How's Kasey?

ASH' POV

"Man! Over here! I didn't know you knew my girl." He motions him over and a smirk creeps up his face as he walks over.

"Well, I didn't know she knew you, either man," I cross my arms as his eyes rake my body up and down in no shame etched on his face.

He wouldn't even look twice as the nerd me. Asshole.

"Are you done?" I ask rudely and Kailem squeezes me and I turn to see his eyebrow raised, "What? It's not me fault he's eye raping me." I shrug carelessly.

"Be nice," He whispers in my ear and I sigh, putting a sarcastic smile, "Hey, what are you doing here?Aren't supposed to be in class?" I ask innocently.

He scoffs, "I don't go to this period, sweetheart."

Kailem tenses beside, and  I know he's worried I'll lose it it but I don't instead I clench my jaw at the nickname. He can't and will not have the right to call me that. I take a deep breath, "Pease, save me the time to call me sweetheart like your other sluts, okay?" I say in a humming light tone and raise my eyebrows. Kailem looks at me with slight belief and I smirk, shrugging at him.

Luis' smirk only widens and I swear I'm going to wipe it off with my fist, "Now, now. Is someone jealous? Because I'm sure you don't need to worry," He takes a step, "I have my eyes on you only." I roll my eyes, "Really? Is that the best you got? Even he knows to do better than that." I say and nudge my head to Kailem.

Kailem nods in agreement, "Yeah, she's not like most girls man. She'll see right through you," I smirk.

The bell rings and people rush out to get to lunch, and I realize I'm not in my regular clothing, yet in my gym clothing. "Shit," I curse softly and look at Kailem and Luis back and forth.

Kailem looks at me in understanding and anxiousness, I raise my eyebrows to say, what are we going to do? He looks at Luis and says, "Man how 'bout we talk later, Ash here, has to, um, Ash here has to-" I roll my eyes and cut him off.

"I have to get away from you," I smile sweetly and grabs Kailem's wrist, "C'mon, K, we need to go eat, after I'm changed." I give him a fake flirty smile and wink at Luis who has his hand clenched and a glare toward me.

"Bye-bye Luis." I wave and walk away from him like I did at the party and I still couldn't help myself bit flip him off from behind.

"You already did, sweetheart!" Kailem snorts in laughter which makes me flick his slashed cheek, " Ow, fuck! It was funny!"  He whines and rubs his cheek, "No it fucking wasn't," I grumble,"You called him over! And now he knows my fucking name you prick!" I cross my arms and pout, "I hate you, so much right now." I mumble.

He sighs and slings his arm around my shoulder and tightens it, "Ash, I'm sorry. Please forgive me?"

"No."

"Fine, you leave me no choice then," I furrow my brows in confusion, as he grins mischievously. Uh-oh. He picks me up slightly with one arm around my waist and uses the other to tickle me.

"K- Kailem, p-please, sto-op," I gasps in between my laughter.

"Not until you forgive me!" He tickles harder, and I lean back against the locker gasping for air between my laughter, "Oka-okay!" He sets me down, his arm wrap around my waist just in case I try anything. My breathing is uneven and my chest is rising up and down as I look up at Kailem, leaning my back against the locker.

His face comes closer, our foreheads brushing as he says in a deep, low raspier voice, "So? Do you forgive me, my sweet, sweet Ash?" He smirks, tightening his arms to prove he has me trap. I wrap my arms around his neck tightly, proving nothing as I smile wickedly, "Yes! Oh, dear Kailem. You are forgiven." I say as he connects our foreheads, "Good," He breaths and dips his head and kisses my cheek, letting his lips linger, I bite my lip playing with the ring in between my teeth. My sweet spot, the fucking tease.