Chapter 11

Author's POV

Jimin wonders how this happened. How? One moment he was dancing with Yoongi as a practice and now he was in between Yoongi and his soft bed. He is trapped between the soft sheets and Yoongi's body that feel so warm against his. Meanwhile Yoongi is kissing down his neck.

Each touch makes Jimin shudder. It was fair to say that ever since they kissed, there has been a tension between them. Sexual tension to be exact. And it had snapped somewhere along the way as they danced.

"You drive me crazy." Yoongi groans. He shouldn't be doing this. He really shouldn't but Jimin is so tempting. The way he smiles. The way he walks. The way his voice sounds. Everything about him seems to be tempting him and he can't help the itch he feels. The need to mark Jimin.

It wouldn't be respectful towards his in laws to mark their son before their marriage but God Yoongi is having a hard time holding onto every little conscience and control he has. Yet there Jimin is holding onto him.

"It wasn't my intention.... alpha." Jimin says, his voice more sensual and soft. He is playing a dangerous game. He knows. But his skin tingles and heats up having Yoongi so close and he feels addicted to it.

Yoongi goes to say something but there is a knock on the door making them freeze. They scramble up, Yoongi grumbling about people being a cockblock. "Who is it?" Yoongi asked, willing himself to not growl like a frustrated little shit, which he admits he is at that moment.

"It's me Yoongi.... Uh am I interrupting something?" Hoseok asked. He probably noticed Jimin's presence because of Jimin's sweet scent that seems to be filling up Yoongi's room. Jimin blushes at Hoseok's words.

"You were not interrupting anything. Anyway what do you want?" Yoongi asked. "Meal is already prepared. Taehyung is waiting for you and Jimin-ssi." Hoseok answered. Yoongi clears his throat. He had completely forgotten about dinner. "Tell him we will be there soon." Yoongi says. Hoseok walks away.

After he is far enough Yoongi turns to Jimin, holding his hand out. "Let's go eat, shall we?" He said. Jimin nods taking the older's hand. As they walked in, Taehyung gave them a teasing, knowing look. Yoongi scowls at Hoseok knowing he probably told Taehyung that he was together.

"Finally. I thought you guys forgot dinner existed." Taehyung said, making a dramatic pose with his hands on his forehead. They sit down quickly. Jimin avoiding Taehyung's eyes knowing very well that Taehyung will start teasing him. The maids start serving their food one by one. "By the way are there many mosquitoes in your room Jimin?" Taehyung asked randomly.

"No?" Jimin answered a little confused at the random question. "Oh maybe it bit you while you were sleeping." Taehyung says, his hand points at Jimin's neck. Jimin touches his neck and then looking at Yoongi with narrowed eyes. Taehyung birst out laughing. "I swear to god you two are just hilarious." He says totally enjoying the flustered couple.

Taehyung doesn't cease his teasing throughout the dinner but the dinner eventually comes to an end. "The banquet is tomorrow~ Don't sleep too late. Especially you Yoongi hyung. I swear to moon goddess you can't be missing out when Chim is here." Taehyung reminds him earnestly.

Yoongi rolls his eyes but nods. He really hates the social circle, banquets and what not. He doesn't have the best memories of them. But this time he wants to do good. Because Jimin will be there. Hopefully everything goes slowly. All of them walk off separately and into their own bedrooms. But Jimin doesn't hesitate as he pulls Yoongi back and gives him a goodnight kiss before running inside his room.

[Time Skip]

The very next day Jimin is woken up by the omega maids who has been serving him since he came. Leena fusses over him almost like a mother who wants to make sure her child looks the best. Jimin is given a good massage and a good soak in the large bathtub.

He needs to look the best in the banquet. At least that is what Leena says. Leena had informed him more about the banquet. It was a banquet held every 3-4 months especially for the aristocrats and rich people living in Yoongi's land who were a part of the charity Taehyung has started to  help provide for the children who has lost their parents.

Other people around the empire were also invited so as to promote it. And today marked the 9th banquet and it was also going to the first time Jimin would be walking out with Yoongi as his date and will be introduced as the future Luna of the house.

It made Jimin nervous. He can't make mistakes. He has to do his best and be a good mate for Yoongi. After the bath that took more than an hour Jimin sits in front of the mirror holding a tea cup and seeping from it. Leena had made a tea that was supposed to calm his nerves but to be honest he is so nervous that he couldn't even get a proper taste of the tea.

"Leena is Yoongi-ssi ready?" Jimin asked. "Yes luna. He is getting ready. Young master Taehyung is already done and in the banquet hall and is greeting the guests as we speak." Leena answered. Jimin nods as he puts down the tea cup. "Get me ready fast. I can't have my mate waiting." He says.

Leena and other omega maids fusses around him and prepares him for the banquet. He has a light make up on. And the little golden head pieces Yoongi had prepared got along well with his clothes. After he was done, right on time there was a knock on the door. "Come on." Jimin said.

Yoongi walks in slowly. "You look beautiful." He comments. The maids bows as they walk out leaving Jimin and Yoongi alone. "You look great as well. All the omegas in the banquet is going to feel enchanted looking at you." Jimin jokes.

Yoongi chuckles. "And I guess I have to fight off other alphas for you." He says as he approaches Jimin and leaning to peck Jimin's lips. "Yoongi-ssi I didn't know you could say such cringy words." Jimin says laughing.

Yoongi smiles as his hand comes up to hold up Jimin's right hand, kissing the back of the hand. "I would say it is your fault. Also shouldn't you address me less formally?" Yoongi suggested.

"Do you want a nickname?" Jimin asked raising his brow in a questioning manner. "If you would be kind enough to give me one." Yoongi said, his tone light and free.

"Then Yoonie. It works right?" Jimin asked. "Too cute for my image but you are going to be my mate so it is okay." Yoongi says, a cheeky smile forming.

"Look at you. Min Yoongi acting so soft. Talking all cute. Would people believe me if I told them?" Jimin jokes with a grin. "Well darling they probably wouldn't. Plus I only act this way for you. Now shall me go butterfly?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nods, holding onto Yoongi's hand. The pet names Yoongi used made tons of butterflies flutter in his stomach.

They both walk out of the room and towards where the banquet hall was. The place is heavily guarded. Yoongi's knights greets them as they walk down. The guard besides the door greets them and slowly opens the door, announcing their presence to the guests.

Jimin's breath hitch as he sees that the door leads right at the top of stairs. It is a place where he can gaze down towards the guests. "Shall we walk down and greet them?" Yoongi asked, his voice soft as always. It soothes Jimin's nerves a little knowing Yoongi was going to beside him.

"Yes I am ready." Jimin says, feeling more determined than ever. He was going to act like the future luna of Yoongi's land should. He was not going to give any guest a chance to find faults in him.

Hello again! This is kinda like a chain update doesn't it? But I haven't been able to post because of the internet ban so I am very excited about it 😝😝

I hope you guys liked this chapter. This feels a little short uuf but it is okay because next chapter will be a little more longer hehe

If you liked this chapter please don't forget to give a ⭐
Thank you again for so much support~ Will update again tomorrow!!
See you then guys <3