Good news? Or bad news?

(Hello babes ;) I know a lot of y might night read this but i appreciate every single one of you who've read and kept reading. Please vote,comment,enjoy! <3)

                                                       Luis' P.O.V

"What the fuck is is that you want?" She harshly spat. What's wrong with the girl? Usually girls would all clingy, trying to be with me and not wanting to leave. But she just, tries to get away from me.

She's probably just trying to play hard to get, my conscious says. Yeah, that's it.

I smirk. "Your name." I say smugly. I kept my hand on her wrist rubbing circles with my thumbs. For some strange reason, this kind of relaxes me.

"First, do not touch me." I raise my hands in surrender, chuckling under my breath. She probably wasn't like that last night, ha. But I do like her feisty- ness .

"Second, why do want to know so bad, we just fucked. That's it." She spats. My smile slightly falls and I feel a tighten in my chest, but I quickly recover. I shove my hands in my pocket and search her face. Her dark hair frames her face perfectly, and those rings on her lip make her look so, so hot. And those tatts. I can't see her eyes, but it feel like I know her. Its on the tip on my tongue but, I need to see her eyes.

"I just want to know what name to put for your number in my phone." I shrug casually. She's just playing hard to get. I've always loved a challenge, plus I need to fuck her again, I don't remember anything last night. Just seeing that curvy, fit body dancing, taunting me. I had to have her but I don't remember anything. I knew it was great because my back aches of scratch marks.

Her eyebrows raise "Really?" She asks, I nod. See, she's just waiting for me to ask her. Of course she wants me to call her. Just so we can fuc-

"No." She scoffs. I gape at her, this can't be happening. What the fuck. I'm being punk'd right? She smiles sweetly, but eben though I can't see, it feels like it doesn't reach her eyes.

"Goodbye." She blows a kiss and just, walks away.

I stay there in disbelief. That's literally the first time a girl didn't give me her number. I even asked. As I watch her leave she gives me the middle finger. Really?

I can't help but trail off down her back, at the curve of her ass, to those long, tan legs. My god. I need to get her number. I know she goes to my school. That's a start.

                                                                 Ash's P.O.V

I walk up the brick stone steps and open the unlocked door. I groan of my throbbing head and kick my shoes off. I put my phone on the kitchen counter. Ugh, Kasey is going to have a blast. I head toward the smell of coffee in the kitchen. Exactly what I need.

I take a mug out of the cabinet and pour myself a cup. I already see a bottle of aspirin on the counter. This is why I love Kasey. I take two and swallow down with the coffee. That's not the only thing you swallowed, my sick subconscious says. I cringe in disgust and shake my head of those dirty flash backs.

I walk upstairs and towards her room to see it already open. Kasey sits cross legged on her bed with her laptop, comfortably in pajamas. Unaffected, as you see. Told you, she's a pro at this shit. She's been doing it since sixteen. I how ever, started almost a year ago as a constant partier. I use to go once in a while, but now I go to a party almost every week. She has her tricks, I'm still figuring out mine.

"Kasey." I call, stepping in, I grip my cup and sit down on her bed.

"Yeah, how're feeling?" She asks tearing her eyes of her computer.

I take a sip and try to calm down. "Good news? Or bad news?" I sigh and look at her.

( Sorry,its a filler. You guys can message me on my profile . Vote, comment, Please! ily babes <3)