Then they get a show

ASH' POV

I sigh in relief when the last bell tang and it was time to leave.

No more Luis to deal with or his stupid clique, no more fucking slutleaders.

I can't wait to graduated. Especially since I'm not valedictorian. Even if I'm the highest GPA with record attendance in all four years, I made sure to flunk one of my math test in order to have Sabrina Loric a slept point higher than me so she could speak, because if I did I wouldn't make some touching speech.

No. I would flip everyone off, tell them to go fuck themselves and have fun for working for me in the future if they hadn't jumped off a cliff yet.

I shut my locker with a sigh. Maybe I shouldn't of flunk that test, that'd be one of the best day of my life.

I put my snapback on swung my satchel over my shoulder, holding my board with the other.

No on notices me like always as I pass by smoothly. They're too busy on their phone or shoving stuff in their bags because they're rushing to freedom.

When I saw the door to the parking lot for students I kind walked faster and threw my skateboard in front of me so I could hop on.

I swerved passed other kids and some teachers yelling at me. But I ignored them, they don't know who I am anyways.

I twisted my hat backwards because it kept me from seeing and it made my hair come forward. I started speeding up when I was at the door and took a breath as I kick flipped over the stairs. I grip my board for a sec when I was up to make sure it didn't leave me and kept my knees bent as I came down.

I mean it was at least seven or eight concrete stairs.

I landed steadily with my indeed bent perfectly and stood up straight as kept riding.

Someone was calling my name.

I turned to see a perky brunette.

I adjusted my hat. "Yeah?"

"You're Ash, right?"

I wanted to roll my eyes and say somethingvulgar, but nerdy would do that now would she?

So instead I politely- well tried to say ,"yes."

"Some kid- well no guy- I think your brother is here."

My brows furrowed.

"What's his name?"

"Mikey," she sighed and twirled her hair. "I think his name is Michael but I think I'm special."

My eyebrows raise to my hairline.

This is gonna be good.

"Mickey? Blue eyes?" I smirk.

"Yes! And like black messy hair, real tall, built tatts..." I almost burst out laughing when I saw her shiver.

"Okay, yeah, I know who you're talking about." I shook my head in amusement. "Where is he?"

"Over there." She pointed at him looking at me with a teasing smile.

Asshole.

He wave at me when I raise an eyebrow at him mouthing 'really?'

The girl waved back twirling her hair.

Oh my god.

I stepped on my board. "Thanks for... getting my attention?" I shook my head.

"Tell your brother I said 'hi'. And oh! My names Jenna!"

I skated away from her faster after saying, "he's not my brother!"