Chapter 19

Yoongi stands at the side as he watches Jimin. The omega is greeting some of the guests. A cheerful smile on his face.

Perfect. Perfect omega.

He internally thinks to himself. There was no one as perfect as Park Jimin was. He was not only beautiful and pretty. He was talented. He was realistic. He was confident and he would speak up his mind no matter what. And Yoongi must have been a fucking saint in his past life to deserve someone like him.

Jimin must have felt his eyes on him because he turns and looks at Yoongi. He says something to the guests and then start walking towards where Yoongi was standing. "Enchanted?" Jimin asked with a smug smile. "Totally." Yoongi answered, not a single ounce of shame in admitting.

Jimin laughs, his eyes crinkling and fuck Yoongi feels like he could die a happy man. "You are such a sweet alpha." Jimin comments. Yoongi smirks. "Only for you." He says as takes a sip from the wine glass he was holding.

"Well the banquet will be coming to an end soon. Shall we escape from here?" Jimin suggest. The alpha hums putting his glass down on the small table that was at the side. He takes Jimin's hands and kisses the back of his hand. "Whatever my mate desires." He says.

And that is how Jimin and Yoongi ends up in the library. No one is there which isn't surprising. "I used to like reading a lot. I still do. Whenever I had free time I would come here and spend hours reading." Jimin says recalling his past as Yoongi follows behind him.

"What was your favorable thing to read?" Yoongi questioned looking around. Jimin turns around with a sheepish look. "I used to a lot about the history. History related to the gods and goddesses." He says.

Yoongi smiles endeared when he thought of a young Jimin spending hours in the library reading. He pulls the younger close and kisses his forehead. "You never fail to make me fall in love with you." He says. Jimin wraps his arms around the alpha. "And you never fail to make me want to be your omega. Even in next life. Or the next life after that." He says.

Jimin's scent is comforting and it makes Yoongi feel so relaxed. "I can't wait to marry you. I hope our wedding comes fast." He says and Jimin doesn't have to say anything for Yoongi to know that the omega wants the same because the younger's scent gives it away. It becomes stronger and sweeter. Feeling delight at the thought of their wedding.

After the banquet the time passes by fast. Before the wedding Jimin meets Yoongi again and again. Spending time with the alpha, getting to know each other better. Maybe Jimin was just being whipped but with each time he spent with the alpha he fell deeper and deeper.

Soon the wedding preparation are finished and the special day comes. Ever since the start of the day Jimin feels a mix of everything. He is nervous that he might make a mistake. But he is also extremely happy. Happy that he was finally going to be Yoongi's mate. Officially. He was going to mate with someone like Min Yoongi and that itself was a big thing.

"Do I look okay?" Jimin asked as he runs his hand down the dress. It is a traditional wear. White dress with silver lining on them. It is beautiful. The white symbolises an omega's purity, loyalty and untainted love towards their mates. And he wears hair accessories with red rubies on them which was a beautiful contrast to his silver hair.

"Jimin you look perfect! Yoongi is going to jump you the moment he gets you alone." Taehyung says wriggling his eyebrows teasingly. Jimin blushes but he can't deny the fact that he wants that. Jin walks in with a bouquet of lilies and angel wings mixed and arranged together. "Jimin yoi ready? Yoongi is already there. It is time for you to head out." He informs.

Jimin nods taking the bouquet from Jin. Taehyung and Jin leads him out at the place where the marriage ceremony was taking place. Everyone cheers when Jimin appears. Jimin doesn't dare look up for some seconds feeling a little flustered.

His father walks up to where he was and takes his hand and leads him towards where Yoongi was. When Jimin looks up he notices that his father had red eyes. Maybe he cried a little. It makes Jimin feel emotional. Like he could cry any moment.

Then his eyes looks forward and sees Yoongi. The alpha is also dressed traditionally. He is also wearing white which symbolises the same thing that Jimin's dress does. He looks beautiful. Once he is in front of the alpha his father gives his hand to Yoongi.

"Jimin... He is my precious son. The most precious gem I have been blessed with in my life and today I am giving you his hand. Min Yoongi I am trusting you to protect my son like I have protected him since the moment I held him in my arms for the first time till now. You better keep him happy and healthy." Jihyuk says, his eyes brimming with tears.

Jimin feels tears well up but he refuses to cry. At least not yet. "I promise." Yoongi says confidently with a bow. With a nod Jihyuk walks off. And then the ceremony starts. It is simple. They say their vows and they pray together to the moon goddess with a priestess by their side. Praying for a happy and joyful life together.

After the ceremonies ends, everyone gets to enjoy and talk with each other. Enjoying the food and drinks that has been prepared for the all the guests they have invited. Jimin receives gifts after gifts and he wonders for a while if he can even take all of them with him when he leaves with Yoongi.

At the end of the day he finally breaks down when it is time for him to leave. The guests are all gone. It is just his family and the Min Family along with Jin and Taehyung. Jimin cries in his father's arms. He was grown up and now he was leaving his father's house mated to an alpha. But in his father's arms he still felt like the 5 year old kid who needed his father to protect him.

"Don't cry. How am I going to let you go if you cry your heart out?" His father says holding back his tears. If he starts crying he knows Jimin will cry even more. Jimin sniffs as he pulls away from his father. "Right. I prepared this for you." Jihyuk says. One of the maid comes up and hands him a box.

Jihyuk hands it to Jimin who opens it and gasp. It has their family's crest and a key. The key is familiar and Jimin gasp when he realises what key it is. Jihyuk smiles patting his head like he was little child again. For the alpha father no matter how grown his omega son was he would still be a little pup in his eyes.

"No matter what this house will always have its door open for you. And no matter what you will always be a part of us. Never forget Jimin.. as long as this father is alive you are not alone. I am always with you. Behind you." Jihyuk says, his hands trembles the emotions raw in his voice.

It is a promise. A promise that Park house will always be with Jimin. No matter what. That his father will always be with him, supporting him. Jimin cries once more, overwhelmed. With a lot of tearful hugs and blessing Jimin finally parts. He sits with Yoongi in one carriage meanwhile Hoseok, Jin and Taehyung are in another.

The guards Yoongi brought with him riding besides the carriages protecting them. Jimin sniffs as he leans against Yoongi. The alpha smiles softly as he pulls the omega closer. "You can visit them anytime you want Jimin." He says. "I know." Jimin mumbles.

The whole way Yoongi holds the omega close, a comforting hand running through his hair helping the omega calm down.

HELLO GUYS

Omg I am sorry I took so long to write but classes started and I barely got time but anyways don't you worry even if I update late I will post <33333

Thank you for all the support 🥺🥺 Please continue supporting me 💮💕
I love you all!!

Look forward to the new chapter! It will be the start of Yoonmin's life as a mated pair and also their fight against Yoongi's step brothers!!