Chapter 2

Author's POV

Yoongi always wondered about his mother. He thought about how his mother felt. He had never seen tears in her eyes. No matter how hard it was for her at times she had always smiled at Yoongi.

"Everything will okay."
"It is going to be fine."

It wasn't fine. Yoongi had wanted to say. But he didn't had to heart to. His mother was always so full of hope.

Yoongi still remembers his mother's touch. It was so comforting. It was warm and it always made him feel secure beyond words.

Sometimes he felt bad. Sometimes he thought it would have been better if he wasn't born. Maybe then she could have lived a better life. A normal life. If Yoongi wasn't born his mother wouldn't have suffered through scornful looks. People wouldn't have called her a shameless woman. If only....

"Yoongi?" A voice called breaking Yoongi from his thoughts. He turns back and sees his friend, Hoseok. Yoongi had known Hoseok for years. Hoseok was the only person who had actually tried to understand and know them deeply. Not only that Hoseok was a great fighter as well. He was the commander of the Blood Fangs.

Blood Fangs is the name of Yoongi's own army. They were taught by Yoongi himself who was a great fighter. The members of the Blood Fangs were chosen very carefully. Yoongi had not only considered their talents but their nature as well. He didn't need a fighter who would betray their own masters.

"There is news from your father." Hoseok informs. Yoongi halts all his movement at the words. "News?" Yoongi questioned. "They have finally settled on who your mate would be." Hoseok says feeling slightly nervous.

You see Yoongi was a great friend. Hoseok knew that but he also knew how bad the other's temper was. Yoongi didn't tolerated any bullshit that goes on. He had been against marrying but his father was persistent.

Yoongi scoffs as he sits down. "Who is the unlucky omega or beta being forced to marry me?" He asked. He knew his reputation among the omegas. They wanted Yoongi for his political status but they never had courage to look eye to eye with him. Honestly no omega or beta would think of marrying Yoongi. So it was very likely that his future mate was being forced by their elders to marry him.

The thought makes Yoongi feel bitter. "I heard it is the only omega son of the Park family." Hoseok says. Yoongi paused yet again. Park Family? He knew about them of course. What surprised him is the fact that someone whose family was as strong and well known as his so called 'family' was willing to give their omega son to Yoongi. Just what was going on.

"And?" Yoongi asked urging Hoseok to continue. "Your father wants you to come down to the capital and meet with him." Hoseok says. Yoongi nods. "Prepare to depart. We shouldn't delay much or else that old man would make a fuss." Yoongi says pointedly.

Just then there is a knock on the door. A head peeks in as the door opens slightly. "Hobi... Yoongi hyung are you guys having an important talk?" The person asked. "No we are done. Come in Taehyung." Yoongi says.

Taehyung walks in with a big smile and a plate of cookies. Kim Taehyung. He was the only blood relative that was close to Yoongi. To be honest Yoongi had saved Taehyung. The younger beta was the son of a blood relative that Yoongi wasn't really close to. They had only met at the funeral of Taehyung's parents.

Taehyung was a lot younger back then. Crying in his old nanny's arms. He was a soft hearted person. Every other relative turned away from Taehyung. No one wanted to take care of him. A burden was all they saw.

Yoongi wasn't able to turn away from the younger. So he had made a deal. He had asked his father to take in Taehyung and that he will be responsible for the younger after that. After Yoongi became known as a war hero and the former king granted him a good land as a reward he had taken Taehyung away with him to the new land which he built up from the scratch.