Kiss my chest, and jaw, and everything else.

Ash' POV

"You know I only dated him because I was lonely." I say, picking my head from Mikey's chest, looking at him staring down at me with confusion.

After our argument, and we made up. Kailem, Mikey and I watched at least ten different movies until it was around two forty n the morning.

I made dinner for them, scolding them as they tried to help. They couldn't cook for shit. I ended up making pasta and chicken. We sat in front of the TV with a blanket wrapped around all three of us, eating. During the middle of one of the movies, I got a text from Kasey;

Wifey: I won't be coming home toniiighhht!! So put ur alarm clock on bae ;) Gonna ride that surfboard, surfboard, surfboard to school ahahah :D I'm funny.

I glance at Kailem on my left staring blankly at the screen, chewing and taking another bite. If the poor kid saw this it would crush him.

I lay my head on Mikey's shoulder, his arm tightening around me, I could feel his stare at me so I look at him with sorrow. He saw the text and pursed his lips taking a breath before shaking his head and kissing mine, looking back at the screen. I look down, biting my lip before I texted back;

The baeee: Ur not funny -_- anyways... good luck ;) Don't do something I would do. ;*

"Who was that?" Kailem asks. I gulp, thinking of a lie.

"Kasey. She's taking a late shift at her job." I say quietly, hoping he'd buy it.

"Oh, okay." He nods, taking another bite, looking back at the screen. I sighed.

I hated lying to him.

When 2:40 came, after the movie ended. We were all sluggish and tired, stretching and yawning as we got up. I put the dishes in the sink and told the guys they could stay here, I didn't want them sleeping at the wheel and I had plenty if room for them to stay.

With no hesitation they nodded with a yawn. Kailem took the guest room across from mine and Mikey was going to take Kasey's room since she won't be here 'til tomorrow afternoon, probably. But he refused.

"You could sleep in Kasey's, she won't be here 'til late tomorrow." I yawn, rubbing my eyes and going to mine.

"Nah, I'm sleeping with you." He tugs my hand, entwining both of his with mine as he nuzzles his noise in my neck, kissing it there.

I groan, my head falling back before leaning my head on his hard, yet comfortable chest. "You're lucky I'm sleepy." I mumble in his chest, his chest vibrates from his throaty chuckle. He untangles are hands to wrap his around my waist, kissing my cheek.

"Do you want me to carry you, baby?" He whispers sweetly in my ear. I love it when he does that shit. My half asleep self could only nod in his chest with a 'mmhm' and wrap my arm around his neck.

He untangles one of his arms to cup my thigh and put it around his waist and I wrap my other leg around him, locking my ankles. I nuzzle my head further in his neck, kissing his jaw, sighing.

He sets me on my bed seconds later, and I stretch out, groaning. "You should take my shorts off, Mickey." I mumble with my eyes close.

"It'd be my pleasure." I could here the smirk in his voice. He unbuttons my shirt, "I said my shorts." I say louder as he unzip my shorts and pulls them down my legs.