And you're apart of me.

ASH' POV

"Um, Mr Dalton?"

The teacher looks up searching for the student, stopping a second for writing Luis' pass.

"Ah, yes Nathan?" My eyes quickly snap to him and he looks at him with a smirk.

Did you hear that? That's the sound of my panties flying across the room.

"May I accompany them? I have books to bring back."

My eyes brighten a bit with a excited huff.

Turning to look at Mr Dalton, silently pleading like a dog.

Mikey has a dog.

All black and the sweetest dog you ever met. It wasn't his really, it was 'ours', he'd say. I don't know why, but I liked it like that.

We were like our own little family.

Bruno was his name.

He had dark navy blue eyes just like Mickey, and full of joy.

"Yes, Nathan. You may. I'll write you a pass."

I was snapped out of my thoughts of Mickey.

Why was I thinking about him? I shake my head.

My eyes catch Vargas' cold glare at Nathan walking up with his books, arm crossed.

Everybody was whispering about Nathan as the teacher wrote him a pass.

"He reads?"

"I thought he was cool."

"I should've known he was a nerd."

"Too bad, he seemed cool."

"I'd still fuck him."

"All of you may go now."

We all had headed out with a sigh.

         MICKEY'S POV

"We should put rookies in." Elliot declared. "We don't have enough men to fight, secure, and find Issac."

This is how all meetings started. They all waited. The main leaders of each section. Elliot, Noah, Clark, Nathan, Mark, Kailem. They would sit around the table wait for me. And as I sat down, took out my cigarette and lighting it up. Once I took my first huff the meeting would start.

"Are you crazy!? More men wouldn't get pass to go to Issac because the rookies would already be dead!" Clark exclaimed and his twin nodded in agreement.

"We could just bring the strongest rookies in?" Mark shrugged.

I remember my first battle as a rookie.

I got shot.

That was a bittersweet night.

I was new, and barely knew how to used a Glock. Or A.K. for that matter.

Long story short, I got shot in the arm. And that fucking hurt. The only person I could think of was Ash, Minney, my baby.

I winced every now and then climbing up the fire escape and leaned against the railing with my breath shallow as I knocked on her window. The shirtsleeve was soaked with my blood, trickling down my arm.