Jules?

*chasing cars* Snow patrol

LUIS' POV

I'm in shock.

I have nothing to say. She- she... whoa.

I always knew she was the care free girl. The one who was always bubbly and can brighten your mood. She would become all wise and all fortune cookie on me when I needed advice.

I mentally smile but it drops as her gazes locks mine.

She ponders and I see something flash into her eyes. The Jules I knew.

But then her eyes harden and her eyebrow forms in her familiar raise as she turns back to the teacher.

"Julia Jezebel Lunes?"

I smirk knowing she hated her full first name, let alone whole name.

She grits her teeth. "Just Jules."

She snatched her schedule from him and he looks shock as she walks all the way to the back and settles in her seat. Putting both feet up on the desk and shoving her headphones in her ears, she blocks out the entire earth around her.

At least her love for music hasn't change. The music's loud you could her the buzzing and some words.

We'll do it all...
Everything...
On our own...

And its like she knows that I'm looking at her. And it looks like she's saying those words to me. Her eyes fall between the old her and now.

We don't need...
Anything ...
Or any one...

If I lay here...
If i just lay here...
Will you lie with me and...
Just forget the world?

Her green eyes flicker back and forth between multiple emotions. Emotions I've never seen on her. She's changed, even her hair. It's no longer the chocolatey chestnut brown, its deep red into a fiery one and bright yellow at the end.

I don't quite know ...
How to say...
How I feel...
The those three words...
Are said too much...
But not enough...

She turns her head straight ahead again, and that's when I see the tattoos.

The black boots, jeans, leather jacket, and the black band tee of a band I didn't know, of course.

The thick black eyeliner and dark red lipstick. She never makeup before, ever, have I seen her wear makeup. She's still beautiful though.

But, what happened to the laughing, happy, go lucky, carefree, smart ass I knew?

What happened to the girl with bright, sun shining green eyes, while she played her guitar?

What happened to the girl with the beautiful smile with the little crinkles by her eyes?

What happened?

If I lay here...
If I just lay here...
Would you lie with me and...
Just forget the world?

Forget what were told...
Before we get too old...
Show me a garden that's bursting into life...