Chapter 21

The next day Jimin wakes up to a maid waking him up softly. "Good morning luna. I am Sheri. From now on I will be serving luna." The maid greets. "Please take care of me then Sheri." Jimin says with a smile. The maid prepares for him to freshen up. Jimin blushes at the thought of the night before. Sheri brings in a bouquet of lilies with a large smile.

"Master had to attend a meeting so he was not able to join you for the breakfast. He has informed me to tell luna that he will try to come back as soon as possible. And master have sent these flowers for you luna." Sheri says handing the flowers to Jimin who glows at the sight of the beautiful flower.

"Sheri put them on a vase and then help me get dressed." Jimin says handing the flower to the maid. Sheri does as told. It doesn't take long before Jimin is all dressed up ready to head out. When he walks outside every maids and servants greets him.

"Jiminieeeeee good morning! I thought you wouldn't be getting up today." Taehyung says as he basically runs up to Jimin. "Oh hush how could you utter those words when everyone is around." Jimin hisses putting a finger up his lips. Taehyung shamelessly grins but nods anyway.

"Taehyung are you bothering Jimin already?" Yoongi's voice comes. Jimin brightens up hearing his voice. "I never bother people hyung." Taehyung says gasping dramatically making Yoongi shake his head. The alpha walks up to Jimin kissing his forehead. "Good morning darling." He says in a soft voice. "Morning.. I loved the flowers." Jimin says smiling at the alpha.

A fake gagging sound comes from Taehyung. "The honeymoon period is disgusting. I will leave you love birds alone now." Taehyung says walking away from the newly mated couple. Jimin laughs at that meanwhile Yoongi escorts him towards their bedroom.

"Prepare some tea and snacks." Yoongi tells the maids who scurry away to do as told. They sat down opposite to each other. "You came so fast. I thought you would come back later." Jimin says. "Couldn't leave you alone for long. I was feeling bothered about it so I cut the meeting short for today." Yoongi says holding the omega's hand and kissing the back of the hand.

The action makes Jimin's heart flutter softly. He hums feeling satisfied. The maids come in with tea and sweet snacks placing them on the table. With a bow they walk away closing the door behind them, giving Jimin and Yoongi their privacy.

"I have something important to tell you." Yoongi says, his expression turning serious. Jimin waits for him to continue. "I have decided that I would fight to be the successor of the Min family. I am telling you this because with this.... I am putting myself in danger. Not only just that. I am also putting you in danger. If you are against it tell me. It depends on you." He says.

Jimin breathes out. He was not going to lie. He didn't really expect Yoongi to make a decision like this. "It is your decision Yoonie. Whatever you want to do, do it. I am your mate. The luna. I will be here for you." He says putting his hand over Yoongi's.

Yoongi smiles, visibly relaxing. "Honestly speaking I never thought I would make this decision. I have ran away from it. And now it is a little shameful to say but I don't even know where to start. But I am willing to do this because I have realised that with the position I have now... I won't be able to protect anyone. Especially you." He adds. It was one thing his father was right about. He had thought about it again and again until he came to the decision.

"As I said alpha, I am your mate. We will figure everything out. We will do it together. For sure. In fact, I might already have a good plan." Jimin says with a cheeky smile. Yoongi nods with a smile. His luna was so cute. And Jimin was right. They were going to do this together. He wasn't alone.

[Time Skip]

It has been two days since Yoongi has told Jimin about his decision to fight for the succession. And unknown to everyone ever since then Jimin has been preparing some things.

Just then Sheri runs in, a panicked look on her face. "Luna. There is.. a guest. Young master Taehyung might start a fight if luna doesn't intervene." She says. Jimin gets up from the chair he was sitting and heads out. There wasn't supposed to be a guest. There was no announcement of receiving a guest at this time.

As he approaches the living room he can smell Taehyung's scent which was turning sour. He almost rolls his eyes when he sees who the guest is. It is none other than Kang Haneul.

"What is the matter here?" Jimin asked, his voice stern. Haneul looks at him and then at Taehyung scoffing. "I am here to meet that wretched man. Where is Yoongi? Where is that bastard with dirty blood?" He hisses. Jimin frowns, feeling irritated and hyper alert at how this omega was asking for his alpha while calling the said alpha dirty names. How dare he?

"Haneul-ssi you are in my husband's estate. Have your education failed you? First you come here unannounced. Second you insult the master of this estate. How shameless can you be?" Jimin questioned with a straight face. Haneul growls as he approaches Jimin. "How dare you talk to me like that?! I am the mate of the future patriach of the Min family. My husband is going to become the patriach." He hissed pushing Jimin.

Sheri gasp about to speak up but Jimin stops her. "How dare I? I am the son of the Park family. And the mate of Min Yoongi which also means I am also rightfully a part of the Min family now. Haneul-ssi maybe others will tolerate your wild like nature. But I won't." Jimin says stepping forward making Haneul step back, his hands trembling which Jimin noticed.

"And it would be unpleasant if I have to sent words to the Min patriach about the claims you have made. The successor of the Min family has no been chosen. Including my husband there are 3 candidates now and there is no telling who will become the future patriach. If I were you I wouldn't act so pompous when the future is uncertain." Jimin says, putting on a fake smile.

Haneul raises his hand about to slap Jimin but Jimin holds his hand mid-air stopping him. "As I said Haneul-ssi. I don't stand and bear such a wild act like yours. It would be good for you to return while I am being nice. Don't make me order you with my authority as the luna of this estate. I have no problems with doing it but I am sure your pride won't be able to bear it." Jimin says patting Haneul's shoulder.

Haneul scowls as he moves away. "I am going. Don't think you have won. This isn't over. I will make my husband patriach. Just see what I will do." He says as he turns to leave. "I look forward to it. Maybe you should revisit the books about noble etiquette. Your etiquette today was unbecoming." Jimin says with a wave.

He chuckles when he sees Haneul's clenching his hands and walking away without another words. He is sure the other omega felt insulted. But he was asking for it.

"Oh my god Jimin you sounded so cool! If you hadn't come I was about to pull his jaw out." Taehyung says running up to him and hugging him like a koala. Jimin snickers. "What if you go to jail?" Jimin questioned. Taehyung looks at him with a funny face. "We all know you love me too much to let me reach jail." He says. "Damn right." Jimin says making both of them laugh.

Deep inside Jimin knew the trouble was just starting. There was much more to come. But Jimin was more than ready to face them for Yoongi. For himself and their future.

Hello guys! Ha Haneul the bitch fucked up. Pfft if you guys didn't know it was proper etiquette to announce their visit before hand which Haneul didn't. It is disrespectful. Jimin sounds so cool doesn't he? 🥺🥺🥺 I dunno why but I always imagine Jimin as a strong headed omega. Like he would step up and face anything.

Anyway! Hope you liked this chapters. My classes have begun so I can't write but but! I will try to update again as soon as possible.