can sense it. It does nothing but make Jimin want to give in to the inner desire he feels. The instinct that seems to act up whenever he was with Yoongi.

"I am happy you think so." He says, his voice small and slightly shaky. He has never been this close to an alpha especially with this much tension. It makes his knees feel weak. Because the alpha in front of him is Yoongi. Min Yoongi.

Yoongi grabs his hand and kisses his palm. His eyes looking straight at Jimin's. His gaze makes Jimin feel so warm. To the point he wonders if he had stopped breathing. "What am I going to do with you?" Yoongi mumbles but Jimin doesn't answer. He isn't sure how he should answer.

Yoongi slowly pulls back, dropping Jimin's hands. "If there is any jewellery or so that you want ask the butler." He says. He looks like he wants to be closer to Jimin but he is holding back. He is fighting himself and holding back. He looks hesitant and something about Yoongi hesitating and holding himself back from him irks Jimin.

He isn't dumb to not notice it. So he throws his common sense and hesitance out of the window and pulls Yoongi close. "Why do you hesitate? I am your omega. I am going to be. You don't need to hesitate." He says. Yoongi's scent flares up at his words.

"Jimin. You don't understand what you are asking for." Yoongi answers, his body stiff. Jimin looks up at his eyes. "I do understand. I am not stupid or unaware. I want you to not hesitate when it comes to me." He says.

Yoongi looks like all his sense left him as he pulls Jimin close kissing him. His hands on Jimin's hips pulling him closer. The kiss is not slow or soft. It is hot, passionate, possessive and full of need and Jimin feels proud. His omega preens at the fact that he can made his calm and composed alpha like this.

When Yoongi pulls back, his eyes have a hint of redness. Jimin finds them beautiful, warm and welcoming. They feel like home. He leans in closer as he kisses Yoongi's neck. Yoongi shudders at the touch. "You need to stop before I lose myself Jimin." Yoongi warns.

Jimin almost wants to rile up the alpha even more but he pulls back. There will be more chances and he doesn't need to rush. He reminds himself of that.

"I will change back to my clothes. You can stay if you want to watch." He says. He sounds too confident but the truth is that his heart is beating so loudly that he fears Yoongi would be able to hear him.

Yoongi excuses himself in a rush, leaving Jimin by himself. Once the alpha was away Jimin falls back on the couch that was there and tries to calm down his thundering heart. His skin still feels like they are on fire and he still feels Yoongi's hands on his hips.

After a while there is a knock on the door and Taehyung peeks in. "So... I saw Yoongi hyung on my way here. He is busy stinking up the hallway for sure. What did you do?" He asked, a hint of mischief in his eyes. Jimin's face flush at that. "Nothing much. We just... Kissed." Jimin said. Taehyung gasp. "What kind of kiss? 'I love you' kind or was it 'I need you' kind?" Taehyung says looking at Jimin with sparkling eyes.

"The second one." Jimin says. Taehyung squeals. "Man I never thought Yoongi hyung would be like this!" He says as he claps out of excitement. He clears his throat calming himself down. "On serious note~ How do you feel about hyung? I am curious." He says.

Jimin bites down on his lower lips, feeling a ton of butterflies at the thought of Yoongi. "At first it was interest and respect. Well I did think he was handsome. But now that I have talked with him and spent some time with him I can confidently say that I do like him a lot. I have lots of feelings for him. I can't be confident enough yet to say that I love him but... I really feel deeply when it comes to him and I really feel grateful that I am getting married to an alpha like him. He is amazing." Jimin says.

Taehyung squeals even louder at that. "Holy moon goddess! Chim you are so whipped! I have never heard someone describe my brute of a cousin brother like that." He says. "Well wouldn't it be a problem if I didn't feel so about the alpha I was going to get married to?" Jimin joked trying to ignore the wild butterflies he feels.

[On The Other Hand]

Yoongi barges into his office in a hurry. He had almost lost control. As he kissed Jimin he felt his control slip away slowly. He closes the door behind him and leans against it. His hand over his lips.

He had kissed Jimin like he needed him more than he needed oxygen. He blushes as he licks his lower lips. He can still feel Jimin's plush lips against his, can still taste him. He groans as he pushes himself off the door.

Min Yoongi one of the calm, composed alpha of the empire was now here almost losing his grip on his control, almost letting his carnal needs out. All because of one omega that made his breath hitch. But he couldn't find even a small part of him that hated the kiss or Jimin for that matter. Because Min Yoongi was undeniably into the omega named Park Jimin.

Double update? YASSS
I hope you guys are enjoying this~ I sprinkled a little bit of spice for you guys 👀👀 hoho my imagination ran so wild while writing this 🤓

Anyway feedback are always welcomed 🥺💜 If you liked it please don't forget to star it if you loved it <3

Thank you for all the support guys 😭 I love you allllll~